Like Christyle said, its alot to remember. However, one thing that stood out to me was when they were discussing Dwight always complaining about touches and how the offense should go through him.
-Fox asked Max and Marcellus what was Dwight's highest PPG average when he was the number one option. They said 20-22ppg and Fox was like ( im paraphrasing here) "So why would you go into a big guy 20-30 times a game and you're only going to get 20-22 points as a NUMBER ONE OPTION?
-He went on to talk about Dwight in Orlando and when the Lakers played them in the finals. How their game plan was to shut out on the shooters and take them out of the game, and when Dwight had to score 40-45 points a game he couldnt.
- Said Dwight is the same player he was when he first came into the league. How he does not see any major improvements in his game today compared to his 2nd/3rd year in the league.
- He also mentioned that everything he's hearing from Dwight and seeing from Dwight screams he doesnt want to be here.
- He said that Dwight needs to sit down and really think about the history of this franchise. If he did that he would realize the rich legacy and embrass it. And by doing that he would fall in line and not butt heads with Kobe. One of the greatest to ever do it. He said would he butt heads with Jordan like this? Max said he just m ight and then Fox said then he needs to go.
- Said Dwight should find value in being a Bill Russell for this team
- Said from the things he's hearing from Dwight he has a loser's mentality.
- He also said Dwight needs to realize doing it his way has him exactly where he is today. No rings. He needs to realize he has people around him that have won mulitple times saying this is not the way you do things. This is not championship play or a championship mentality
It was so much, if i can recall anything else I'll post. Just know Foxy was on Fire and he was speaking nothing but utter TRUTH when it comes to Dwight.
Edited by MDI, February 11, 2013 - 05:18 PM.