#201 Smart Alex

Smart Alex

Most Obsessed Megan Fox

• 5,451 posts
  • Name:Alex.
  • Fan Since:Strawberry Fields Forever
  • Fav. Laker:Pau Gasol

Posted January 14, 2009 - 05:03 PM

lol i have never seen so many people say hes dead, from nolan to aaron to brother nolan to writer goyer. two face is dead, let him die.

Yeah youre right.....or are you? :shifty:

"The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences,
and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon,
for each day to have a new and different sun."

#202 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted January 14, 2009 - 05:06 PM

Harvey Dent is dead. Two Face... maybe not so.

#203 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 14, 2009 - 07:07 PM

nolans...aaron....goyer....all say TWO-FACE and harv is DEAD. hes not coming back, him coming back would be something an Iron Man writer would do. Not a experienced writing duo of nolans and goyer.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#204 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem

Posted January 15, 2009 - 02:34 PM

nolans...aaron....goyer....all say TWO-FACE and harv is DEAD. hes not coming back, him coming back would be something an Iron Man writer would do. Not a experienced writing duo of nolans and goyer.

What the :censored: is that supposed to mean? Wow....that was seriously dumb...it makes zero sense

TDK writers were morons to kill him in the first place and in the lamest way possible to boot <_<

Edited by Dodgers2213, January 15, 2009 - 02:39 PM.

-9/11 Truth is far more stupid than Creation Science; The people in it are far more stupid than the people you meet in Creation Science. Their arguments are far more mixed up and confused and convoluted. You are likely to be left wondering why anyone with half a brain could possibly believe this.
-Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution"

#205 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 15, 2009 - 07:44 PM

two face is DEADDDDDD,he was the whole 3rd act. his story was set up so he would save gotham, and joker turned him to show the people that anyone can be tainted.

he died because he was no longer needed, his rise and fall was all set up in 1 movie. unlike other movies(spiderman 3 im looking at you) where the set up and fall is worthless.

two face is dead, get over it. him coming back would ruin the whole ending of the dark knight, which is the most powerful ending a superhero movie can get. no superhero movie can match that ending. it explains everything so perfectly.

I see faith in your eyes

#206 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts

Posted January 15, 2009 - 09:10 PM

No, TDK had a stupid ending
-9/11 Truth is far more stupid than Creation Science; The people in it are far more stupid than the people you meet in Creation Science. Their arguments are far more mixed up and confused and convoluted. You are likely to be left wondering why anyone with half a brain could possibly believe this.
-Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution"

#207 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 15, 2009 - 09:15 PM

iron man fan......expected..

I see faith in your eyes

#208 Aceis²FresH

Aceis²FresH

║│ █│║ ▌║│█║▌║▌║

• 2,701 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#32.

Posted January 15, 2009 - 09:15 PM

CS/SHH!: Is Harvey Dent alive?
Aaron Eckhart: No. He is dead as a door nail.

CS/SHH!: So he's not coming back?
Eckhart: He ain't coming back baby

CS/SHH!: I was hoping he would.
Eckhart: No. I asked Chris [Nolan] that question and he goes, "You're dead" before I could even get the question out of my mouth. "Hey Chris, am I?" "You're dead!" Alright, cool.

#209 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts

Posted January 16, 2009 - 11:05 AM

iron man fan......expected..

Dark Knight Fanboy......expected

#210 Kam

Kam

Basketball Immortality

• 2,455 posts
  • Name:Kam Pashai
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 16, 2009 - 11:14 AM

Fanboys... expected.

#211 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted January 16, 2009 - 11:18 AM

Anyone got a link for me to download this for my iTouch?

I paid for it twice in the Cinema, and bought the blue ray so I shouldn't have to pay to have it on my iPod :lol:.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#212 firefox

firefox

Rookie

• Pip
  • 445 posts
  • Fan Since:'47
  • Fav. Laker:George Mikan

Posted January 16, 2009 - 01:10 PM

Anyone got a link for me to download this for my iTouch?

I paid for it twice in the Cinema, and bought the blue ray so I shouldn't have to pay to have it on my iPod :lol:.

Darth is it OK that I'm the second sexist avatar?

#213 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 16, 2009 - 02:58 PM

As a side note. I love the part where Joker says, "well time does matter... he could be in one place... or... in several depending on the time."

I re watched it again with the Nugget the other night. Just pure awesomeness.

#214 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 16, 2009 - 11:40 PM

Dark Knight Fanboy......expected

im a film maker first and foremost. so i know whats good, and what works and that ending works pefectly. the ending for batman covered it all up, why batman needs to take the fall, why two face had to die.

nothing would have made the dark knight better then having joker and batman fight in the middle of the street, then having Alfred kill joker, then to top it ALL off have Bruce say hes batman and CUT to the credits. damn now that would have been an ending.

Edited by Maddocks, January 16, 2009 - 11:47 PM.

I see faith in your eyes

#215 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts

Posted January 17, 2009 - 05:29 PM

im a film maker first and foremost. so i know whats good, and what works and that ending works pefectly. the ending for batman covered it all up, why batman needs to take the fall, why two face had to die.

nothing would have made the dark knight better then having joker and batman fight in the middle of the street, then having Alfred kill joker, then to top it ALL off have Bruce say hes batman and CUT to the credits. damn now that would have been an ending.

WOA, big man....he' a FILM MAKER :nervous: We all know film makers know what's best in entertainment.....they never screw up or pass poor judgment. Never :rolleyes:

And...oh my god, you can't be serious with that comparison :blink: You are comparing TWO completely different characters and stories. Apples and Oranges.
You keep talking gibberish with no bases :mellow:

First, TDK doesn't capture anything truly Batman. This is NOLAN's batman....not the Batman everybody read in the comics or watched on TV in the 90's (Batman TAS was the PERFECT portrayl of Batman). I'm a Batman fan, but some stupid people keep thinking otherwise. Why? I have no idea
They never captured Two-Face properly (he was a great villain, but not a true or faithful adaptation of two-face), the Joker was fine, Bruce Wayne was incredibly lacking this time around, Rachel Dawes is Nolan's own made up garbage character, and much much more <_<

#216 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 17, 2009 - 09:31 PM

film makers do have the best judgment, thats why we are in the entertainment buisness, making millions of dollars even in a bad econ.

didnt get two face? :lol: :lol: oh man :lol: ah....that was a good laugh. i bet you loved batman forever, that two face fliped his coin 5 times to get the answer he wanted. maybe even batman 89 because he was black after all bill dee was the perfect two face.

twoface has ALWAYS been a complete opposite of batman. like the movie said. batman was always the dark knight, while harv was always the white knight. Even the Long Holloween pointed that out. nolan finally got 2 face right.

batman of the 90s huh, yeah they picked a perfect medium for it. cartoons and comics are pretty much the same thing. you have a lot more freedom. thats why it was near perfect, but it wasnt perfect.

apples and oranges? 2 super hero movies......2 billionaires......2 fighters of crime.....2 are playboys.....are we talking about batman and iron man or jaws vs saving private ryan?

bruce was a playboy, he showed off his money and then went back into batman like the comics.

im done with this, we all know what the best SUPER HERO movie is. and its The Dark Knight, they got everything right when it comes to batman and his peoples, its not perfect sadly, but its almost there.

done with this thread. point proven and everyone would agree.

Edited by Maddocks, January 17, 2009 - 09:49 PM.

I see faith in your eyes

#217 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts

Posted January 18, 2009 - 12:01 AM

give me a break, you have no idea what your talking about. And again with the pointless assumptions....they don't make you look smart ;)

Ok...where to begin with this load of bull....

By your logic, Political officials make all the best decisions because they're paid/elected by the people....Right, and history has shown that to be true....
or how about this
Bankers are great with dealing with money, because they're bankers and never make poor decisions
:rolleyes:

Moving on........

I hated Batman Forever

Two-Face is supposed to have a multiple personality disorder....its what makes him a DEEP character. When he is scarred it unleashes his inner demon. This Two-Face lacked the depth of the comic two-face.
I can tell you NEVER once picked up a Batman Comic...this is sad

WOA, you pointed out similarites in what they are BUT you missed something.....the character. The characters are totally different.
ANd your lack of understanding proves it.
I mean....look at this stupid "point" you made

:huh: :huh: :huh:
It doesn't even make sense. They're seperate movies and this isn't an argument....its a childish response with NO thought at all.
Mr. Big Film Maker would have had a thurough response. Oh wait....I bet YOU WANT to be A Film Maker. You know, high school film clubs DO NOT count :D

And what point did you prove? You provided nothing and proved nothing

Edited by Dodgers2213, January 18, 2009 - 12:08 AM.

#218 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted March 16, 2009 - 09:03 PM

This video's freakin' awesome, didn't think they'd be able to pull it off, but it's great.

#219 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted March 18, 2009 - 11:49 AM

Finally saw it 2 weeks back.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

• 40,404 posts

Posted November 26, 2012 - 11:11 PM

So this was never released in full-screen for blu-ray? No option whatsoever?

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users