#221 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 27, 2012 - 12:00 AM

So this was never released in full-screen for blu-ray? No option whatsoever?

Nope. Just the Imax shots appear in full screen. Unlike DVD's, I don't think there's an option in purchasing BD's in fullscreen or widescreen. You get exclusively what the director intended for you to see. They call the shots when it comes to aspect ratios.

I prefer widescreen myself tho, just feels like a richer cinematic experience for me personally.

• 40,431 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 06:01 PM

Do any of you guys know if any behind the scenes footage of Heath Ledger as The Joker was ever released? I haven't seemed to be able to find any anywhere. I'm sure there has to be some. Would they purposely try not to release it out of respect or something? I can't see the wrong in doing so.

yo.

#223 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,093 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted August 20, 2013 - 08:07 AM

Do any of you guys know if any behind the scenes footage of Heath Ledger as The Joker was ever released? I haven't seemed to be able to find any anywhere. I'm sure there has to be some. Would they purposely try not to release it out of respect or something? I can't see the wrong in doing so.

Christopher Nolan NEVER shows deleted scenes. But somebody found Heath Ledger's diary he made during filming. I never looked at it because he was acting like a normal guy between scenes. He directed that scene where he tortured the fake Batman, not Nolan

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

• 40,431 posts

Posted August 20, 2013 - 11:05 AM

^ Yeah, but I'm not necessarily speaking of deleted scenes as to more of simply behind the scenes footage. There is some of that I've seen, but it's awfully peculiar that none of it seems to have Heath Ledger or The Joker in it. You would think there has to be some, but they probably just never released it and don't seem to plan to. I wonder why I mean I can't think of it being "disrespectful" because the guy passed away if they did. I know people would absolutely love to see that kinda footage and it pisses me off.

yo.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users