with another CBS employee

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• 40,395 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 01:41 PM

New York Post reveals Dan Marino fathered a child out of wedlock in 2005

http://sports.yahoo....56923--nfl.html

Posted Image

The New York Post has revealed that Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino fathered a child in 2005 with a then-production assistant at CBS.

The Post identified the child's mother as Donna Savattere, then 35 years old. Their daughter, Chloe, is now seven years old.
FULL ARTICLE inside link.

Edited by    , January 31, 2013 - 01:42 PM.

yo.

#2 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 31, 2013 - 03:44 PM

damn Dan

Pau Gasol is GONE

#3 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 31, 2013 - 03:46 PM

Posted Image

Pau Gasol is GONE

#4 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,577 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 31, 2013 - 08:08 PM

i understand it is extremely hard for a guy not to cheat if he's attractive, rich, has power, etc. because women will want you...and let me tell you, and it is VERY hard to say no to an attractive women throwing herself at you, no matter how much you love your significant other just because of the way men are wired and socialized in america growing up...

don't get me wrong ladies, its by no means impossible to say no, but its exponentially more difficult to stay faithful when you're in a position when women actively want you...hell, being married/in a relationship is enough to make some women want you (it always seemed that way to me, especially high school/college) and whats worse, some women (especially the more attractive ones) will want a guy that says no more, and push harder...it really takes a real man not to cheat.

will also say that i know many women who have cheated as well...2 times regrettably i've been the third party (i was single at the time)...so they're not innocent in the game at all

anyway, i do not cheat, nor condone it, but for those men that would actually do it....please USE A CONDOM! even without the threat of kids, if you're cheating w/ her, she's obviously not the most sexually moral person in the world...i don't know about everyone else, but i'm terrified of contracting STDs... thats the driving force behind me using a condom with people who i'm not in a relationship with...scarier than a kid to me...

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users