I miss bynum...

Lolololol

#62 had

had

Rookie

• 18 posts
  • Fan Since:1988

Posted February 16, 2013 - 06:31 PM

I'm going to take Howard's point of view on this. Or I'll imagine Howard's point of view.

--Coming off serious back injury and surgery. Legs go numb. Can't even walk at first. Has fear that he might not ever be right again.
--Legs go numb. I'm just saying. Think about that. Legs go numb.
--Compensates for back issue, leg issue, lack of burst issue, by using more upper body movement, hurts shoulder, gets in foul trouble constantly.
--Hears through media that Kobe would like to ride him like Seabiscuit to next title. Notes to himself -- Kobe probably doesn't care if I can walk when I retire. (Interjection by me: I would agree that Kobe would like to ride Howard like Seabiscuit, and that Kobe doesn't give a damn about Howard's back.)
--Has to clean up a defense that is so incredibly bad that it's hard to imagine any of these Lakers care to defend.
--Except Metta. Who has the best left hand in defensive NBA history. (This is my interjection. Metta and that left hand. And the guys hustles all over. And then he jacks up 3's because that's all that's there, and fans run him down.)
--Playing for a coach who doesn't want to play inside out.
--Wants to assert himself on the team. Earn top dog status. But can't due to injury, and can't get a true foothold on the offensive end because the Lakers won't play inside out. Watches Kobe go to work as facillitator, Kobe backing down like Charles Barkley in the 90's. Feels disempowered and dejected. (Personal note -- I can't stand watching it anymore. Really. It's awful.)
--Lakers get blown out by Clippers. Chris Paul says something funny. He laughs. Kobe's riding him like Seabiscuit.

Dwight Howard is hurt, and recovering from major back surgery. He's also a kid. Who is clearly pissing off the Laker faithful. And I get that. But I believe that Howard is not a head case, and not a quitter, and that he'll make right.

#63 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,079 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted February 16, 2013 - 09:34 PM

yes grabbing easy boards anyone could do that. watch the games. he gets out played by a good center

ap1.png

#64 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,414 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 16, 2013 - 10:11 PM

yes grabbing easy boards anyone could do that. watch the games. he gets out played by a good center

if anyone could do that then they would be leading the league in rebounds......

#65 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted February 16, 2013 - 10:35 PM

How big is Howard's penis? You've been on his jock a lot lately.

Jesus Christ, some of you take immaturity to another level. :facepalm:
htCCl0m.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users