Photo

Rick Ross shot at and crashed Rolls Royce trying to get away..

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted January 28, 2013 - 02:25 PM

Damnnn GD's ain't playin

8:45 AM PT -- Cops have now confirmed Ross was driving the Rolls-Royce at the time of the crash.

The passenger was Shateria L. Moragne-el -- who is reportedly dating the rapper.

Cops say neither party suffered any injuries. The suspects fled from the scene before cops arrived on scene.

Posted Image

Rick Ross smashed his Rolls-Royce into a building in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida early this morning ... while trying to escape from a gunman who opened fire on the car ... this according to police.

Ross was not shot during the incident -- nor was a female who was also inside the car.

According to local reports, "dozens" of shots were fired at the vehicle around 5AM -- none of which hit the Rolls. Several buildings in the area WERE struck by gunfire.

Cops say another vehicle had pulled up next to the Rolls ... when someone inside opened fire on Ross' car.

Ross' Rolls reportedly crashed into a building while trying to speed away from the gunfire.

Posted Image
So far, cops have not made any arrests in connection with the shooting -- and have not identified any suspects.

Local10.com obtained a photo from the crash scene, showing Ross' smashed-up Rolls-Royce being towed away. Cops tell TMZ they are investigating.

Ross was celebrating his birthday at LIV nightclub in Miami before the shooting."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/28/rick-ross-rolls-royce-crash-shooting-florida/#ixzz2JIzDiN6r
Posted Image

#2 K. Dot

K. Dot

Spark & Fly

• 3,712 posts
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2013 - 02:38 PM

Officer Ross.

#3 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,851 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 28, 2013 - 03:06 PM

dude's caught between a rock and hard place

keep his "g" image up and retaliate/be scared for his life, or pay up and lose his rep

haha, see what happens when you're fake/persona is built on lies!

2div

#4 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,929 posts

Posted January 28, 2013 - 03:56 PM

Lol that's what he gets for acting the way he does... happy no1 got hurt though.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#5 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,021 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2013 - 03:59 PM

Lol that's what he gets for acting the way he does... happy no1 got hurt though.

Exactly. He was totally disrespectful to Pac and Biggie in his "Pirates" track, and the music video.... don't get me started.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#6 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,780 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted January 28, 2013 - 04:14 PM

lmao they always rapping about [expletive] the police. What now!

#7 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted January 28, 2013 - 04:49 PM

lmao they always rapping about [expletive] the police. What now!

Now he wants them on his side! :laughing:

Posted Image

#8 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts

Posted January 28, 2013 - 04:51 PM

Posted Image

Ross after the accident
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 756 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 28, 2013 - 05:25 PM

How can that dude have any respect in the rap game? I mean he use to be a police officer and yet he always talks about selling drugs lol

#10 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts

Posted January 29, 2013 - 10:29 AM

Okay this dude makes good ass music though he just did a remix to Kendrick's Don't Kill My Vibe record nice as hell..

Posted Image

#11 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,022 posts

Posted January 30, 2013 - 01:15 PM

The bullet probably made it halfway in his belly. Too much fat to get through
Posted Image

#12 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 11:01 AM

the girl who was driving. Not even hot come on Ross..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,851 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 31, 2013 - 11:50 AM

she isn't hot, but maybe she actually has some substance, unlike the multitudes of "hot," money hungry, cock-gobbling, groupie ass hoes that i'm sure Rick Ross has already had his fair share of

2div

#14 James Worthy

James Worthy

Rookie

• 903 posts
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy

Posted February 05, 2013 - 06:41 AM

I thought he had a chopper in his car.

Somebody lied.

#15 K. Dot

K. Dot

Spark & Fly

• 3,712 posts
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted February 06, 2013 - 05:23 PM

Check this out:

Rick Ross has been the target of threats by Gangster Disciples and was recently the target of a drive-by shooting in Ft. Lauderdale that resulted in the Rolls Royce that he was in to crash into a building.
The recent threats and attempts to take his life caused Uncle Luke, another fellow Miami native to speak up in this open letter to Ricky:

Dear Rick Ross:
As someone who survived several rap beefs, I’m going to give you some advice. You need to seriously address the threats and attempts on your life. You have worked hard to become a big name in hip-hop. You’ve paid your dues and you’ve grown lyrically since the release of your debut album, Port of Miami, in 2006. You’ve arrived, buddy.
But all this gangster bull[expletive] is jeopardizing your career. No club or arena is going to risk people getting shot. You can forget about doing any tours or CD signings. And if you can’t make money, watch how fast Warner Bros. Records turns on you. I know from experience how venues and the music industry would like to black ball you.
You have the Gangster Disciples breathing down your neck because you’ve named-dropped Larry Hoover, the gang’s founder, in your music. Unlike the record and book publishing industries, these bad dudes don’t understand the concept of public domain. They see you getting rich forever by rapping about their leader, and they don’t like it. That’s why they’re on YouTube talking about how you need to go see them and cut a check.
It’s a shame you can’t enjoy life without spending part of your earnings on heavy security or risking your freedom by purchasing an arsenal. Remember, that’s what landed T.I. and Lil Wayne in prison. You don’t want that to happen to you. However, those are the consequences of rapping about being something you’re not.
Hip-hop has a rich history of college guys who never committed a crime rapping about moving kilos of cocaine and taking out snitches. Every gangster rapper takes on the role of a real hood legend to build up street cred. But I don’t want you to fall into the trap of believing you are really a gangster.

Trust me, you don’t want to go out like Biggie Smalls or Tupac. It’s time you squash your beefs.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)