#1 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 22, 2013 - 10:40 PM

Lets be real for a second: We are almost surely not going to win a championship without Pau Gasol playing well with the starters. However, there are only 12 games left in the season. We have a 1 1/2 game lead on Utah which is really a half game because they have the tiebreaker. We cannot afford to try and figure things out right now with Gasol in the starting lineup. He needs to be moved to the bench so the rest of the players can take on their roles they have been comfortable with in the past 20 games. We have a four game road trip coming up next, which, because of tonight's loss, will make or break our season. Does everyone remember what happened earlier this season with Pau in the starting lineup and our performances on the road? Not pretty. No one on here is bashing Pau. He just simply needs to be moved to the bench for the rest of the season and playoffs. If our coach realizes this I am extremely confident we will make the playoffs and have a chance to do some damage. If not, well, I'd rather not think  about that...

Edited by LakersChamps243, March 22, 2013 - 10:41 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#2 Alpha Four

Alpha Four

Fugitive Alien

• 501 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 22, 2013 - 10:53 PM

He should come off the bench cause now with Jamison hurt we'll need him more there.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#3 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,179 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted March 22, 2013 - 11:15 PM

I think Jamison will be alright.

#4 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted March 23, 2013 - 05:49 AM

coach d did exactly what he said he would not = play around with mins & lineups & mess up the flow of the team trying to figure out how to get Pau back involved.smh do not start him

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)