Photo

Dwight doesn't want to be a laker finally the trade I want is being talked about

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 193 posts
  • Name:ry
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:luke walton

Posted February 15, 2013 - 11:00 PM

http://www.cbssports...ers-deal-howard

http://lakernation.c...et-next-season/

Dwight Howard does not deserve to be a laker he doesn't care about titles as long as he gets his stats and has fun.

He doesn't know r franchise history he claimed to not even know who Rick fox was. I would never build a team around a beaten up center with no post moves in the paint.

Boston needs a guy like Dwight though because there simply not big enough. Also I think rondo's obsession to win drives teamates crazy. In the modern day of nba were all the players hang out and r friends rondo is the kinda cold blooded killer I want to build around.

Rondo can take over a game by himself he's Nash in his prime but more athletic.

Get rondo get love then build a dynasty around those two rondo is the perfect personality to play with Kobe. The problem is this year we will get players in return hopefully a big man ( salaries have to match)

Maybe make it a 3 team deal to bring a big man in then build towards the future. Boston has room at pg with Bradley and they can pick one up but a big man is what they have needed. One more season of Garnett teaming with Dwight maybe having a daddy will be good for Dwight.

And as for the lakers give me rondo, Kobe, pau or pau trade for some bigs earl Clark, and Nash as a 6th man plus more cap space since we won't have to spend a max on Howard.

By the way I said about a month ago lakers should try this

#2 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,208 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted February 15, 2013 - 11:22 PM

ibtl

#3 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll