16 replies to this topic

#1 SportyIntellectual

SportyIntellectual

Rookie

• 161 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:10 AM

Many people who say crap like that often have an excuse for everything.

It speaks directly to a lack of personal accountability. He doesn't want to put this team on his back and lead them to the Promised Land.

#2 lakersince75

lakersince75

Off The Bench

• 1,448 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:13 AM

Dwight said that because he's letting you know what his Decsion is going to be come July

#3 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,327 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:14 AM

Translation = we are losing on purpose cuz we hate Coach D.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#4 SportyIntellectual

SportyIntellectual

Rookie

• 161 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:15 AM

lol @ The Decision Part II!

#5 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,177 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted January 22, 2013 - 09:10 AM

Yeah. Like bricked Free Throws & no Post Moves

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#6 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted January 22, 2013 - 10:12 AM

Honestly, I couldnt care less what Dwight thinks, and what he does come July, the worst thing that can happen is we go back to scratch and build a new team, minus D'Antoni and probably minus Nash, but plus Dwight's and Nash's cap space and the possible Pau trade. Either way, with smart moves, we can be better than what we are right now.

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#7 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,737 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 22, 2013 - 10:29 AM

Letdwightwalk.com

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#8 AirTupac

AirTupac

Rookie

• 470 posts
  • Name:Tupac
  • Fan Since:96

Posted January 22, 2013 - 10:32 AM

I really don't care what this clown has to say anymore.
To Live and Die in L.A

#9 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,405 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 22, 2013 - 10:42 AM

You guys think we lose Dwight and get better. Trust me, you emotional fans, we lose Dwight and we "rebuild" and we will really suck.

See, The Kings have Thorton,Evans, Cousins..all young gifted players and THEY SUCK

Lakers much rather lose with SUPERSTARS than with guys trying to get to that level.

#10 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,572 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 22, 2013 - 10:58 AM

Everything doesn't happen for a reason to...is that a legitimate excuse for embarrassing the greatest franchise in sports?

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#11 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,405 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 11:07 AM

Everything doesn't happen for a reason to...is that a legitimate excuse for embarrassing the greatest franchise in sports?

He is devout in his faith and that's what he thinks?

STOP it with the"entitled lLaker fan" schtick. You think Dwight's back feels great right now?Do you think his legs and arms and shoulder feels great?

DO you understand that you and Me , type and watch a game, and this guy and the other players have to exercise, train, study, etc every day to be on the court. the rehab and the treatment.

Dwight is not HAPPY with the result. He is trying to stay positive and it KILLS me that the Lakers have been the BEST franchise in sports history and ONE season in which they don't meet expectations, the fans give NO love to the HARDEST working athletes in the world.

If I were Jim Buss and I read this forum, I swear, I would allow this team to flounder for a season or two, just to get rid of the entitled, spoiled, probably bandwagon fans that started watching this team when Kobe could drop 40-50 at the drop of a dime.

If you wanna see an All-Timer in his prime watch the Heat...

If you want to see how the Great mamba ends his legendary career, then watch the Lakers and know, that they are trying, just not able to get it done this season.

#12 Phil Jackson

Phil Jackson

Rookie

• 158 posts
  • Name:Phil Jackson
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted January 22, 2013 - 11:10 AM

Man reading any type of Laker-related material is really depressing but it's like a horrible car crash that I can't keep my eyes off of

#13 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,572 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 22, 2013 - 11:18 AM

they are not trying bro. Sorry. With that core roster they would be kicking ass and taking names. No more excuses. It is what it is.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#14 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,514 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 11:18 AM

He is devout in his faith and that's what he thinks?

STOP it with the"entitled lLaker fan" schtick. You think Dwight's back feels great right now?Do you think his legs and arms and shoulder feels great?

DO you understand that you and Me , type and watch a game, and this guy and the other players have to exercise, train, study, etc every day to be on the court. the rehab and the treatment.

Dwight is not HAPPY with the result. He is trying to stay positive and it KILLS me that the Lakers have been the BEST franchise in sports history and ONE season in which they don't meet expectations, the fans give NO love to the HARDEST working athletes in the world.

If I were Jim Buss and I read this forum, I swear, I would allow this team to flounder for a season or two, just to get rid of the entitled, spoiled, probably bandwagon fans that started watching this team when Kobe could drop 40-50 at the drop of a dime.

If you wanna see an All-Timer in his prime watch the Heat...

If you want to see how the Great mamba ends his legendary career, then watch the Lakers and know, that they are trying, just not able to get it done this season.

This season is inexcusable, you can spin it anyway you want to. This team with this much talent has no reason to be under .500.

Wish Jim Buss read the forums also. I would ask him.....why did you hire Ron Zook, over Nick Saban?

+ I'm glad Dwight trains hard for his 19mill, makes me feel better. I'll go roll around in some money myself.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#15 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,405 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 11:24 AM

You guys are right...The Lakers aren't trying... Kobe,Dwight, and Nash and Metta finally decided to be quitters...So did Pau.

Dwight's back wasn't injured last season, Nash didn't break his leg, Kobe hasn't been slowing down since 2010, and meither has Pau.

In the 11 games these guys played together, they have all the chemistry they need and they have quit on the coach, the fans, but more than anyone they quit on Jim Buss for being incompetent.

Lakers can ONLY win with Phil Jackson...

And Go Heat and Thunder and Clippers..They have the greatest ownership ever and they would NEVER go through seasons like this .

#16 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,524 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted January 22, 2013 - 01:26 PM

https://d3j5vwomefv4...Wmr5PTjKvL7yc0_
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:13 PM

Man reading any type of Laker-related material is really depressing but it's like a horrible car crash that I can't keep my eyes off of

So wrong, but so true.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users