281 replies to this topic

#181 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,462 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted February 06, 2013 - 02:05 AM

im so sorry for pau, he really played well yesterday and now this..he doesnt deserve that injury at all but it seems that we have a big issue now..we have go to to play small basketball now..is this really the reason?

we need a power foward now,....we gotta sign kenyon now!!!

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#182 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 06, 2013 - 08:39 AM

I know teams directly on top of us are continuing to win but teams like Golden State and Portland are seriously due for a free fall, Portland is horrible on the road, Golden State is in unfamiliar territory and Memphis has played the fewest home games of any team in the NBA. We were like 11 back a week ago of Memphis for the 4th seed and we're only 8 back now so in that sense we have made up some ground, have a strong feeling at least 2 out of the 3 mentioned will go on a serious losing streak and fall out of the top 8

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#183 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,462 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 09:27 AM

yeah but houstn keeps winning it sucks

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#184 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 09:36 AM

Rockets are about to hit a tough stretch so we'll see if they keep winning. Outside of their recent win in Utah, they haven't really been challenged yet

#185 lakerfan0307

lakerfan0307

Off The Bench

• 1,432 posts
  • Name:Brad
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 06, 2013 - 09:59 AM

I looked at Houston's upcoming schedule and I believe they have games against OKC and other top tier teams within the next week or so. Not to mention they play Miami in Miami tonight.

#186 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 10:38 AM

We probably wont catch Houston and Denver and maybe Utah too. I have a great feeling we'll get close to Memphis, Portland, Golden State however

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#187 reryo

reryo

Rookie

• 1,325 posts
  • Name:Lee
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted February 06, 2013 - 12:39 PM

I looked at Houston's upcoming schedule and I believe they have games against OKC and other top tier teams within the next week or so. Not to mention they play Miami in Miami tonight.

I wouldn't trust Miami to help us out with the way they have mailed in some games this season.

#188 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,598 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted February 06, 2013 - 12:56 PM

Utah's schedule is brutal, they're gonna start dropping some games.

#189 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,462 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 01:24 PM

any news about paus condition?

#190 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,462 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 04:42 PM

SERIOUSLY A GAME BETWEEN BOSTON AND LAKERS WITHOUT HAVING RONDO, PAU OR DWIGHT IS NOT REALLY GREAT :( :( :(

#191 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,887 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 05:01 PM

dude, lets hope we win. We are far away from being entertained and much closer of being paranoid to get a win.

Yeah btw, as an op, whats the most posts you got ? more than 10 pages ? bit curious, thats all.

Edited by fozi, February 06, 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#192 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,958 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 06, 2013 - 07:59 PM

I know teams directly on top of us are continuing to win but teams like Golden State and Portland are seriously due for a free fall, Portland is horrible on the road, Golden State is in unfamiliar territory and Memphis has played the fewest home games of any team in the NBA. We were like 11 back a week ago of Memphis for the 4th seed and we're only 8 back now so in that sense we have made up some ground, have a strong feeling at least 2 out of the 3 mentioned will go on a serious losing streak and fall out of the top 8

Portland, Houston and Golden State lost tonight

Edited by Majesty, February 06, 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#193 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 08:26 PM

These next 2 games are must-win games. Opportunity to make up a large amount of ground in the standings. These two teams are lottery bound and are missing their key players too. No excuses we have to win these next two in Boston and Charlotte

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#194 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,652 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted February 06, 2013 - 08:48 PM

Portland and Houston lost tonight.

We NEED to win these next 2 games.
iyjywo.jpg

#195 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 06, 2013 - 10:58 PM

Portland, Houston and Golden State lost tonight

We're inching closer and closer. You guys are absolutely right these next two games are big time and we need to win to gain some more ground and most importantly not lose any more ground. I hope our guys realize this. Just go out there and play smart basketball and rebound the ball and we'll be fine.

Edited by LakersChamps243, February 06, 2013 - 11:01 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#196 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,887 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 11:27 PM

Houston : 27-24 /// Nxt games Vs Portland - @ Sacramento - @ Warriors - @ Clippers - Vs OKC

Portland: 25-24 /// Nxt games @ Houston - and they'll play at Miami and Lakers within their 5 games ....

Utah 28- 22 /// they'll have difficult games in a row , chicago , 2games , okc , warriors,clippers ,boston ..

If things work, we'd manage the 7th seed which i'd be extremely happy ,, 6th is a challenging one though ..it means we'd have to be better than either memphis, golden state , denver

Edited by fozi, February 06, 2013 - 11:27 PM.

#197 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,958 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 07, 2013 - 12:27 AM

Thing is Boston is playing GREAT. If Dwight doesn't play it's gonna be a rough game. Very rough.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#198 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,439 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted February 07, 2013 - 12:37 AM

Man boson won again. Well were just like boston though right now. Both teams are on a winning streak with main players out. If dwight can play I expect he will I think we should beat these guys. This may be an away game but they are having to travel back from toronto right now and were probably already in boston and have been there.

#199 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,462 posts

Posted February 07, 2013 - 01:14 AM

we have to win tonight!!!

#200 Scooter123

Scooter123

Rookie

• 305 posts
  • Fan Since:1966
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted February 07, 2013 - 03:02 PM

Guarding Garnett will be a huge problem for MWP,D'Antoni might put Clark on him, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users