Photo

What players should the Lakers go after in the second round for the draft?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,332 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted April 12, 2013 - 11:52 AM

Y'all aren't telling the whole truth.

lakers don't Suck at drafting... I mean Scare was the last pick of the draft, Morris was a late pick, as was Ebanks and so of course, these players aren't good enough to get minutes on a veteran team.

the Lakers do what they need to do with the draft. farmar,Sasha, Bynum all were a part of our most recent championships, and some guys take those minor contributions for granted.

You not telling the truth.  Lakers do suck at drafting.  I dont remember the last time the Lakers drafted good players.  What Derick Fisher?  If you talking about bench players sure but we talkiing about good players that can actually start on an NBA team.  Kobe was a trade. Every big moves lakers ever did was through trades. You can say drafting Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel was great but those aren't Mitch Kupchack moves.  Hey do you remember this guy name Johnson-Odom that lakers drafted? Man he is beasting in the NBA right now huh? Bynum is the only drafted players that are decent enough to play in the NBA but look at him now. Injury prone and have the passion of a Jamarcus Russell.  You can say he is becoming a buss soon too. The Lakers said it before. The draft is not as important as trades and off season transaction. It never was and it never will. Only if they get a top 10 picks or higher like when they drafted worthy and magic, lakers couldn't care less about the draft and thats the truth.  

You can't handle the truth!!!

Edited by epicwolf, April 12, 2013 - 12:01 PM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users