22 replies to this topic

#21 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,158 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted February 25, 2013 - 09:21 AM

When no one is willing to pay Kobe big money it will be time for Kobe to retire. Big money is what KG and Nash are making now, Kobe is worth more, but it would be hard for Kobe to turn down that kind of money. I think the big question is....is Kobe willing to finish his career in another uniform because after next season Kobe will be an UFA and will be offered big money by other teams. Will the Lakers step up and pay Kobe what other teams will be willing to pay??????

Kobe aint going to no other team. laker for life.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#22 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,118 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 10:55 AM

When no one is willing to pay Kobe big money it will be time for Kobe to retire. Big money is what KG and Nash are making now, Kobe is worth more, but it would be hard for Kobe to turn down that kind of money. I think the big question is....is Kobe willing to finish his career in another uniform because after next season Kobe will be an UFA and will be offered big money by other teams. Will the Lakers step up and pay Kobe what other teams will be willing to pay??????

Kobe = Lakers, Lakers = Kobe

If Kobe wants to continue, he'll do that in Lakers. I especially think that if we can get a good FA player in that summer (we'll only have Nash, Dwight and Clark (hopefully) and lots of cap space), Kobe will consider playing for one more year. Getting Melo or George, I think Kobe would love that.

Nash - $9,701,000
Howard - $20,000,000
Clark - 4,000,000
Melo - $20,000,000
Kobe - whatever is left.

#23 Drift

Drift

Rookie

• 185 posts
  • Name:John
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 25, 2013 - 03:41 PM

Melo really? So you think Dwight would take another role down from the ball stopper Melo? I don't think so.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users