Photo

Hakeem Olajuwan thinks Dwight will re-sign!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,324 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted February 09, 2013 - 01:33 AM

Hakeem Olajuwon believes Dwight Howard will re-sign with the Los Angeles Lakers when he becomes a free agent in July.

"I think so," Olajuwon said. "I think so. Because that is where he wanted to be. He wanted to go there."

Olajuwon said that when the two worked out in the summer of 2011, Howard told him he wanted to end up with the Lakers.

"He loves L.A.," Olajuwon said. "He feels like it's a great chance for him to win a championship, and he wants to be another great center for the Lakers of the future. He thought it was the best fit for him personally. He came to us (in 2011 with one of his representatives to Olajuwon's ranch outside Houston) and they already thought that should be the destination."

Posted Image

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226021/Olajuwon-Believes-Howard-Will-Stay-With-Lakers

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted February 09, 2013 - 08:08 AM

^Wonder what part of the story Akeem is not telling ... "come to Houston, I can help you every night", "the taxes are great here" etc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users