13 replies to this topic

#1 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 05, 2013 - 04:22 AM

I just heard about this mod for this game, and after watching a couple vids on youtube, im sold...

It is like a hardcore Zombie Survival game, played out in a world that is 255 square Kilometers

Jump in, and try to survive...

I cannot really comment that much, but, it looks like FUN, and i think im ready to drop 25$ on Arma II and the expansion pack...

It looks hardcore...
one life...
spawn with nothing...
Fast zombies...

It is said to be the best Zombie Survival game ever...

Anyone played it?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ulT_Jcma6SU

#2 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 07:17 AM

So I bought the game and got the mod

It is crazy Intense

I spawned on the coast near a boat dock and a couple houses, zombies wverywhere and I have no weapon. Not thinkingjng I super creep up on the first house I see, there is a half dozen Ombies in the street, and I make my way to the front door. And it doesn't open

Now I'm stuck in the open and I turn around to see a zombe walking right at me, I start crawling at record speed, and get to a bush nearby as the zombie walks right by me. I check the boatyard and find a couple sodas and bandaids, then I'm off again.

I see a larger city in the distance, I hug the coast on approach. Staying in the bush, well off the road. Then in the distance, I see someone sprinting along the road out of the city and in my direction, I hit the deck and watch, moments later a 2nd person emerges from the city shooting at the first player, I stay low until the are out of sight

I take this opportunity to sprint to the town, thinking that the battle must have killed or distracted the zombies in the town. Instead brad and wide getting my hands on a hatchet and a handful of magazines for various guns.

While I'm checking out the front of a house looking for a way in, all is calm, the suddenly, ping, a bullet flies by me and hits the house. I run and take cover on the other side. I leak my head around trying to see who took the shot at me, no luck, after a couple mins I move on, no won the other side of town, I find several corpses, I check them hoping to find a gun, no luck,

As I'm checking the last remaining buildings in the far side of the city, I am relaxed, no longer worried about the sniper, trying to find a entrance to the house I crawl around the buildings, unable to enter, I go from crawling to a crouching position, and find a horrible truth, there are zombies all around!

I hit the deck and start moving away, with my hatchet I can kill zombies, but now this many, as I'm moving away, one of the slower crawling zombies sees me and gives chase, for the next couple mins I am Ina furious slow paced crawl vs this zombie as I head away from town toward the hills, once I am clear of the other zombies vision and hearing I stand up and swing my hatchet away

Now I am still without a gun, And Upon exiting, I find a couple more human bodies, no gun on them

So I follow the road for several kilometers, Always staying in the bush, scanning the area for zombies, and other survivors, after a while I come upon a tiny town, with several human corpses, no gun is found, but I find a road sign that tells me there are 2 towns nearby, both up into the mainland away from the safety of the coast. Although the sign is in Russian, I can see the towns are 1 and 3 km away. The one 1 km away was up in the mountains on a winding road, also, a sign posted on the road had an emblem of what looked to be a police emblem, I figured that would be a good chance to find a gun

So I started up the road, into the mountains me and my hatchet against the world. Looking for a gun, and most importantly some food

2 hours in, and it feels good to be alive, I have had a couple close calls, and have been lucky to avoid being hit by the zombies or gunfire at all...

#3 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,344 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted February 06, 2013 - 02:23 PM

You end up out crawling a fast zombie?

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#4 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 10:25 PM

You end up out crawling a fast zombie?

No
The only one that saw me was a crawling one

#5 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,344 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 10:54 AM

No
The only one that saw me was a crawling one

Busting balls.

Game looks cool.

What's the longest you survived?

#6 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted February 08, 2013 - 09:24 PM

The one I wrote about was the longest I think, at least the most fun, 2+ hours didn't die or really have too much danger

Last night I was playing and it was a friendly sever, some dude had a van, and was going around picking people up. So I asked for a ride, he was about 4 km away, so I took the opportunity to scavenge, and I found a double barreled shotgun. Nice, so I unequiped my hatchet and had my shotgun and g17 equipped.

Feelin brave, and waiting for the van, I took a chance and moved into one of the larger cities.

Big mistake
I got cornered in some industrial building, and had to fire my gun...

2nd big mistake

Now every zombie in the city knew where i was. I had close to no ammo, so I started running north. I then inquired about the van that was coming to pick me up. More bad news. They guys got a flat tire, and were now looking for a spare tire.

So now I had a horde of zombies behind me, and a couple rounds remaining, my ride I was expecting was now gone, i was getting thirsty, hungry, was bleeding and worst of all, i had unequiped my hatchet for the double barrell, i had made mistakes in my life

Now I was sprinting north up the coast, bleeding out to the point that my vision was coming in and out and i could not see more the 10-15 meters clearly, with a half dozen zombies behind me... After a km or so, I decide this is not working, still no civilization in sight. So I make a drastic choice, I was going to charge into the ocean

Finding the ocean was a problem because I could not see far, it took me 5 or more mins to find it, and then I dove in and as soon as I could no longer touch the ground, I turned around to see what the zombie situation was, and I get smacked right in the head and get knocked unconscious.

I am laying underwater unconscious, but the zombie seemed to lose where I went, I am only unconscious for a few moments, and I stand back up to see a few zombies in the water around me, so I run ashore and see a large bush, I dive into the bush and layed there, my blood is seriously low, I bandaged myself , and then I see a zombie coming at me and I'm on the run again

Some guy at the north east airfield said that he would give me a blood transfusion

#7 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,344 posts

Posted February 08, 2013 - 11:02 PM

Crazy dude

#8 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted February 17, 2013 - 03:46 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BwIeLkpi7E4

Game is too much fun...
One of my good buddies bought the game, and we have been playing together...

The game is much more fun with a teammate...

If anyone here is thinking about getting a new game, maybe this video can help sway your mind....\

this is the kind of thing that happens in DayZ

#9 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted March 15, 2013 - 02:59 PM

I was finnaly able to get a High powered 50 cal sniper with a range of about 1600 m

So i went above the major city, and waited... and waited... Finnaly i saw a guy wandering towards the city about 700 m away from me...

I watched him move through the city, going to the grocery, hospital, and apartment buildings... i kept waiting for him to stop, to make a mistake, but he kept moving...

After watching him for what felt like a million years, he started to exit the city, he was running away from me at an angle, about 1000m away, it was not going to be an easy shot, i lined it up, waited, and took the shot... MISS, but not by much, and my target, has gone NUTS, and is running in all directions looking for cover.... i wait... conserve my ammo... until he thinks he is safe, he lays in a bush, behind a wall, and has the GALL to type in the chat...

"Nice shot! lol"

As he finnishes typing the words, my 50 cal sniper bullet hits him square in the body at about 800 m, he dies instantly, as his words hit the chat... I say...

"Yes... it was a nice shot, thank you.."

he is never heard from again!

#10 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 07:51 AM

Man this game is fun...

I ran into a guy, and we had both just spawned in, we teamed up and made or way to the airfield... We were looking for guns when we heard a bi plane incoming.

We ducked into the nearest building... And just then, in the side chat, we heard another player talk about the same bi plane.. He was close... Furthermore, he was a complete raving physcopath...

We take cover and the bi plane makes strafing runs
We run into a ware house, and the physcopath is right outside, trying to run around the building to avoid the plane

The plane makes strafing runs Andrew strafing runs... We hear the maniac talking about what he will do to our dead bodies after he kills us... Meanwhile ever 30 seconds the building gets showered with machine gun fire

This continues into the psycho takes up shelter in a near by building, for about 5 or 10 mins we are under constant attack from the plane, and hiding from the physcopath... Armed only with our m1911

We waited.. And as soon as we heard the airplane start to leave the area, we move out, quiet and fast, into the treeline, once we are sure that we are not followed, we get to a clearing and his buddy comes in on chopper and picks us up...

As soon as the hopper arrives, the psychopath hears it and charges

We fly out under fire from his ak74

We make our way north, to his base, to love another day...

Just 5-10 mins of epic action, drama, and craziness...

This game is like no oher

#11 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 07:51 AM

Man this game is fun...

I ran into a guy, and we had both just spawned in, we teamed up and made or way to the airfield... We were looking for guns when we heard a bi plane incoming.

We ducked into the nearest building... And just then, in the side chat, we heard another player talk about the same bi plane.. He was close... Furthermore, he was a complete raving physcopath...

We take cover and the bi plane makes strafing runs
We run into a ware house, and the physcopath is right outside, trying to run around the building to avoid the plane

The plane makes strafing runs Andrew strafing runs... We hear the maniac talking about what he will do to our dead bodies after he kills us... Meanwhile ever 30 seconds the building gets showered with machine gun fire

This continues into the psycho takes up shelter in a near by building, for about 5 or 10 mins we are under constant attack from the plane, and hiding from the physcopath... Armed only with our m1911

We waited.. And as soon as we heard the airplane start to leave the area, we move out, quiet and fast, into the treeline, once we are sure that we are not followed, we get to a clearing and his buddy comes in on chopper and picks us up...

As soon as the hopper arrives, the psychopath hears it and charges

We fly out under fire from his ak74

We make our way north, to his base, to love another day...

Just 5-10 mins of epic action, drama, and craziness...

This game is like no oher

#12 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 11:28 AM

And when I thought it couldn't get better...

Me and the guy reach his base, and we go out and rescue more people, and find more helicopters...

After a run of gathering supplies, we are transferring goods from our new helicopters to our storage truck, when our buddy who is flying his heli, says he thinks he was followed, and he hears another helicopter...

He lands, and 2 of us jump into the Huey helicopter and we take off, racing back where he came from, looking for another bird in the sky... sure enough, a couple KM away, we see it, another huey landing in a clearing!

We move in firing, opening up from the left side door mounted m240, although the enemy helicopter heard us incoming and began to take evasive action...

What ensued was a long helicopter chase (felt like 20-30 mins, was probally closer to 10) with two identical helicopters, we would not overtake or gain ground on him easily... it felt like a scene out of a Vietnam war movie...

Flying over the mountains and tree tops, the 3 of us shouting directions back and forth at each other, everything needs to be perfect... we are whipping around the mountains, and we have gained a few hundred meters on him, each time when he banks to turn we get a fraction of a second to fire at him... the man is a talent pilot, flying mere meters about the tree line, making break neck turns... flying around at 200+ KPH just meters about the tree line... but our guy is better, and we are catching up with him, we are gaining altitude, we are zeroing in our shots...

Finnaly, we catch a break, the heli makes a hard left upwards turn, but we are above him and to the left of him, and his speed drops low, this is our best chance, I scream like Rambo as I fire off 50-60 rounds into the heli at about 300-400 meters... his helicopter is riddled with bullets, and begins to smoke, his wounded bird is still flying, and still in my sights as I scrabble to reload my gun...

Our enemy makes one last hard banking maneuver, and then bails out of his helicopter, and opens his parachute...

He is floating a couple hundred meters above the ground!... we try to get in close on him, unloading our m240 heavy machine guns at him, but its hard to hit a tiny guy whipping around in the wind at a couple hundred meters... the guy lands and takes cover behind his helicopter wreakage...

He has one last surprise for us, he takes out his sniper, and begins firing off shots at us in the helicopter... we can hear it is a DMR... pinging off the helicopter... we unload on his last known position.. showering hundreds of rounds down on him... until the shooting stops...

We get down to his body, and he has ONE LAST SURPISE for us...

a m107 sniper rifle, the most powerful in the game, an anti-helicopter weapon, that can take out pretty much any car, plane, or helicopter with 1 hit... and of course, any player as well... in addition to the DMR, and he had the best backpack in the game...

Man I wish I would record this stuff

Edited by TKainZero, May 14, 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#13 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,346 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 17, 2014 - 09:32 PM

Dude, let's team up!

I have you as a friend on Steam, no?

If not, add me: plasticbeach

#14 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,225 posts

Posted February 17, 2014 - 11:05 PM

TKainZero

I don't have the full version... Won't buy it until it's at least on par with the mod

Not sure if I am on your steam
But I'll ya

I'm so mad at rome total war 2.
One of the worst games I have ever bought. Should have learned after empire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users