Photo

Who is your favorite artist in hip-hop that nobody knows about?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Mehran The Great

Mehran The Great

Immortal

• 2,841 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24

Posted March 04, 2013 - 07:05 AM

Willi the kid and L.A.D

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#22 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 04, 2013 - 12:50 PM

ANT D.O.G.

Santa Rosa, CA

http://www.reverbnat...h?v=PGd4QnX_N_4

Who is ANT D.O.G? 
That depends on who you ask. 
If 2pac were here he'd probably say a loyal friend and tell you of the many escapades he shared with him as a out of control youth running the streets of Santa Rosa, ca chasing girls and fighting in the streets. Ask Mac Mall and he will call him a dedicated supporter who is partial reason for the success of his 1st album " Illegal business" and the launch of his career. Name drop him and it will not take you long to realize that "Dog" ( as his friends fondly refer to him) has been a little bit of everywhere and seen some of everything. 
His fearless nature has led him onto many adventures around the world and his street smarts have only added to his legend. Once you hear his voice you instantly have the feeling of deja vu. 
You might know him for his cult classic albums like"Life On Wax" or "DOG'[expletive]" produced by Greats like Femi (Beyonce,2pac,Quincy Jones) and Khayree ( Mac Dre, Mac Mall) or heard him charging on underground hits like Master P's "West Coast Bad Boy'z Born Hustlaz". And The Bay Area Playa'z Compilation "The World In My Eye's", by the Link Crew. His familiar flow can be found on the funk/soulful sounds of a Shock G masterpiece and a whole slew of Bay Area compilations that were a staple of the late 90's & 2000's. He was there for some of Hip hop's most pivotal moments like the creation of 2pac's breakout album 2pacalype Now and present for the writing of it's 1st single "Trapped". It is his voice that introduces my 1st single "Get ya $ on". It is his participation on "Definition of a Hustla" that helped to make it a underground classic and Forever Hustlin' a world wide success. His entrepreneurial spirit is infectious with Big Eddie Records and Kiss Music Group. being just a couple of his entertainment ventures so far. Over the years he has worked with many Rap legends(Yukmouth, JT the Bigga Figga, Magic Mike etc) who call him their Friend. But only a select few of us have the honor and pleasure of being close enough to him to address him as my Brother.

Edited by LakersGAFan, March 06, 2013 - 12:36 PM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#23 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,509 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 04, 2013 - 10:48 PM

Blue scholars are pretty nice too.

#24 Henny Loc

Henny Loc

Livin' Legend

• 707 posts
  • Name:LS3
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted March 04, 2013 - 11:20 PM

Abstract Ninjaa..

#25 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,618 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted March 05, 2013 - 01:47 PM

Propains a dope rapper out of Houston.

My fav at the moment is Scheme. This cat is really talented.

Edited by MAMBA24ILL, March 05, 2013 - 01:55 PM.

2hf753r.jpg

#26 James Worthy

James Worthy

Rookie

• 925 posts
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy

Posted March 05, 2013 - 02:02 PM

I really like this white kid named Eminem.   Any of you ever heard of him?

#27 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,920 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted March 05, 2013 - 04:08 PM

casey veggies

overdoz

mikey rocks

smoke dza

people know these next two cats, but they don't get ANY love and it [expletive]in baffles me

pac div

asher roth

4 out of these 6 artists rep LA. W$GT$.

2div

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users