2 replies to this topic

#1 Beethovenite

Beethovenite

Veteran

• 785 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Chick Hearn

Posted February 22, 2013 - 12:32 PM

I haven't been to a Lakers game since the 1999-2000 season and I'd like to take my family to see a game this year. I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to go see a game so I'm hoping for some expert advice from my fellow TLN members.

I figured that the cheapest option would be to purchase them at face value directly from ticketmaster, but then I looked at the ticket exchange program through lakers.com and the prices are WAY lower than face value prices! What does this mean? How is it possible that the resale value by season ticket holders are CHEAPER? Is it because the price doesn't include parking? Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!

Speaking of parking, what's the cheapest way to park near Staples Center? If I can't find a different place to park, how much is it to park at Staples? And exactly WHEN is the arena open for ticket holders to enter?

I also want to make sure that section 111/318 is the side that faces the Lakers logo, as in where the press has their camera. Am I right?

If anyone's got cheap tickets they want to get rid of for 2-3 people, let me know! I'm hoping to find seats under the nosebleed sections... many thanks for your help!

Edited by Beethovenite, February 22, 2013 - 12:54 PM.

#2 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TheNefariousJim&HisSilverSpoon

• 1,768 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted February 22, 2013 - 02:26 PM

I always park a couple blocks away. Parking is much cheaper and easier to get to the stadium. If you know what game you want to go to, I can ask the people I buy tickets from.

#3 jackmode211

jackmode211

Rookie

• 439 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted February 22, 2013 - 03:09 PM

Park on Pico and Hope....buy tix from stub hub. DONE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users