#81 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 14, 2013 - 07:30 PM

Because that's exactly what I said, right?

I've seen Dwight's lack of explosiveness and effectiveness in P&R and the offense as a general lack of conditioning and result of the aftereefects of major spinal surgery but it's become blatantly obvious that he's not trying. I was hoping he was just tired. I was hoping he just needed time to get his legs back under him...

I hate to say this but a true floor general is the barometer for the chemistry on a team. He lives and breathes the team's bond. He knows exactly what buttons to push and if everyone is doing their best.

Nash has played with some of the worst and best players at varying points in their careers. RARELY has ANY PLAYER UNDERPERFORMED with Nash at the helm. Even if he's not running the offense, he's the guy that has the most leadership experience on the team and he's the ONLY player that I believe cares more about the TEAM than himself.

If Dwight has problems with Nash, Dwight has PROBLEMs.

Dwight having problems with Kobe is par for the course. Kobe's not exactly Mr. Tact or Congenial. He can rub even the meekest person the wrong way because he is the ultimate predator, not necessarily the ultimate teammate. He's like Kenpachi Zaraki, a guy you want on your team but not necessarily by your side.

When it comes to how to hard a player should work individually, Kobe's the man.
When it comes to how to get a long with a teammate, I take Nash's word over anyone else on the team.

Just because they yelled at eachother doesn't mean there is problem lol

You got something for Nash its pretty obvious from your past posts

#82 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,781 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 14, 2013 - 08:50 PM

Just because they yelled at eachother doesn't mean there is problem lol

You got something for Nash its pretty obvious from your past posts

Ok...agree to disagree.

How many times have you seen Steve Nash visible upset with a teammate?

Or most of the other great PGs in NBA History?

It means something. You're trying to derail the thread to make a point that is both false and irrelevant to my posts. Thanks but I'd rather not play your game.

#83 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,033 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 15, 2013 - 04:18 PM

Surprised no one has noticed or mention that in the last two games their pick and rolls seem to be finally finding their chemistry.

But that probably will only be noticed if we win and even then will be seen as a "temporary" thing.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#84 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,866 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted February 16, 2013 - 10:28 AM

Firstly. Great pick and roll bigs can shoot the mid range jumper.

Dwight can't. Orlando use to have Anderson and Turk set a lot of the picks and the floor would be spread for Dwight to have more open looks.

Metta and Kobe aren't the type of players you want in a pick and roll.

As far as PGs yelling. Chalmers, Payton, CP3, Deron, and Rondo have all yelled at teammates in my recent memory.

Kobe yelled at Nash this year. No biggie GCMD

#85 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,034 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted February 16, 2013 - 10:38 AM

If I had to Put Money on it, I would say D12 isn't a Laker next season. His lack of Basketball IQ has just pissed Kobe & Nash off too much

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users