#21 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,287 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 24, 2013 - 12:38 AM

But apparently those of us who said this a while ago were crazy bandwagon fans that had no idea what we were talking about.

Glad to see Worthy speak up and join Magic in the "something needs to be done now" club.

Maybe they'll listen.

#22 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,506 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 24, 2013 - 12:56 AM

Fido you don't know if they've listened or not. And using 'no trades have happened yet' as a barometer is silly.

What we do know is that Mitch has said players don't fit. And that he dropped clues like defensive forward and bench shooter as he did in the past.

Now being that Mitch has said if Gasol doesn't fit or improve his play he's going out. And the fact Mitch mentioned some players not fitting and how the team would be better with a defensive forward or a bench shooter. This pretty much means he's going for smith and korver or morrow.

One thing you seem to not acknowledge is that there probably is some deals on the table for Pau but Mitch won't make them because they are dumb deals. There's deals on the table for dwight too, the clippers are offering jordan and bledsoe for him. Is mitch gonna take that? No.

Do you have any ideas what other offers are on the table? And what ones for Gasol he has?I'm pretty sure you don't. Mitch isn't gonna trade gasol just yo trade him, he's getting every trade option available before making his move on the best possible deal that's being accepted and if there is none available being 'offered' to us or 'accepted' by another team than Gasol will stay and it will have NOTHING to do with the front office 'not listening' or 'not caring' and you should understand that more than anyone before speaking out of frustration.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#23 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,875 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 24, 2013 - 01:01 AM

Mitch isn't gonna trade gasol just yo trade him

I don't know about that. They did it with Lamar Odom, who (at the time) was actually twice the player Gasol is today. Lamar wanted out, but that didn't mean we had to deal him...that happens quite a bit in this league.

It's $19 million for a player who is playing like Drew Gooden before he retired (with the Bucks). He may be sitting back and waiting on someone to bite, but eventually, if he doesn't see something he wants, I wouldn't be surprised if he deals Gasol for basically nothing.

#24 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,506 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 24, 2013 - 01:30 AM

I don't know about that. They did it with Lamar Odom, who (at the time) was actually twice the player Gasol is today. Lamar wanted out, but that didn't mean we had to deal him...that happens quite a bit in this league.

It's $19 million for a player who is playing like Drew Gooden before he retired (with the Bucks). He may be sitting back and waiting on someone to bite, but eventually, if he doesn't see something he wants, I wouldn't be surprised if he deals Gasol for basically nothing.

I truly hope he wouldn't. I do NOT want to see bargnani or calderon here O_O

Nash backed up by Calderon and Bargani backed up by Jamison...

AAAAGH!!!!!

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#25 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,875 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 24, 2013 - 01:33 AM

I truly hope he wouldn't. I do NOT want to see bargnani or calderon here O_O

Nash backed up by Calderon and Bargani backed up by Jamison...

AAAAGH!!!!!

Wouldn't shock me at this point. Bargnani fits the system, and apparently, that's what it's all about.

Four years of it, if they keep D'Antoni. Something like this could truly turn me away from the NBA.

#26 CaliforniaSoul

CaliforniaSoul

Off The Bench

• 1,597 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted January 24, 2013 - 01:35 AM

ugh, watching Bargnani in Purple & gold would make me vomit. Such a terrible player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users