#41 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 25, 2013 - 06:07 PM

lets just all agree that i should be an assistant coach on the lakers. . . .

(with words can we not rival the comedic genius of a "gif") ;)

lol....

#42 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,754 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 25, 2013 - 06:56 PM

What I do love is how the OP wants to use the scenario we more than likely are going to lose in toi judge the team while rendering all other successes irrelevant.

Easy way out, just about no one wins in denver on back to backs. They've only lost 3 times. There's a reason for that and it has nothing to with whether we're a "bad" team or not.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#43 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:07 PM

What I do love is how the OP wants to use the scenario we more than likely are going to lose in toi judge the team while rendering all other successes irrelevant.

Easy way out, just about no one wins in denver on back to backs. They've only lost 3 times. There's a reason for that and it has nothing to with whether we're a "bad" team or not.

bad teams dont execute game plans. I am SURE our gameplan against THIS run and gun DEN team was to NOT TURN THE BALL OVER. 12 in the first half. truth hurts, i know.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#44 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,754 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:17 PM

Dude near everyone here was sure the denver game was going to be a loss. Why do you think they've won all but 3 games there? They force teamsGOOD and GREAT teams to turnovers and outrun them. Only 3teams have beat them there.

We were hopeful for a win against Denver but pretty much no one 'expected' it. Playing on the back to back against a home team that's only lost 3 times at home, we knew what would probably happen.

No one is gonna buy what your selling, most expected the denver game on the back to back to be a loss which was why the 3 wins before it were important.

You decided to ignore any progress with the team and pick the one game most are expecting us to lose as your "based decision" and wait to make your thread till then. It's obvious what your intent was.

Your "I want to be right" tactic fooled no one and you are apessimist, no more no less.

Only 3 teams have beat Denver in Denver, great teams and bad teams. If you want to use the Denver game as your "shining example" go right ahead. No one butyou is gonna buy it :)

Edited by Majesty, February 25, 2013 - 07:21 PM.

#45 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:18 PM

Dude near everyone here was sure the denver game was going to be a loss. Why do you think they've won all but 3 games there? They force teamsGOOD and GREAT teams to turnovers and outrun them. Only 3teams have beat them there.

We were hopeful for a win against Denver but pretty much no one 'expected' it. Playing on the back to back against a home team that's only lost 3 times at home, we knew what would probably happen.

No one is gonna buy what your selling, most expected the denver game on the back to back to be a loss which was why the 3 wins before it were important.

You decided to ignore any progress with the team and pick the one game most are expecting us to lose as your "based decision"

Your "I want to be right" tactic fooled no one and you are apessimist, no more no less.

Only 3 teams have beat Denver in Denver, great teams and bad teams. If you want to use the Denver game as your "shining example" go right ahead. No one butyou is gonna buy it :)

i call it how i see it. i think if we make the playoffs;we'll be healthier and we'll win the championship. im a pessimist,really?

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#46 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,754 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:23 PM

i call it how i see it. i think if we make the playoffs;we'll be healthier and we'll win the championship. im a pessimist,really?

You're a pessimist because you were silent during the 11-4 run and decided to make your thread prior to the game near everyone was expecting us to struggle in and lose to try to make a point.

People said the three games prior were important because near everyone expected us to lose in Denver. That's why everyone is laughing at you in this thread.

Like I said, you fooled no one :)

#47 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:26 PM

You're a pessimist because you were silent during the 11-4 run and decided to make your thread prior to the game near everyone was expecting us to struggle in and lose to try to make a point.

People said the three games prior were important because near everyone expected us to lose in Denver. That's why everyone is laughing at you in this thread.

Like I said, you fooled no one :)

i wasnt trying to predict a loss to denver. i was predicting missing the playoffs..

#48 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,754 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:29 PM

You tried to use Denver as the example as to whether or not you're convinced :) the game everyone expected us to lose. What was important was the three games prior.

It would be nice to win in Denver but no one expects it. You're the only one trying to say "our 11-4 one means nothing! But if we beat denver ill believe it!"

You know quite well we were more than likely gonna lose against Denver like the rest of us.

So the fact you're trying to sell it as the determining point as to whether or not this team has improved is why everyone is laughing at you in this thread :)

#49 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:30 PM

You tried to use Denver as the example as to whether or not you're convinced :) the game everyone expected us to lose. What was important was the three games prior.

It would be nice to win in Denver but no one expects it. You're the only one trying to say "our 11-4 one means nothing! But if we beat denver ill believe it!"

You know quite well we were more than likely gonna lose against Denver like the rest of us.

So the fact you're trying to sell it as the determining point as to whether or not this team has improved is why everyone is laughing at you in this thread :)

even if i was predicting a loss tonight ,,,why are we losing? 12 tunrovers in the first half; one of our kryptonites this season, like i said!!

also 11 O-boards w/8 mins to go in the 3rd..

Edited by GMTradePau4aBench, February 25, 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#50 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,754 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:39 PM

Like I said, only 3 teams have won againsr Dnver in the back to back. No one expected us to play well.

You stats kid are gonna quote the stats from this game like they equal everything. When in actuality if those stats were relevant in our last 15 games we wouldn't have gone 11 and 4 :)

Hence why I said, everyone is laughing at your attempt :)

#51 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,380 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:39 PM

Denver is beating the Lakers because they have more points than them.

#52 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:43 PM

Denver is beating the Lakers because they have more points than them.

HAAA. we're losing for the reasons ive stated! mainly TO's!why is it so hard to admit im right ,where are the real men at?

Edited by GMTradePau4aBench, February 25, 2013 - 07:44 PM.

#53 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,737 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:46 PM

HAAA. we're losing for the reasons ive stated! mainly TO's!why is it so hard to admit im right ,where are the real men at?

damn, you let this get real personal huh

2div

#54 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,380 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:47 PM

Yeah you're done for a few days. That's your third insult in this thread.

#55 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,754 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:49 PM

Our best bet is to hope Boston beats Utah. Denver was always a lost cause. Luckily we get a few days off before Minni. THAT is the game we can't afford to lose.

#56 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,737 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:50 PM

am i the only one who still has hope for this game? haha

2div

#57 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,380 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 07:53 PM

am i the only one who still has hope for this game? haha

Haha I knew where the game was headed 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

#58 UNLABORED FLAWLESS

UNLABORED FLAWLESS

Rookie

• 582 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted February 25, 2013 - 08:56 PM

You haven't seen improvement on defense? Have you been watching the games?

Lakers 108

(28-30, 10-19 away)

Nuggets 119

#59 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,857 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted February 25, 2013 - 08:58 PM

Back to back, you just want to win. You can't even gameplan...you just rest up and try your hardest

#60 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,754 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 09:39 PM

Yay Utah lost!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users