Photo

Kevin Ding: Time to hold Dwight Howard accountable

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

• 40,365 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:10 PM

bcuz he likes to gather himself for entertaining dunks. keeping the ball high=less gather/dont jump as high

Exactly. Bynum didn't have to do that, cause he was so damn long already that he could just keep the ball up (never bring it down) and usually not even have to worry about getting blocked.

Edited by    , January 22, 2013 - 03:11 PM.

yo.

#22 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,100 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:30 PM

Kobe and Dwight can play better. Nash and Metta can play smarter.

But I would say the problem is not Dwight or Kobe or Nash or even Metta. Everyone else except Clark and Hill has underperformed.

Based of the last few seasons: Kobe is playing better than expected. Based of where Bynum is: Can't be mad at Back Surgery Dwight. Its an adjustment of losing a ton of athleticism.

YOu had me until you said MWP can play Smarter. SMFH the only time MWP is good is when he is not taking his meds & he is cr8z ROn ROn. When he is taking his meds he is flat out weird & plays terrible. his shot selection will never be smart especially when Coach D gives him the green light to gun!
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#23 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,262 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 22, 2013 - 04:40 PM

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
Just went through every LA off possession on Synergy. Dwight had 17 touches, 2 other attempts to get him ball were TO's. 11 touches..

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
..ended in something negative, not including missed FT possessions. He said "look at the stat sheet" I did. He's delusional.

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
He also had 5 fouls, couldn't set screens last night. It's not that he had a bad game, it's that he takes 0 responsibility for his poor play

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#24 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,853 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 22, 2013 - 04:41 PM

Send that to Kevin Ding

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#25 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 922 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 22, 2013 - 04:49 PM

That's tough [expletive] because DH is the future of this team.

When Pau has the low post all to himself (like when Bynum/Howard not in the game for whatever reason) he still sucks.

DH's future with this team is anything but certain, let's get that clear. I would not be surprised if he walks after this season.

I still think Pau can play well in the post, but he needs out of LA. It would be beneficial for both sides.

#26 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,998 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted January 22, 2013 - 05:49 PM

DH's future with this team is anything but certain, let's get that clear. I would not be surprised if he walks after this season.

I still think Pau can play well in the post, but he needs out of LA. It would be beneficial for both sides.

What is certain is that Pau Gasol sucks and will continue to do so. I just don't understand how some people are making all these bogus claims with regards to him when he has continually played like [expletive]...while collecting 20 mil.

What Pau Gasol needs to do is retire; he's finished

Edited by Windu, January 22, 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#27 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,990 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted January 22, 2013 - 05:51 PM

hard to hold a guy accountable who isnt healthy. bye.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#28 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,998 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 05:54 PM

that soft [expletive] is healthy

trying to tell me he's been injured since PJ was here? gtfo

Edited by Windu, January 22, 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#29 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,457 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted January 22, 2013 - 06:05 PM

I believe he was talking about Howard o.o

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#30 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 922 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:26 PM

What is certain is that Pau Gasol sucks and will continue to do so. I just don't understand how some people are making all these bogus claims with regards to him when he has continually played like [expletive]...while collecting 20 mil.

What Pau Gasol needs to do is retire; he's finished

lol you over exaggerate everything when it comes to Pau, it's pretty pointless to discuss it with you.

Bottom line, Pau doesn't suck (Olympics anyone?), but he has run his course with this team.

Edited by hotpocket, January 22, 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#31 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is Bad For Chemistry

• 6,843 posts
  • Name:Walter Black
  • Fan Since:Breaking Bad
  • Fav. Laker:I am the danger

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:41 PM

The fact is when you win Championships, there're gonna be hurt feelings. Shaq tried to jump Phil Jackson & Pat Riley, & I heard Pippin resented Jordan for years

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#32 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,340 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 22, 2013 - 08:01 PM

All I know is these Multi Million Dollar Beeeeatches need to put their egos aside and play some damn ball

#33 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,998 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 09:31 PM

lol you over exaggerate everything when it comes to Pau, it's pretty pointless to discuss it with you.

Bottom line, Pau doesn't suck (Olympics anyone?), but he has run his course with this team.

You can keep being in denial all you want but you Pau advocaters were silent as rain man when Pau repeatedly disappeared in the playoffs, just mute when he sucked under mike brown, nothing truthful to say now that he sucks under MDA. Matador defense, soft as cottonelle, and zero accountability for his scrubiness.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#34 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 922 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 09:44 PM

You can keep being in denial all you want but you Pau advocaters were silent as rain man when Pau repeatedly disappeared in the playoffs, just mute when he sucked under mike brown, nothing truthful to say now that he sucks under MDA. Matador defense, soft as cottonelle, and zero accountability for his scrubiness.

Not in denial, not even a Pau advocate. I want him traded, because Hill is capable and we have too many other deficiencies which trading Pau could help mend.

Pau's been a soft, skilled big man his entire career. Wasn't a new thing when he got to LA. But you seem to act like he belongs in the D League or something when the fact is he would be starting on pretty much any other team in the NBA.

#35 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,998 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 10:10 PM

Don't sidestep what I said. He should be traded for no other reason than he sucks.

What Pau was and what he has become are two different concepts. Being soft and being utter [expletive] are two very different things as well. You gonna make up bull[expletive] excuses for how often he gets raped? Excuses for the last few playoff disappearances? Excuses for his inability to box out? Excuses for his [expletive]ty season thus far? Let me hear the same old lies again...

Pau Gasol is GONE

#36 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is Bad For Chemistry

• 6,843 posts
  • Name:Walter Black
  • Fan Since:Breaking Bad
  • Fav. Laker:I am the danger

Posted January 23, 2013 - 04:58 PM

People (John Ireland) are starting to imply that D12 is a Locker Room Cancer. Why didn't he make a long-term commitment to the Lakers before the season started? The Dwightmare continues...

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#37 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,180 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 23, 2013 - 06:17 PM

Pau doesn't suck. You put him on a team that knows how to use him and he is a top
tier player.

#38 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 922 posts

Posted January 23, 2013 - 06:21 PM

Windu, I'm not going to bother anymore with you.

You are clearly so full of hatred for Pau (it's a little weird, tbh) that you can't see things for what they are and it's a waste of my time talking about it with you.

Go put up a picture of Pau and stab it or something comes it's very redundant seeing you post about him.

#39 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,998 posts

Posted January 23, 2013 - 06:22 PM

Right, respond with bull[expletive] but nothing factual.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#40 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,998 posts

Posted January 23, 2013 - 06:23 PM

Pau doesn't suck. You put him on a team that knows how to use him and he is a top
tier player.

where are they gonna play him? at the 1? 2? 3?

he sucks at the 4 and the 5

Pau Gasol is GONE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users