2 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,314 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted March 24, 2013 - 11:19 AM

So proud and happy for him! Our 34 year old german will become a father with his wife Jessica ,who he married last year!

http://www.spox.com/...m_campaign=2010

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 40,395 posts

Posted March 24, 2013 - 11:59 AM

Happy for him it didn't turn out to be that psycho chick he was dealin' with a few years ago.

yo.

#3 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,314 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted March 24, 2013 - 12:33 PM

he was never!! THAT GIRL WAS!

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users