#41 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,723 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 02, 2013 - 10:31 PM

One way to not keep getting hurt is to stop getting stripped...which means you aint getting the ball unless you're rebounding or defending or dunking or putting back rebounds. No more post ups or creating from you. Resulting in a turnover, missed free throws or injuries. Hope he buys into the Tyson Chandler role

lol no....you still run post up plays for him

#42 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 02, 2013 - 10:47 PM

lol no....you still run post up plays for him

then hes gonna keep getting stripped and hit and getting hurt

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#43 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,723 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted February 02, 2013 - 11:19 PM

then hes gonna keep getting stripped and hit and getting hurt

He could get hurt playing defense...should tell him not to play D

#44 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 02, 2013 - 11:51 PM

Hes gottem hurt 3 times thia yr while being stripped not while playing D

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#45 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,352 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted February 02, 2013 - 11:56 PM

You still have to post him, he will be more cognizant of it moving forward. But Kobe has been putting him in great positions lately and it's best to have positive energy towards these types of things. If this season is meant to pan out as a disaster then he will get hurt.

I think his strength is actually helping it not get too much worse. I always think of that Livingston injury and think he didn't have enough muscle around his important joints and that scares me for the young and great stars like Curry, Kyrie, KD, and others. Then again Tay Prince stays healthy, but I think he plays a safer, on the ground game.

#46 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted February 03, 2013 - 05:59 AM

I will say that one of the few things that Bynum does better than Dwight is keeping the ball high and finishing. Dwight usually has to put the ball on the floor, gather and then finish. This in my opinion is why he gets stripped a lot. I believe he put the ball on the floor before going up and then Shannon tried to strip him, which aggravated his shoulder.

Posted Image

#47 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 39,950 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 03, 2013 - 01:34 PM

Dwight needs to keep the ball under his chin so people don't keep loading up and slashing at his arm

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#48 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,320 posts

Posted February 03, 2013 - 01:57 PM

I will say that one of the few things that Bynum does better than Dwight is keeping the ball high and finishing. Dwight usually has to put the ball on the floor, gather and then finish. This in my opinion is why he gets stripped a lot. I believe he put the ball on the floor before going up and then Shannon tried to strip him, which aggravated his shoulder.

And it's 100% because the lakers from day 1 said let's hook Bynum up with Kareem and have them work.

Kareem had a young kid, who was going to soak everything up in his youth, unestablished and therefore a blank slate

Orlando does what? Pairs Dwight with Ewing in what, 2009. Dwight is established, and no longer a clean slate. He'd developed NBA habits,

So instead of building a foundation, you have I destroy the foundation and build from there which Dwight probably was unwilling to do because he was so athletic that the necessity wasn't there
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users