• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 8,926 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 26, 2013 - 09:46 PM

If you receive one, do they ever expire?

#2 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted January 26, 2013 - 10:09 PM

Idk man I never gotta worry bout warnings how did you get one
Posted Image

#3 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 8,926 posts

Posted January 26, 2013 - 11:20 PM

Posted a pic that had the f word in it and received a warning for inappropriate language lmao

#4 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 14,999 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted January 26, 2013 - 11:29 PM

Go to your local treasury department and ask for form AB-34. Signed these forms and submit them to the proper people that will be designated by the local government officials. You will get a response with 1 -17 weeks indicating if your are eligible for the pre process warning removal forms. If not resubmit to try again. If you are approved you may signed the forms and mail them into your local postal office where you need to pay a $24.50 fee. You will get a letter then saying weather or not your warning has been approved to be discussed in the next warning allocation meeting which occurs every 2-5 years depending on the influx of submissions.

Hope this helps.

#5 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,217 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted January 26, 2013 - 11:39 PM

Go to your local treasury department and ask for form AB-34. Signed these forms and submit them to the proper people that will be designated by the local government officials. You will get a response with 1 -17 weeks indicating if your are eligible for the pre process warning removal forms. If not resubmit to try again. If you are approved you may signed the forms and mail them into your local postal office where you need to pay a $24.50 fee. You will get a letter then saying weather or not your warning has been approved to be discussed in the next warning allocation meeting which occurs every 2-5 years depending on the influx of submissions.

Hope this helps.

Wait what? i think you're in a wrong thread bruh

#6 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted January 26, 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hope this helps.

?

Posted Image

#7 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 11,983 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 26, 2013 - 11:58 PM

Hope this helps.

Thats gold!

+ a million

Thread and night over!

#8 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,907 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 12:30 AM

Hope this helps.

#9 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,309 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:18 AM

I have 2 warning points. 1 is from fido for an unknown reason, but i don't know what the other one is for. Can any of the mods tell me?
Also, how many warning points does it take to get suspended/banned? Just curious.

#10 David

David

Superstar

• 7,954 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 11:10 AM

Posted a pic that had the f word in it and received a warning for inappropriate language lmao

Lmfao

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#11 Lagunero

Lagunero

☑ Nash ☑ Howard - Win Championship ☐

• 1,617 posts
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq.

Posted January 27, 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hope this helps.

this some kind of joke? :laughing:

Posted Image

#12 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,390 posts
  • Name:Alexi

Posted January 28, 2013 - 07:31 AM

this some kind of joke? :laughing:

It's actually legit, but people just prefer not to go through with all the hassles involved.
Posted Image

#13 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,907 posts

Posted January 28, 2013 - 12:05 PM

It's actually legit, but people just prefer not to go through with all the hassles involved.

Did we not post a sticky about the paperwork process to get warning points removed?

Ugh, I gotta talk to Real Deal about this. The members need to know the necessary paperwork that is required for this.

#14 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,725 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted January 28, 2013 - 12:25 PM

Ugh, I gotta talk to Real Deal about this.

Posted Image

#15 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,223 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 29, 2013 - 05:01 PM

Makaveli: It was for inappropriate language after getting a verbal warning. I give one warning. If its ignored or responded to with a wisecrack, it's a warning point or a suspension depending on the degree of both.

Laugh at it all you want. If the warnings and infractions continue you'll get permanently booted from the site.

Its really not tough to follow the tiny amount of rules around here. You agreed to them when you signed up, abide by 'em and there's no problems.

#16 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,524 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted February 11, 2013 - 02:28 PM

Seems like a fair system to me. You guys run a nice shop. Keeps the natives inline without being overbearing.

Of all the Laker forums, this one appears to have the least number of "homers" and more objective posts than most.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users