#281 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,213 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted January 27, 2013 - 07:50 PM

6' 8", 260 lbs who does that sound like?? and he can pass rebound and is a very strong player and let me guess you must have read hollingers report about him huh?? I guess he was right about Earl Clark too huh
It would be scary to see Royce White, Harden, Lin, Asik and Parson all on the floor at the same time... that would be crazy and they would have 3 people who could score and also play make....
Royce White has all the potential in the world to be great that's the only reason why the Rockets haven't gave up on him... .. but even if we did draft him... Jim buss would NEVER sign off on his little protocol thing anyway... so I guess it doesn't matter s

Your obsession with young, strong and fit men scares me.

Edited by MrKnowItAll, January 27, 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#282 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 27, 2013 - 07:53 PM

Your obsession with young, strong and fit men scares me.

do you just dish out insults or do you actually know players that don't play in a Lakers uniform

#283 thrilla86

thrilla86

Rookie

• 218 posts
  • Name:Paul
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 27, 2013 - 07:57 PM

do you just dish out insults or do you actually know players that don't play in a Lakers uniform

You think the a player that has yet to even play 1 minute in the league has potential like Lebron? Please......

Lebron was a star from the first game he played.

#284 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 07:58 PM

You think the a player that has yet to even play 1 minute in the league has potential like Lebron? Please......

Lebron was a star from the first game he played.

Go to espn.com search Royce White... then click on College next to NBA on his player profile and then click Game Log...

#285 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,812 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:00 PM

6' 8", 260 lbs who does that sound like?? and he can pass rebound and is a very strong player and let me guess you must have read hollingers report about him huh?? I guess he was right about Earl Clark too huh
It would be scary to see Royce White, Harden, Lin, Asik and Parson all on the floor at the same time... that would be crazy and they would have 3 people who could score and also play make....
Royce White has all the potential in the world to be great that's the only reason why the Rockets haven't gave up on him... .. but even if we did draft him... Jim buss would NEVER sign off on his little protocol thing anyway... so I guess it doesn't matter s

Minus the elite athleticism? That sounds exactly like Boris Diaw. I've seen him play in a handful of games as well as numerous mixes after his whole debacle with the Rockets. He doesn't resemble LeBron at all aside from his listed weight and height. LeBron's game is primarily based around the fact that he is a freak athlete with unbelievable court vision. You take away his elite physical abilities and lessen the court vision and you're left with Royce White, a 6'8 260 pound player with middling speed, out of shape, and average athleticism.

Yeah, that's Boris Diaw. There's a reason why most guys aren't 6'8 and 260 pounds in the NBA. Unlike LeBron, most weren't gifted with such freakish physical capabilities.

#286 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,213 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yes I know players outside of the lakers... Ones that have actually played in the nba.

Lol I love this

Morris can break someone down and score and get to the rim off the dribble

#287 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,261 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:01 PM

Lol c'mon CJ... White is another Lebron? Lol I've heard it all now

#288 Phil Jackson

Phil Jackson

Rookie

• 158 posts
  • Name:Phil Jackson

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:06 PM

Royce White is delusional...he literally considers McHale as his co-worker and not as an authority over him

Edited by Phil Jackson, January 27, 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#289 thrilla86

thrilla86

Rookie

• 218 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:06 PM

Go to espn.com search Royce White... then click on College next to NBA on his player profile and then click Game Log...

Just stop trying to compare him to Lebron, seriously!

#290 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,354 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:07 PM

Royce White is an unique player but Lebron James? Hell no, not even close! Way better court vision and passing ability and dribbling skills than Diaw though, and he can possibly be way better than him too.

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, January 27, 2013 - 09:00 PM.

9888d4ba-ad6b-4879-93aa-9ef1c6ed1dbd_zps

#291 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,812 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:18 PM

Royce White is an unique player but Lebron James? Hell no, not even close! Way better court vision and passing ability than Diaw though, and he can possibly be way better than him too.

Present Diaw for sure because he's like a 300 pound walrus, but prime Diaw? I definitely would not give him the edge. Boris Diaw in the '05-06 season was one hell of a player. He was the biggest reason that that Suns team was able to absorb the blow of losing Amar'e that season.

#292 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,340 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:21 PM

Wiggins is the next mini LeBron.

Edited by Chad, January 27, 2013 - 08:23 PM.

┬íHala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#293 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:23 PM

Wiggins is the next LeBron.

Wiggins is overrated to me... I like Jabari Parker better than him

#294 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:28 PM

Minus the elite athleticism? That sounds exactly like Boris Diaw. I've seen him play in a handful of games as well as numerous mixes after his whole debacle with the Rockets. He doesn't resemble LeBron at all aside from his listed weight and height. LeBron's game is primarily based around the fact that he is a freak athlete with unbelievable court vision. You take away his elite physical abilities and lessen the court vision and you're left with Royce White, a 6'8 260 pound player with middling speed, out of shape, and average athleticism.

Yeah, that's Boris Diaw. There's a reason why most guys aren't 6'8 and 260 pounds in the NBA. Unlike LeBron, most weren't gifted with such freakish physical capabilities.

Your Right but he will definitely be better than Boris Diaw... but we will see what happens when he's actually able to play an NBA game it seems like he has been reinstated by the Rockets and they have came to an agreement with his protocol so we will see what happens

Yes I know players outside of the lakers... Ones that have actually played in the nba.

Lol I love this

So Darius Morris can't get to the rim?!? is that what your saying? and we all know he can't finish at the rim though

Lol c'mon CJ... White is another Lebron? Lol I've heard it all now

They have the same height and build with great court Vision White doesn't have his athleticism though

Just stop trying to compare him to Lebron, seriously!

Okay and spill your knowledge about what you know about Royce White please besides the whole anxiety disorder thing and fear of flying

Royce White is an unique player but Lebron James? Hell no, not even close! Way better court vision and passing ability than Diaw though, and he can possibly be way better than him too.

Im going off potential not the right now

Edited by Cj2008nw, January 27, 2013 - 08:28 PM.

#295 thrilla86

thrilla86

Rookie

• 218 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:46 PM

All I know is that Lebron James was the unquestionable #1 pick in 2003 (Same class as Wade, Carmelo, Bosh, Kaman, Hinrich etc) and Royce White was drafted #16, by a team that had 3 first round draft picks...

#296 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,354 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted January 27, 2013 - 08:48 PM

Present Diaw for sure because he's like a 300 pound walrus, but prime Diaw? I definitely would not give him the edge. Boris Diaw in the '05-06 season was one hell of a player. He was the biggest reason that that Suns team was able to absorb the blow of losing Amar'e that season.

Well yeah I agree prime Diaw was pretty damn good. I think White can be better though but not by much though.

Hell even potential he wont be not even close

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, January 27, 2013 - 08:49 PM.

9888d4ba-ad6b-4879-93aa-9ef1c6ed1dbd_zps

#297 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,396 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted January 27, 2013 - 10:13 PM

Maaaaaan can you guys judge Royce White after he plays at least half a season in the NBA.

Stop Judging him off Summer League and I'm pretty damn sure you guys don't watch Iowa State bball!

Stay off the Youtube highlight clips

#298 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 933 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 27, 2013 - 10:26 PM

Maaaaaan can you guys judge Royce White after he plays at least half a season in the NBA.

Stop Judging him off Summer League and I'm pretty damn sure you guys don't watch Iowa State bball!

Stay off the Youtube highlight clips

I watched Iowa State ball.

White was their team. The dude can ball. He has some potential, but his attitude and mental condition may kill his career before it even really begins.

#299 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,396 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted January 27, 2013 - 10:28 PM

I watched Iowa State ball.

White was their team. The dude can ball. He has some potential, but his attitude and mental condition may kill his career before it even really begins.

First guy I know who watches Iowa st. You watched em like every game or just when they're on national tv?

#300 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 933 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 27, 2013 - 10:33 PM

First guy I know who watches Iowa st. You watched em like every game or just when they're on national tv?

I live in Iowa so I watched most of their games.

I will admit I'm not a huge college basketball fan, but Iowa State is the team I root for and Royce was fun to watch.

Edited by hotpocket, January 27, 2013 - 10:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users