Dwight Howard still thinks he's going to Brooklyn

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,395 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted February 15, 2013 - 05:46 AM

It doesn't actually matter who said what. Anybody can tell Dwight would rather be playing elsewhere just by his attitude and demeanor on the court. I don't need SAS to give me that S.O.S. when its blatantly obvious.

I view Dwight's entire season with the Lakers like hes been on a long blind date. And most people know in the first 10 minutes if the date is a keeper or not. So he knew long ago this was a "hit it & quit it" relationship before he gets with the girl he really wants to be with in Brooklyn.

Edited by LakersGAFan, February 15, 2013 - 05:47 AM.

#22 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,114 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 05:52 AM

The more I think about it, Howard trade is the reason for all this [expletive]. If we had retained Bynum, I'm willing to bet he would return around Nov. - Dec. and bowling [expletive] doesn't happen. In his absence Pau would cheerfully play the Center and we would have bonded better with new acquisitions, i.e Nash, Meeks, Jamison.

Karma is a [expletive].

All the Magic fans cursed Dwight for his act and he brought all that bad luck to Lakers with injury bug as if we are not hated already. This explanation sounds dumb even to me but everything happens for a reason. We had it coming.

#23 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted February 15, 2013 - 05:54 AM

The more I think about it, Howard trade is the reason for all this [expletive]. If we had retained Bynum, I'm willing to bet he would return around Nov. - Dec. and bowling [expletive] doesn't happen. In his absence Pau would cheerfully play the Center and we would have bonded better with new acquisitions, i.e Nash, Meeks, Jamison.

Karma is a [expletive].

All the Magic fans cursed Dwight for his act and he brought all that bad luck to Lakers with injury bug as if we are not hated already. This explanation sounds dumb even to me but everything happens for a reason. We had it coming.

bro, this IS exactly how I've felt all year. We did this to ourselves and just from this picture alone, we should have known better
Posted Image

#24 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,189 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted February 15, 2013 - 06:27 AM

The Lakers were better without him, by a huge margin. This isn't even up for any sort of debate, the numbers don't lie. The Lakers went from being a second round moderately competitive playoff team, to a team that isn't going to make the playoffs. Biggest moves they made, benching Pau Gasol (who is admittedly out and not able to help the team) and acquiring Dwight Howard, who is a shell of himself.

#25 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,318 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 15, 2013 - 06:49 AM

Fake, Fake, Fake! Media Sucks. Sources are no one, just a thought in his brain.

My sources tell me that....LeBron was telling everyone in the Heat locker room that he will only be there for 1 more season, before he comes to LA.

Edited by Chad, February 15, 2013 - 06:55 AM.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#26 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,388 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted February 15, 2013 - 07:01 AM

Go to Brooklyn then. You and Deron enjoy jerking eachother off after you get blown the [expletive] out by the clippers.

#27 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,692 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 15, 2013 - 07:49 AM

Problem I have with this report is Stephen A Smith said when Lakers played Toronto he told Rudy Gay should've waited I would've been in Brooklyn next year? Maybe he meant to say Memphis because when Lakers played Toronto Rudy Gay wasn't on the team yet.

Or it could mean that this report is bull and that Smith is full of crap?

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#28 idontevenknow

idontevenknow

Rookie

• 91 posts
  • Name:Zeus
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted February 15, 2013 - 09:48 AM

Ship this guy out the day before the deadline for picks to a place he doesnt want to be. That would send a message to him and all the other cocky "superstars" that LA doesnt [expletive] around!

#29 Murdercassette

Murdercassette

Rap game Billy Mays

• 624 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 09:50 AM

Ship this guy out the day before the deadline for picks to a place he doesnt want to be. That would send a message to him and all the other cocky "superstars" that LA doesnt [expletive] around!

I have no opinion either way, but what [expletive]ty place has picks/players we would want?
Posted Image

#30 idontevenknow

idontevenknow

Rookie

• 91 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 10:00 AM

I have no opinion either way, but what [expletive]ty place has picks/players we would want?

Charlotte hahaha

#31 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,759 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted February 15, 2013 - 10:03 AM

^Well, for starters, the Cavs are sitting on (in addition to their own picks) 3 first round picks this year and 2 the year after.

#32 idontevenknow

idontevenknow

Rookie

• 91 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 10:09 AM

^Well, for starters, the Cavs are sitting on (in addition to their own picks) 3 first round picks this year and 2 the year after.

Yeah that'll do

#33 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,759 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 10:44 AM

Yeah that'll do

Orlando has a pile 'o picks too, but I figured there's not much point in mentioning them ....

#34 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,395 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 10:47 AM

nobody is gonna trade draft picks for him unless he commits to a extension. Unless we trade him to Crooklyn we screwed. We traded Drew for Earl Clark....lol

#35 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,114 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 10:49 AM

Stephen A Smith removed the tweets now? Huh?

#36 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,456 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted February 15, 2013 - 11:06 AM

Stephen A Smith removed the tweets now? Huh?

I still see them there what are you talking about?
Posted Image

#37 idontevenknow

idontevenknow

Rookie

• 91 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 11:07 AM

nobody is gonna trade draft picks for him unless he commits to a extension. Unless we trade him to Crooklyn we screwed. We traded Drew for Earl Clark....lol

I actually think Dan Gilbert would take the chance. He is so set on proving they can win it without Lebron. His reasoning would alsi be that Dwight would want to play with Kyrie and assuming Dwight returns to form, that would be the best pg and c combo in the leauge

#38 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,777 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 15, 2013 - 11:18 AM

Don't really care anymore...as long as we get a big that wants to play defense and set picks, we'll be fine.

#39 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,759 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 11:29 AM

I actually think Dan Gilbert would take the chance. He is so set on proving they can win it without Lebron. His reasoning would alsi be that Dwight would want to play with Kyrie and assuming Dwight returns to form, that would be the best pg and c combo in the leauge

And its not like the 76ers or anything, who will never trade for a big from us again. Heck just last year Chris Grant was able to get a first round draft pick for Ramon Sessions, I am sure he will be happy to take Mitch's call.

#40 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted February 15, 2013 - 11:55 AM

Stephen A. Smith And Ruocco are ESPN NY and Brooklyn Nets shills...Nothing more.

They should not be taken seriously...Reporters like Adrian Woj. and Marc Stein have worked hard to build their reputation, so that intelligent people don't have to waste their time on scrub radio personalities like those.

Edited by leor_77, February 15, 2013 - 11:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users