Photo

Kobe will be on Max & Marcellus, 5:30 pacific time (AM710)

AM710

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,398 posts
  • Name:Spooky

Posted January 28, 2013 - 05:00 PM

Listen here: http://espn.go.com/e...geles/play?s=la

David Singer ‏@DavidSingerESPN
@LAKERS fans- @KobeBryant will join @Max_Kellerman &@MarcellusWiley on @ESPNLA710 at 5:30 pm PAC. To listen onlinehttp://ow.ly/hd48C

Edited by Marc Maron, January 28, 2013 - 05:01 PM.

hR3rI.png

#2 K-Kris

K-Kris

Laker Fan

• 688 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe / Randle

Posted January 28, 2013 - 05:04 PM

Damn. Im going to be in class... could anyone post what was talked about here? Ill try to read it online in class if anything, much appreciated.

#3 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,904 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted January 28, 2013 - 06:30 PM

Of course the one day I'm not on the 405 at that time Kobe comes on

#4 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,423 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2013 - 06:37 PM

- Said the focus right now is not making the playoffs or a ring- it's simply winning tomorrow's game against the Hornets
- When asked about whether he's focusing on the scoring record instead of rings now said absolutely not
- Said he enjoys the haters on twitter and decided to create an account after doing a trial run for Nike for a few days and then woke up one morning and said what the hell
- Said they have found an identity and now it's just a matter of executing each game
- He was asked who's the best player in the game today and chuckled I'm not gonna say it's not me
-Agreed 100% with what D12 had to say about D12 needing to be the leader on defense and Kobe on offense
- Said he felt miserable over the season thus far but didn't want to freak out and attack teammates, etc, said patience was key
- Said Pau is on the bench because center is his natural position and basically said it's challenging for him and D12 to play together at the beginning of games; said Pau's not happy about it but that's what the team needs at the moment

Edited by LakersChamps243, January 28, 2013 - 06:40 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#5 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,394 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted January 28, 2013 - 06:42 PM

- Said the focus right now is not making the playoffs or a ring- it's simply winning tomorrow's game against the Hornets
- When asked about whether he's focusing on the scoring record instead of rings now said absolutely not
- Said he enjoys the haters on twitter and decided to create an account after doing a trial run for Nike for a few days and then woke up one morning and said what the hell
- Said they have found an identity and now it's just a matter of executing each game
- He was asked who's the best player in the game today and chuckled I'm not gonna say it's not me
-Agreed 100% with what D12 had to say about D12 needing to be the leader on defense and Kobe on offense
- Said he felt miserable over the season thus far but didn't want to freak out and attack teammates, etc, said patience was key
- Said Pau is on the bench because center is his natural position and basically said it's challenging for him and D12 to play together at the beginning of games; said Pau's not happy about it but that's what the team needs at the moment

Good [expletive]. Now lets keep this identity and play up to what we are capable of doing.

#6 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 47,720 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 28, 2013 - 06:47 PM

Agreed on all accounts.

"Bryant had come to rage against the idea that Howard's clownish disposition could overtake the locker room, the Lakers' culture, and had warned Howard that he would never, ever let it happen." 

#7 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

I do the walk of life.

• 2,208 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 28, 2013 - 10:27 PM

:laughing:
Impossible is nothing.

#8 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,423 posts

Posted January 28, 2013 - 10:32 PM

:laughing:

Haha yeah it was hilarious I was like come on Kob admit it lol but gotta respect that killer mentality :rock:

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#9 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,423 posts

Posted January 28, 2013 - 10:50 PM

http://espn.go.com/l...-angeles-lakers

Also check out this article guys it says some good stuff I didn't touch on.

Edited by LakersChamps243, January 28, 2013 - 10:51 PM.

• 41,787 posts

Posted January 29, 2013 - 10:26 PM

Thanks man, appreciate it.

yo.

#11 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,423 posts

Posted January 29, 2013 - 11:35 PM

Thanks man, appreciate it.

You got it bro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users