#41 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,533 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted February 12, 2013 - 07:36 AM

people can change, ya know

yeah people can change if they really want to, a man whose job is to play basketball and get paid millions... ya sure he is going to change fast :P
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#42 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,609 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted February 12, 2013 - 07:39 AM

[expletive] i think im coming right now....

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#43 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,416 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 12, 2013 - 07:44 AM

^wtf

• 40,548 posts

Posted February 12, 2013 - 02:52 PM

No way Dwight is going to leave $25 million dollar on the table with all that child support and you know he's [expletive]ing more [expletive]es in LA. He's going to end up broke and playing for the Guangdong Tigerlilies in 10 years if he's not careful.

Yeah, but you're failing to mention how much this state of Cali takes away in taxes. It's become even more extreme on the real rich with guys like Mickelson & Tiger Woods even leaving because of it. There are other places he could ultimately go where he'd seemingly make less, but in reality not, because of less taxes or even no taxes (in some cases).

[expletive] i think im coming right now....

Posted Image

yo.

#45 Rad

Rad

• 1,640 posts

Posted February 12, 2013 - 05:54 PM

^wtf

Clearly there aren't any provocative women in Germany :laughing:

#46 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 12, 2013 - 10:04 PM

Yea the white one looks pretty good I seen the black one before I dont find her attractive, and Dwights bugging 5 kids at 26 when he's mad immature himself.

#47 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,609 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted February 13, 2013 - 03:15 AM

Clearly there aren't any provocative women in Germany :laughing:

yes there are. i can shoiw you pics

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#48 steven v

steven v

Off The Bench

• 1,880 posts
  • Name:steven
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:The L.A. LAKERS

Posted February 13, 2013 - 04:36 PM

would bang..

anything.
The Lakers FO knows more than you. Sorry.

#49 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,234 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted February 13, 2013 - 06:07 PM

Too many kids @ his age, white girl can get it though

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#50 Phil Jackson

Phil Jackson

Rookie

• 158 posts
  • Name:Phil Jackson
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted February 14, 2013 - 01:17 AM

Yeah, but you're failing to mention how much this state of Cali takes away in taxes. It's become even more extreme on the real rich with guys like Mickelson & Tiger Woods even leaving because of it. There are other places he could ultimately go where he'd seemingly make less, but in reality not, because of less taxes or even no taxes (in some cases).
Posted Image

Don't they tax players' salaries based on each state they play their games in? So in theory, even if he went to Dallas, he'd still be getting taxed for the games played in states that have individual income taxes. Playing 41 home games s a year income tax free would save a lot of money but is that realy enough to make up for the ~$25 million dollars he'd leave on the table?

Not to mention that $20 million mansion he bought. He's not getting what he paid for it if he tries selling it and it's probably going to be on the market for a while. You can shave that $20 million off his $75 million contract until it's sold. Realistically how much could he get back? He could sell it quick for a huge loss or hold onto it until he finds a buyer. And even then he'd probably have to settle for less than he paid. And the whole time it's sitting on the market, all the maintenance and property taxes and stuff will slowly cost him a lot of money. Then he'd have to buy himself another multi-million dollar mansion in Dallas or wherever he goes. And who buys a $20 million dollar mansion just to move out in a year?

#51 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,867 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 14, 2013 - 05:43 PM

Black chick was a Magic Cheerleader. Also was on Basketball Wives. She's definitely not the most attractive of Dwight's harem.

#52 CameronStewart

CameronStewart

Rookie

• 492 posts
  • Name:Cameron

Posted February 15, 2013 - 07:43 AM

Put Dwights kids on as the lakers new starting five.

#53 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,565 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted February 15, 2013 - 02:24 PM

Black chics picture are done in good taste. I'd like to see more up close pics of the white girl tho.

2hf753r.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users