• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#81 natalysocial

natalysocial

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted June 12, 2013 - 10:07 PM

Welcome to LakerNation.

Do you have a link to the image you want as your avatar?  If there are issues with sizing, I'll fire up Photoshop and edit it for you, but it could also be an error, so I'll gladly look into it for you.

WOW!  That is mighty kind of you!  Strangely enough, I don't get any type of error message or anything of the sort.  I upload, save changes, refresh and it just doesn't show up.  I really appreciate your offer to help.  

#82 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 12, 2013 - 11:18 PM

WOW!  That is mighty kind of you!  Strangely enough, I don't get any type of error message or anything of the sort.  I upload, save changes, refresh and it just doesn't show up.  I really appreciate your offer to help.  

you're hopelessss

Just kidding Lol

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#83 natalysocial

natalysocial

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted June 12, 2013 - 11:30 PM

you're hopelessss

Just kidding Lol

Oh I know this :/ haha
But seriously I promise I'm following the steps to upload a pic.... I feel really silly to keep posting about it SO you guys will just have to deal with me not having a pic haha

#84 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted June 12, 2013 - 11:44 PM

Oh I know this :/ haha
But seriously I promise I'm following the steps to upload a pic.... I feel really silly to keep posting about it SO you guys will just have to deal with me not having a pic haha

Lol we'll give it another shot tomorrow!

Im out. Night night

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#85 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,869 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted June 12, 2013 - 11:49 PM

Try signing out and sign back in.

Or

I think I know what the problem is, your picture needs to be 200px or smaller.

http://www.picresize.com/

can help you out with that one.

Edited by Michaelyumm, June 12, 2013 - 11:53 PM.

#86 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,378 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted June 13, 2013 - 02:54 AM

tumblr_llvquePa751qe2dsqo1_400.gif

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Soul Smooth

• 40,604 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 09:45 AM

Wow. You didn't ignore me. Nice. Although you did ignore one question of mine. De curiosidad, porque dejaste por un tiempo de hacer el baile? & will it come back?

I haven't met all of them necessarily, but I have been in the locker room.  

Been in the locker room? Dope. They don't have any kind of restrictions for media members for when players are changing or in their towels? Did you happen to see anything you maybe shouldn't have if ya' catch my drift?

Everyone I have met is extremely nice...Steve Nash is one of my favorites.

Have you tried giving him any lessons in improving his Spanish?

I also work with James Worthy who is an incredible person as well.

That's awesome. You're very Blessed.

yo.

#88 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 13, 2013 - 10:35 AM

What picture are you wanting as your avatar?  I can simply do it for you, without having to log into your account, haha.

#89 natalysocial

natalysocial

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 01:38 PM

What picture are you wanting as your avatar?  I can simply do it for you, without having to log into your account, haha.

Well it doesn't really matter which one.. as long as it's showing it's me.  

Wow. You didn't ignore me. Nice. Although you did ignore one question of mine. De curiosidad, porque dejaste por un tiempo de hacer el baile? & will it come back?

Been in the locker room? Dope. They don't have any kind of restrictions for media members for when players are changing or in their towels? Did you happen to see anything you maybe shouldn't have if ya' catch my drift?

Have you tried giving him any lessons in improving his Spanish?

That's awesome. You're very Blessed.

LOL! ok let me see if I can answer all your questions... hahaha No I didn't see anything I shouldn't have, but yes some of them are in towels after the game.  I didn't help Steve Nash with his spanish, but for a bit I was giving Jordan Hill some twitter spanish lessons (after I met him in the studio I told him next time he'd have to do the interview in spanish)  Oh and the dance...well it was only really a silly thing I started one time and it kinda caught on.  I wasn't expecting it to be a hit LOL!  but I didn't want to over do it either.. it felt a lil raunchy :/ so I chilled on it.  And yes BLESSED to say the least.  I am so grateful for being able to do what I love.  and I really believe everyone can follow their dreams and reach their goals!

#90 natalysocial

natalysocial

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 01:40 PM

woooooo hooooo guess who has an avatar now! yay.... only took me 3 days LOL  I gave up on uploading directly from my computer and instead created a URL for the pic and that worked!  

#91 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,354 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted June 13, 2013 - 01:49 PM

just wondering, can you get in trouble if you post here since you work at TWC? don't want you to lose your job over it 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#92 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 02:28 PM

woooooo hooooo guess who has an avatar now! yay.... only took me 3 days LOL  I gave up on uploading directly from my computer and instead created a URL for the pic and that worked!  

LOL. At least you got it on

I know the Dodgers are gonna be on TWC next year do you see yourself covering some basebol?

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

• 40,604 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 02:33 PM

^ Lol. Was that your attempt to spell baseball in Spanish?

yo.

#94 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yea. Haha fail

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

• 40,604 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 02:39 PM

^ Nah, it was close enough. Remember do or do not, there is no try. You did it.

yo.

#96 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 07:50 PM

Haha, nice.  I re-uploaded my own from my computer, and also one on a test account, with no issues...so at this point, I'm not really sure what was going on.  Really hard to say sometimes.  It still could have been a problem on our end, possibly with your account, but I wasn't seeing anything.

Regardless, glad to see you did get one up.  Sometime in the next few hours, I'll save the picture you have up and upload it from my computer INTO your account.  That way, if I do run into the same issue you have, I'll get a chance to troubleshoot it myself...and I'll have your avatar back up within minutes.

• 40,604 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 07:52 PM

Lol, damn Real Deal, going all out. What a nice guy, haha.

yo.

#98 natalysocial

natalysocial

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 09:48 PM

LOL. At least you got it on

I know the Dodgers are gonna be on TWC next year do you see yourself covering some basebol?

^ Lol. Was that your attempt to spell baseball in Spanish?

Spanish lessons are in order! LOL  See...that's why you guys need to start watching TWC Deportes

#99 natalysocial

natalysocial

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 09:49 PM

Haha, nice.  I re-uploaded my own from my computer, and also one on a test account, with no issues...so at this point, I'm not really sure what was going on.  Really hard to say sometimes.  It still could have been a problem on our end, possibly with your account, but I wasn't seeing anything.

Regardless, glad to see you did get one up.  Sometime in the next few hours, I'll save the picture you have up and upload it from my computer INTO your account.  That way, if I do run into the same issue you have, I'll get a chance to troubleshoot it myself...and I'll have your avatar back up within minutes.

Thank you soooo much!  Ya'll have some great customer service around these parts LOL 

#100 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 10:17 PM

Thank you soooo much!  Ya'll have some great customer service around these parts LOL

Haha, you're welcome. It's on my shoulders when something doesn't work, so I have to jump in with my cape.

Hope you stick around and enjoy your stay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users