Photo

The Dark Knight

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#181 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 02, 2009 - 06:41 PM

JOKER/BATMAN IMPERSONATION:

Looks like we've found our new Joker & Batman, give this guy a contract! My goodness.

Next year I'm wearin' this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

+ the rest of the costume manually chosen & bought.

Posted Image

Edited by Chicano, January 02, 2009 - 10:31 PM.

#182 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 02, 2009 - 06:55 PM

I give him credit for taking heaths style and duplicating it, i prob like his the best because he didnt actually put on the make up like the other people.

but thats one scene, i dont know how many of these people can do that consistently during a full blown movie. Heath added a lot of lines not in the script, i dont think many of the people who do the youtube thing can really add to the character.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#183 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 02, 2009 - 06:59 PM

^ Dude, try checking out his other videos. I think he does pretty much every scene AND MORE.. he creates his own lines as well WITH the joker voice still, VERY IMPRESSIVE.. check that out..

#184 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 02, 2009 - 07:08 PM

yeah, i was impressed fully, hes prob the best one at doing it. but the joker died when heath died, lots of people think that. joker animated can be done, but joker in a movie will sadly not happen again.

I see faith in your eyes

#185 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem

Posted January 02, 2009 - 07:30 PM

No the Joker didn't die when heath died. Thats just being silly. I can still watch Batman 89, TAS, Justice League, etc and NOT THINK of Heath when the joker is around.

The Joker is an immortal character, he'll exist in the comics loong after we all die
-9/11 Truth is far more stupid than Creation Science; The people in it are far more stupid than the people you meet in Creation Science. Their arguments are far more mixed up and confused and convoluted. You are likely to be left wondering why anyone with half a brain could possibly believe this.
-Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution"

#186 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 02, 2009 - 07:37 PM

No the Joker didn't die when heath died. Thats just being silly. I can still watch Batman 89, TAS, Justice League, etc and NOT THINK of Heath when the joker is around.

The Joker is an immortal character, he'll exist in the comics loong after we all die

should have been more clear, the nolan universe joker died when heath died.

I see faith in your eyes

#187 DeeZee

DeeZee

Sixth Man

• 4,190 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe. Shaq. Magic. Kareem.

Posted January 02, 2009 - 07:44 PM

that guy does some great impersonations of them

#188 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 02, 2009 - 07:50 PM

^ No doubt about it and the man is legit as hard as it is to believe. He actually MAKES his own lines in some of the vids while still in the Joker voice/character of course. Incredible. He should be offered some kinda contract or something. Amazing.

#189 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts

Posted January 02, 2009 - 08:48 PM

should have been more clear, the nolan universe joker died when heath died.

the character survived in the movie. We need to see the fallout after the joker....what kindof lingering effects the Joker had on gotham

besides, after all the insane stuff the joker did in TDK there is no WAY he stays in prison. The Joker has to come back. So no, just because Heath is dead doesn't mean he can take the Joker with him
-9/11 Truth is far more stupid than Creation Science; The people in it are far more stupid than the people you meet in Creation Science. Their arguments are far more mixed up and confused and convoluted. You are likely to be left wondering why anyone with half a brain could possibly believe this.
-Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution"

#190 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 02, 2009 - 09:11 PM

the character survived in the movie. We need to see the fallout after the joker....what kindof lingering effects the Joker had on gotham

besides, after all the insane stuff the joker did in TDK there is no WAY he stays in prison. The Joker has to come back. So no, just because Heath is dead doesn't mean he can take the Joker with him

yes it does. he will not be recast, he will prob be in the animated spin offs and stuff, but like action, that joker is done. team nolan and goyer have to much respect for heath to recast him with someone else.

goyer has already said he has a new villain and theme in place, nolan said he was also working on it.

heath dying took the joker with him, no one can play the nolan universe joker like him. actors wouldnt be as dedicated and fearless.

I see faith in your eyes

#191 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 02, 2009 - 10:29 PM

why?

how much did we hear about batman begins in tdk?

#192 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 02, 2009 - 10:33 PM

a big point to back up lakerswiz is.....in the movie bruce didn't even mention his parents once.

I see faith in your eyes

#193 lqv2015

lqv2015

Rookie

• 640 posts

Posted January 03, 2009 - 12:26 AM

^ Dude, try checking out his other videos. I think he does pretty much every scene AND MORE.. he creates his own lines as well WITH the joker voice still, VERY IMPRESSIVE.. check that out..

He's got the voice down perfectly. But his facial expressions are a bit too much. Tried too hard there.

I even though Ledger over did the lip chapping thing. It got annoying after awhile.

#194 SILO

SILO

Hi, I'm a Mac 

• 620 posts
  • Fan Since:was born a laker
  • Fav. Laker:ME!

Posted January 03, 2009 - 01:57 PM

just let the joker be at rest for the rest of the nolan batman films.
the joker is in arkham and let it be at that. heath has immortalized that character now in his image.
not that the joker needed any more recognition but heath sure did add another personality to an already twisted and demented character. let the joker rest in arkham for the rest of the movie. a lil cameo of the jokers laughter wouldnt hurt if they ever visited arkham which would be cool. we have never seen a real in depth look into arkham in the movies yet.

The Joker has been given life by, Cesar Romero, Jack Nicholson, Mark Hamill and Heath Ledger

#195 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts

Posted January 03, 2009 - 07:58 PM

why?

how much did we hear about batman begins in tdk?

<_< which brings up another thing, in begins we get so much of his parents and in this....nada. Almost as if his parents never existed. When Bruce doubts himself, he doesn't remember why he went into crime fighting in the first place....and that's fairly stupid
But they DID include atleast one thing in TDK from Begins to demonstrate some sort of continuation....the Scarecrow made an appearence (although he got a slap in the face...again)

The 3rd batman should include some joker fallout...otherwise it basically means everything that had progressed in TDk was for nothing :blink:

Edited by Dodgers2213, January 03, 2009 - 08:00 PM.

#196 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 03, 2009 - 08:17 PM

<_< which brings up another thing, in begins we get so much of his parents and in this....nada. Almost as if his parents never existed. When Bruce doubts himself, he doesn't remember why he went into crime fighting in the first place....and that's fairly stupid
But they DID include atleast one thing in TDK from Begins to demonstrate some sort of continuation....the Scarecrow made an appearence (although he got a slap in the face...again)

The 3rd batman should include some joker fallout...otherwise it basically means everything that had progressed in TDk was for nothing :blink:

you can already tell its going to have joker fallout and the hate for batman, it will now focus more on batman becoming a hero again in the eyes of the people. to the people joker is locked up, hes done. scarcrow was shown again because he wasnt put in jail in part 1.

I see faith in your eyes

#197 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts

Posted January 04, 2009 - 01:03 PM

I was responding to lakerswiz

But you brought up the hate for batman thing....by far the stupidest ending for a highly regarded movie (alright....maybe not "No Country for Old Men" level, but stupid nonetheless)

#198 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 08, 2009 - 02:25 PM

Last night:
The Dark Knight - People's Choice Awards SPECIAL

This one's pretty good too, hospital scene..

doesn't look like him much at all, but the acting is good.

#199 Smart Alex

Smart Alex

Most Obsessed Megan Fox

• 5,451 posts
  • Name:Alex.
  • Fan Since:Strawberry Fields Forever
  • Fav. Laker:Pau Gasol

Posted January 12, 2009 - 04:50 PM

two-face return?

"The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences,
and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon,
for each day to have a new and different sun."

#200 Maddocks

Maddocks

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 12, 2009 - 07:24 PM

lol i have never seen so many people say hes dead, from nolan to aaron to brother nolan to writer goyer. two face is dead, let him die.

I see faith in your eyes

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users