35 replies to this topic

#21 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,304 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted January 31, 2013 - 04:45 PM

^We saw him shove Terry Stotts and Jason Terry lol! btw good luck in the playoffs he disappears

#22 JoeClipplet

JoeClipplet

Rookie

• 35 posts
  • Name:Joe
  • Fan Since:Never
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 31, 2013 - 04:50 PM

^We saw him shove Terry Stotts and Jason Terry lol! btw good luck in the playoffs he disappears

Thanks dude! Hope Lakeshow makes it... It would be fun seeing Lakers v Clips. He disappeared because of injuries. If he does get injured, and unfortunately disappears during playoffs, we have 11 other guys that can pick up some of the slack.

Offtopic:
Are you guys gonna get another enforcer this season? Kenyon Martin? What's the word on that

#23 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Gunsmith Cats

• 8,448 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 05:01 PM

Naw you have Artest, good enough right?

He's washed up.

Gasol's Toughness is where it's at.

MMiRi9s.png

#24 JoeClipplet

JoeClipplet

Rookie

• 35 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 05:02 PM

He's washed up.

Gasol's Toughness is where it's at.

ROFL! Liked

#25 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,797 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 05:05 PM

People who haven't watched the game shouldn't respond.

we dont really need to watch clipper hgames, this dude was on our team for afew years, we know how he acts

13z8pc6.jpg

#26 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Gunsmith Cats

• 8,448 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 05:10 PM

we dont really need to watch clipper hgames, this dude was on our team for afew years, we know how he acts

Bingo.

MMiRi9s.png

#27 JoeClipplet

JoeClipplet

Rookie

• 35 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 05:12 PM

My point exactly, you didn't watch it so you have no REAL idea, just speculative guesses which leads to condemnation

#28 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 06:25 PM

A Clippers fan on a Lakers forum... Yeah I am a completely biased "party". Your logic is baffling.

First, you don't know me, what I think Barnes did was excessive and could have escalated, I didn't like it. But, Every team has that "tough guy" or a few... that will do the dirty work and get ejected if need be for the sake of his players, team, and the psychology IN THE GAME. (Ron Artest and the late Andrew Bynum can attest). "Stupid" or "buffoon" when he's our enforcer, is kind of "Stupid" and "Buffoonish" too isn't it? I mean that's his ROLE, to bring toughness and protection, to get inside peoples heads when needed... Just like Ron Artest and players on other teams.

During the game there was a lot of little things between Wolves and Clips, especially between Stimesmas and Barnes. Barnes reacted first (typical, HE IS MATT BARNES), which is why he's "The bad guy" (easy to blame right?). Well that didn't stop it, who does Stimesmas attack afterwards? Grant Hill in the air... The nicest guy in the NBA... who is 40 and could have broken his hip (LOL...).

If you guys want to have fun by bagging on Barnes, that's fine, I get it ... he's an easy target, but he wasn't THE ONLY ONE that night causing problems.

There's a lot of contradiction, people will bag on other teams enforcers while turning a blind eye to their own.
The saying rings true, "You hate him when he's on a different team, but love him when he's on yours"

- jc

So a clipper fan is on a laker forum defending a clipper player. Ya sounds unbiased to me. "party" can be used several ways. Learn the English language
Posted Image

#29 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 06:37 PM

My point exactly, you didn't watch it so you have no REAL idea, just speculative guesses which leads to condemnation

Speculative guess leads to condemnation. Lol lets make up rules using 12th grade language to sound smart when the rule being created is asinine at best. It's not a speculative guess, it's an educated guess based upon years of firsthand viewing evidence. Barnes has been a clipper for what, 4 months, Barnes was a laker for 2 years. So no, it's an educated guess, and oh ya, go back to your clippers forum, enjoy your division title banner that will hang up next to our 16 championship banners and the sparks 2 championships. Little brother has finally stopped doing drugs and robbing liquor stores, while big brother and sister have graduated, and have nice big diplomas all over the wall as constant reminders of your franchises futility

What are you doing here exactly, why are you spending time on another teams forum? Who does that? I mean considering we all know you take every little tidbit you read back to your clippers forum.

Go take all of that back to your clipper forum and pick it apart piece by piece. Laugh about how the lakers are a bad team right now, because all your franchise will ever aspire to is if they can have a better regular season performance than the lakers
Posted Image

#30 JoeClipplet

JoeClipplet

Rookie

• 35 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 06:42 PM

Speculative guess leads to condemnation. Lol lets make up rules using 12th grade language to sound smart when the rule being created is asinine at best. It's not a speculative guess, it's an educated guess based upon years of firsthand viewing evidence. Barnes has been a clipper for what, 4 months, Barnes was a laker for 2 years. So no, it's an educated guess, and oh ya, go back to your clippers forum, enjoy your division title banner that will hang up next to our 16 championship banners and the sparks 2 championships. Little brother has finally stopped doing drugs and robbing liquor stores, while big brother and sister have graduated, and have nice big diplomas all over the wall as constant reminders of your franchises futility

What are you doing here exactly, why are you spending time on another teams forum? Who does that? I mean considering we all know you take every little tidbit you read back to your clippers forum.

Go take all of that back to your clipper forum and pick it apart piece by piece. Laugh about how the lakers are a bad team right now, because all your franchise will ever aspire to is if they can have a better regular season performance than the lakers

There's a lot of rage in this one. I don't think I've attacked you in any way, are you just bitter? You wrote more than 2,000 words and none of it was constructive... I'm sorry that you're such a salty individual.

Anyways, TL:DR

#31 JoeClipplet

JoeClipplet

Rookie

• 35 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 06:47 PM

But to answer one of your questions, I'm here because I like to get the other sides view on the NBA, and like having level-headed / intellectual convo's with the 'enemy'. Not biased. Kind of like being a Liberal and watching FOX News, (to get the other side of the spin)

It's an open forum is it not?

- JC

#32 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Gunsmith Cats

• 8,448 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 07:04 PM

^ Why go to FOX/MSNBC for info? Lol.

MMiRi9s.png

#33 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,388 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted January 31, 2013 - 07:17 PM

He's such a [expletive]

#34 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 07:43 PM

But to answer one of your questions, I'm here because I like to get the other sides view on the NBA, and like having level-headed / intellectual convo's with the 'enemy'. Not biased. Kind of like being a Liberal and watching FOX News, (to get the other side of the spin)

It's an open forum is it not?

- JC

has nothing to do with a clipper fan being here. it's the fact that you come in here trying to call everyone out on a player that was here for 2 years.
Posted Image

#35 JoeClipplet

JoeClipplet

Rookie

• 35 posts

Posted February 01, 2013 - 02:00 PM

has nothing to do with a clipper fan being here. it's the fact that you come in here trying to call everyone out on a player that was here for 2 years.

No ones calling out anyone... If you actually could comprehend, I wasn't attacking anyone, just making an observation on what I see, THIS YEAR, the CURRENT SITUATION. Sorry you took it so personally, Sport.

Anyways, back on topic

Matt Barnes suspended for 1 Game, for the "Strike" against Stimesmas. What is YOUR opinion? Too weak of a suspension? What would YOU have done, Laker fans :)

#36 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Gunsmith Cats

• 8,448 posts

Posted February 01, 2013 - 04:21 PM

^ Nothing.

One game suspension is good enough.

MMiRi9s.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users