12 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,126 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted March 19, 2013 - 12:42 PM

I don't understand how a person who call themselves lakers fan or even know anything about the NBA can call up a radio station and say the Lakers are better off without Kobe Bryant.  I know that there are times when we don't understand why Kobe Bryant shoot too much or there are days when Kobe fustrates us with turnovers but to have some kind of logic and even say the phrase "better off without Kobe" shows the lack of brain cells some Lakers fans have. Listen carefully and I hope if you are one of those people who think the Lakers are better off without Kobe Bryant, you need to really slap yourself in the face.  Kobe Bryant is the best thing since Magic Johnson to ever happen to the Lakers organization and the city of Los Angeles. I repeat, Kobe Bryant is theb est thing since Magic to ever happen to the lakers organization and the city of Los Angeles. No not Shaq ok? Stop saying Kobe didn't win those rings without Shaq. I'm gonna punch you if you do. You are so stupid to even said that. Shaq even said it was Kobe that should be mvp for those two out of three championsnip. When Kobe retires, you losers who said Kobe needs to go away will be sorry. You guys are the scum of this laker nation. It makes me mad to even hear people said the Lakers should trade Kobe or get rid of him. 

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 jackmode211

jackmode211

Rookie

• 439 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted March 19, 2013 - 12:53 PM

At the end of the day Kobe is goin to do what he thinks is going to help the team win...EVEN if it turns out he was wrong, He did what he thought would help us win...

And i can live with that...

#3 Alpha Four

Alpha Four

Fugitive Alien

• 501 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 19, 2013 - 12:59 PM

I don't understand how a person who call themselves lakers fan or even know anything about the NBA

Well there are plenty of people around here breh.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#4 Scooter123

Scooter123

Rookie

• 297 posts
  • Fan Since:1966
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 19, 2013 - 01:37 PM

The good news is that Kobe is one of the best players in the NBA right now. 

The bad news is that he is super-expensive.  So how many good guards and forwards could a team buy for his $30m+ contract?  Answer, a whole bunch.  Denver, by way of example, likes lots of no-brand-name players and shuffles them off and back to the bench.  If a GM could get 4 players averaging 12ppg, then Kobe's value is diminished. 

The other bad news is his age, and his likely retirement next year.  Many GM's would prefer to start to salt in younger role players prior to retirement to aid the transition. 

I for one do not believe that the Lakers are better off without the Kobster. 

#5 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,552 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted March 19, 2013 - 10:05 PM

Some dude at ball tonight said Kobe should just sit the rest of the season out because the Lakers can't win a 7 game series against the Spurs or OKC. So by that logic, James Harden, Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis and those dudes on the Bucks, Dwight, Nash, Lin, etc should all just quit and start working towards next season right now because they likely won't beat the teams seeded ahead of the in the first round...

There's some whack fans out there man, I don't know where they get that line of thinking.

#6 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted March 20, 2013 - 09:40 AM

no disrepsect to the older fans = but most of the Laker fans that dont like Kobe are 38 or older. they still are stuck in their old ways of thinking & rather point the finger & judge Kobe to a degree thats above the real degree they believe he is really worth to the team. so it makes no sense either way.

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#7 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,391 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted March 20, 2013 - 11:42 AM

^ LOLWUT?! 

Age has nothing to do with how anyone feels about Kobe. That's the 1st time I've ever heard that. 

veqdeg.jpg

#8 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,459 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted March 20, 2013 - 12:21 PM

^ LOLWUT?! 

Age has nothing to do with how anyone feels about Kobe. That's the 1st time I've ever heard that. 

Don't listen to him...he is crazy

#9 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts

Posted March 21, 2013 - 09:39 AM

^ LOLWUT?! 

Ask older guys in this forum

#10 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts

Posted March 21, 2013 - 09:40 AM

Don't listen to him...he is crazy

Im fully sane. you are the cr8z 1 cosigning other bat sheet cr8z in here

#11 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 5,694 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 21, 2013 - 12:21 PM

He has a point. I figuire a lot of old guys have a problem with Kobe being better than Magic.

#12 AFXTWIN

AFXTWIN

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Tony Jaros

Posted March 21, 2013 - 02:12 PM

Well there are plenty of people around here breh.

You just keep the pictures coming.

Posted Image

#13 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,545 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted March 21, 2013 - 04:53 PM

Some Laker fans, even though I have no right to criticize our own fans, are just spoiled and plain stupid. It's true. Every team has there own stupid annoying fans. You could sometimes call them trolls.

Ultimately, Who cares? Deal with it. 

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users