• Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 27, 2013 - 01:41 PM

What is the deal with his knee?

www.twitter.com/ukuga

• 40,365 posts

Posted January 27, 2013 - 05:51 PM

^ No time-table on it. It seems as though this issue keeps persisting year after year now. Clippers should be worried.

yo.

#23 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 27, 2013 - 06:21 PM

This is so stupid CP3 is the most complete player in the NBA at his position

#24 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,911 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 27, 2013 - 07:23 PM

^ No time-table on it. It seems as though this issue keeps persisting year after year now. Clippers should be worried.

When he wound up with the Clippers instead of Lakers, I expected his knee to fail him.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#25 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted January 28, 2013 - 10:21 AM

He's missing half of his meniscus isn't he?

His knee will eventually give in. Hopefully the clippers dont win anything during that time span
Posted Image

#26 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,672 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 28, 2013 - 02:02 PM

Another point I made about the guy isn't as great as The true Elite All-Time players. He isn't durable enough to carry a team for a full season and EVERY intense playoff series, he eventually breaks down physically.

He is an exceptional talent and has the will and great hands defensively, he's tough and pretty strong with a low center of gravity.
His all around kills are remarkable.

I prefer what Jason Kidd was in his prime to Chris Paul. I also prefer what Gary Payton brought to the table as a PG, as opposed to Chris.

I would draft Isaiah and Iverson before him in all-time little man draft also.

#27 JoeClipplet

JoeClipplet

Rookie

• 35 posts
  • Name:Joe
  • Fan Since:Never
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 28, 2013 - 08:58 PM

Wrong knee... and it's minor, In Clipperland, we're not even fretting....he's staying out to rest for the all star game and an easy transition for the next half.

Non Issue.

- JC

#28 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,333 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2013 - 09:22 PM

Wrong knee... and it's minor, In Clipperland, we're not even fretting....he's staying out to rest for the all star game and an easy transition for the next half.

Non Issue.

- JC

You really believe one of the reasons Chris Paul, one of, if not the most competitive player in the NBA is sitting out is so he could rest for the all-star game?

L O L

Sidenote: Yes it's a minor injury but knees are tricky, especially a knee that's opposite of one that's had surgery. You're more inclined to hurt the other if you over compensate on your surgically repaired knee and most of the time you don't realize it.

That being said, I expect him to be fine.

#29 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,556 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted January 28, 2013 - 11:16 PM

You really believe one of the reasons Chris Paul, one of, if not the most competitive player in the NBA is sitting out is so he could rest for the all-star game?

L O L

Sidenote: Yes it's a minor injury but knees are tricky, especially a knee that's opposite of one that's had surgery. You're more inclined to hurt the other if you over compensate on your surgically repaired knee and most of the time you don't realize it.

That being said, I expect him to be fine.

Exactly. I expect him to be fine, but speaking of the opposite knee; Andrew Bynum says hi.

#30 I still miss OTR

I still miss OTR

Rookie

• 140 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Devean George

Posted January 29, 2013 - 04:50 AM

How many more points can KD score? I mean I think the way the team is constructed, Ibaka and Perkins can't give you 30 between them. Thabo isn't a guy who can put up more than 10-11. I guess you can have Martin scoring more, but I'm not sure that Westbrook isn't getting short-changed because of his questionable shot selection.

For some reason, I see a lot of Kobe in him and Kyrie.

WB is like the cocky , brash , athletic side of a young 8, and Kyrie is the polished, poised, and skilled side of a young Kobe. But to me, those are the two most special players after the Durant and Rose level youngsters.

I like CP3 a lot, but as I said, who has really played "better" under his leadership?

I acknowledge the fact that CP3 is getting too much credit for his good work, and his turnovers are kinda geting overlooked. Yet I gotta agree with RD. KD can score more and the Thunder can have a better overall peformance if you replace Russell with CP3. Just my .02.

I'm still mad the Lakers lost to the C's in the Finals a few yrs ago!

ofznnl.png

facebook.com/BenchOnAQuest

#31 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted January 29, 2013 - 01:08 PM

No team is going to be undefeated, but they would be strong, strong contenders for a 65-win season and heavy favorites for the championship.

Westbrick is more of a roadblock than people think. His poor decision-making, poor shooting, and inconsistent defense hurts the team as much as it helps. You replace him with CP3 OR Rondo, and suddenly, you have a team who distributes the ball better than most + the best scorer in the league + incredible defense. That = championships.

:yes:

Yeah, his knee always scared me. Even when we thought he was coming to the Lakers. Like Laststand said, I think that his knee will give out eventually. For his sake, I hope it doesn't happen though

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users