#1 wydellmd

wydellmd

Rookie

• 443 posts
  • Name:dell d
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 27, 2013 - 11:13 PM

I have been waiting for Kobe to take on the facilitator role for some time, and I am really excited about what I have seen from him the last two games......We have so much talent on this team, we don't need Kobe to score
30 points a night, and for everyone else to stand around and watch....That is what happened the last time we missed the playoffs in 2005...Kobe had a great individual year, like he was having this year, but we were not winning any games......When Kobe gets everyone involved, then we become a real contender, which is evident in our 9 point victory over the top team in the West today.....Now, if he can keep this up, with all the talent we have on this team, then I think we will be able to get into the playoffs and make a strong push for another title......And if that happens, and Dwight sees that Kobe is actively getting him invovled, then I believe he will stay.....I also think Pau will be a lot more effecitve and happy, as he has been the last few games......

#2 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 31, 2013 - 08:53 PM

Kobe now has 5,661 career assists. Per Elias, that's the most amongst the 5 players in NBA history that have scored 30,000 points.
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#3 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 31, 2013 - 08:56 PM

I have been waiting for Kobe to take on the facilitator role for some time, and I am really excited about what I have seen from him the last two games......We have so much talent on this team, we don't need Kobe to score
30 points a night, and for everyone else to stand around and watch....That is what happened the last time we missed the playoffs in 2005...Kobe had a great individual year, like he was having this year, but we were not winning any games......When Kobe gets everyone involved, then we become a real contender, which is evident in our 9 point victory over the top team in the West today.....Now, if he can keep this up, with all the talent we have on this team, then I think we will be able to get into the playoffs and make a strong push for another title......And if that happens, and Dwight sees that Kobe is actively getting him invovled, then I believe he will stay.....I also think Pau will be a lot more effecitve and happy, as he has been the last few games......

Seriously??

Yeah we need Kobe to score
If Kobe is not a threat to score than they will stop DT him.....then who wil be open?? Who else can create their own shot??
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users