Photo

Woj article: "Forget Kobe vs. Dwight, the Lakers will pay for doubling down on failed D'Antoni-Nash reunion"

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 2,911 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2013 - 07:50 AM

i hope they fire him in february!!!

I hope they fire him today. Why wait, this team could still make the playoffs, we have no lottery picks, so tanking isn't really an option. Also have immense talent and two of the better big men in the game. Get a real coach in here, get a traditional point guard and try to make a run.

#22 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 24, 2013 - 07:56 AM

You also think ebanks should play

Yuop cuz he is better than Jamison! Keep playing JAmison & Pau on court at same time expect to get blown out that quarter.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#23 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 2,911 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 07:57 AM

Yuop cuz he is better than Jamison! Keep playing JAmison & Pau on court at same time expect to get blown out that quarter.

Ebanks is trash as a player and a person, how he is even on this team after a DUI speaks volumes about the club. He can't play, and doesn't deserve a place on the bench of this team.

#24 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 08:02 AM

^^As a person??? Whoa still hung up on that

#25 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 2,911 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 08:07 AM

^^As a person??? Whoa still hung up on that

What do you mean? You do realize that you are a danger to not only yourself but innocent people also die because of drunk driving, this guy is a professional athlete, he can afford to get a cab.

#26 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 08:22 AM

What do you mean? You do realize that you are a danger to not only yourself but innocent people also die because of drunk driving, this guy is a professional athlete, he can afford to get a cab.

I thought you were one of the many that were going hard on Ebanks after the so-called DUI that did not KILL ANY1! I understand he should be able to pay for a cab & or a personal driver. But he didnt he made a mistake & DID NOT KILL ANY1! You havent heard him in the news since for anything dumb. There are professional athletes that have killed people due to DUI & drugs = they should be your extreme focus for disgust. Not Ebanks. Let it go. Young people get behind the wheel after drinks all the time (it doesnt matter if its a regular joe nor a professional = it has happened & is happening right now as we speak somewhere.

#27 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 2,911 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 08:33 AM

I thought you were one of the many that were going hard on Ebanks after the so-called DUI that did not KILL ANY1! I understand he should be able to pay for a cab & or a personal driver. But he didnt he made a mistake & DID NOT KILL ANY1! You havent heard him in the news since for anything dumb. There are professional athletes that have killed people due to DUI & drugs = they should be your extreme focus for disgust. Not Ebanks. Let it go. Young people get behind the wheel after drinks all the time (it doesnt matter if its a regular joe nor a professional = it has happened & is happening right now as we speak somewhere.

Lets look past this one incredibly irresponsible thing. What you are left with is a guy that can't play. I see no reason to even mess with him, he has shown nothing.

#28 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 09:02 AM

Lets look past this one incredibly irresponsible thing. What you are left with is a guy that can't play. I see no reason to even mess with him, he has shown nothing.

Do you feel same way about Jamison? You think Jamison is better for LA chances to win gms vs Ebanks?

#29 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 2,911 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 09:11 AM

Do you feel same way about Jamison? You think Jamison is better for LA chances to win gms vs Ebanks?

I would say Jamison is worlds better, but I would prefer to have neither of them playing any real amount of minutes, if you have to rely on either of them you have already lost.

#30 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 09:31 AM

I would say Jamison is worlds better, but I would prefer to have neither of them playing any real amount of minutes, if you have to rely on either of them you have already lost.

worlds better? Gzus I must need to watch a gm with you cuz thats amazing you really believe this bullsheet! Its not even close Ebanks is better on both sides of the ball for LA. When he in the team plays better. When Jamison in they are down double digits.

#31 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,829 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted January 24, 2013 - 09:33 AM

Gque has this really weird thing for Ariza and Ebanks looks like him. Pretty weird.

#32 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 2,911 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 09:34 AM

worlds better? Gzus I must need to watch a gm with you cuz thats amazing you really believe this bullsheet! Its not even close Ebanks is better on both sides of the ball for LA. When he in the team plays better. When Jamison in they are down double digits.

You must be Ebanks agent or a family member.

#33 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 09:40 AM

No I just hate wasting the young talent on the bench, Something the Lakers do every season! Why waste the roster spot if you are not gonna play the few athletes & defensive minded players on the team. get rid of him & bring some1 that can help if he is a waste in Coach D minds. it makes no sense to keep him for 2 years dont play him & then he walks away for nothing in return all while LAkers are losing in process with a terrible player like Jamison.

#34 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,407 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 10:52 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zkwh_UOOaTw

#35 Phil Jackson

Phil Jackson

Rookie

• 158 posts
  • Name:Phil Jackson
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2013 - 11:25 AM

I had reservations about using a system that relies on a 38 year old point guard to pick and roll at the top all day with 3 other guys standing around. Many people said not to worry, and they'll do more than that. "D'Antoni has learned his lesson from New York. He'll adjust the offense if he has to" they said.

I wanted to at least give the guy a chance. He was at least kind of funnier than Brown. When Nash came back and they went on a little streak, I thought they were ready to make their push. Guess not.

#36 Phil Jackson

Phil Jackson

Rookie

• 158 posts
  • Name:Phil Jackson
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2013 - 11:28 AM

Chris Webber knows wuts up

#37 AFXTWIN

AFXTWIN

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Tony Jaros

Posted January 24, 2013 - 11:49 AM

Damn....

I thought Kobe was a BLOPS fanboy
Posted Image

#38 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 9,699 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Adam Morrison

Posted January 24, 2013 - 12:10 PM

this team literally walked into a field of explosives and are trapped and can't get out!

#39 K-Kris

K-Kris

Forum Browser

• 614 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:1.Kobe 2.Magic 3.Kareem 4.Shaq

Posted January 24, 2013 - 12:15 PM

I thought Kobe was a BLOPS fanboy

He is. Its just a sig my friend made for me (im not implying he plays bf3). I play bf3 quite a bit tho. I like it better than blops - when it comes to multiplayer.

Anyways back on topic, i supported mda's hire, but now... after all this... he either needs to make some [expletive]ing adjustments or gtfo.
Posted Image
PSN = K-Kris

#40 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Starter

• 5,275 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 24, 2013 - 12:27 PM

I still think that if we traded Pau for a back up PG with scoring ability, let's say Aaron Brooks and a Wing man who was decent( not even Tyreke) but someone like Ariza. I think we should also call Kenyon because Metta can do some things defensively against PFs, like strip them , but as we saw he can't defend a Zach.

I think at this point waiting for Josh Smith or Ryan Anderson is not happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users