#61 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:53 AM

Blazers are not gonna help us but if they would give us LaMArcus & Matthews for Pau & Mwp = things would change for the better

we won't be pulling off a grand theft like that
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#62 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 07:55 AM

Oh trust me more than half this site said trading Pau would solve all of the teams problems. So whats are next excuse if we trade Pau and we still lose?

I don't remember anyone ever saying that.

Pau is a HUGE problem but he didn't hire Mike Brown, he didn't hire Mike D'Antoni, he didn't shun PJ, etc
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#63 Trilapino

Trilapino

Rookie

• 48 posts
  • Fan Since:85
  • Fav. Laker:Magic,Superman,Big Shot Rob

Posted January 22, 2013 - 12:14 PM

I don't remember anyone ever saying that.

Pau is a HUGE problem but he didn't hire Mike Brown, he didn't hire Mike D'Antoni, he didn't shun PJ, etc

Didnt know Pau would be the game changer once traded. So whats are next excuse once he's traded and we lose ?

#64 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 22, 2013 - 12:18 PM

Didnt know Pau would be the game changer once traded. So whats are next excuse once he's traded and we lose ?

depends on what we get in exchange for him. I dont need it to be a star player. 3 serviceable role players will do just fine.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#65 Trilapino

Trilapino

Rookie

• 48 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 12:21 PM

That the other problems not caused by Pau still need to be addressed?

If you're standing in a room of open windows and you close the biggest one, there's still open windows but the breeze isn't as intense.

When Gasol is gone, that's the big window closed, then we start closing all the smaller ones and by the time they are all closed we hope we're in the 6-8th seed.

What other problems would need to be addressed not caused by Pau? I would think Mike D. would be the big window to close.

Getting a system that fits its players is better than trading a player and the system still doesnt fit.

#66 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,002 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted January 22, 2013 - 01:04 PM

Pau has his best game of the season when howard is ejected..

Dantonie says...

TAKE A SEAT ON THE BENCH! FOREVER!

I seriously think dantonie is intentionally doing bad...

#67 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 22, 2013 - 01:22 PM

Dantonie says...

BEst gm of the year are you serious?

Paus best gm was vs Dallas 23pts,13boards,6assists,3 blocks (1st damn gm of season SMFH) = & just like his good gm vs Raptors = Lakers lost with Pau at his best!
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

• 38,919 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:10 PM

He had 5 rebounds in 34 minutes though. If that's his best game, then that's incredibly disturbing.

yo.

#69 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:13 PM

WHATEVER we get for him will be better than keeping this sorry excuse for a ball player on this team.

I'm not interested in assumptions, (we probably will continue to suck a little because of who we have at head coach) getting him off this team spares us from having to pay him 20 million dollars to do nothing.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#70 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:15 PM

Dantonie says...

lmao

even when pau plays like [expletive]...it's an upgrade
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#71 Trilapino

Trilapino

Rookie

• 48 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:42 PM

WHATEVER we get for him will be better than keeping this sorry excuse for a ball player on this team.

I'm not interested in assumptions, (we probably will continue to suck a little because of who we have at head coach) getting him off this team spares us from having to pay him 20 million dollars to do nothing.

Your already making assumptions that we will be better once we trade Pau for WHATEVER. Obviously your interested in assumptions. Worry about your own money instead of an organization who spends money like no other team in the NBA with no problem.

#72 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:46 PM

Your already making assumptions that we will be better once we trade Pau for WHATEVER. Obviously your interested in assumptions. Worry about your own money instead of an organization who spends money like no other team in the NBA with no problem.

I said

He's a cancer to the team. Having him gone from LA AUTOMATICALLY improves the team. We won't miss his poor production and matador defense.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#73 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 2,910 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:56 PM

I would keep Pau. He contributes, his contract will expire and he isn't even close to as bad as you guys make him out to be. He was out, we were losing, it isn't addition by subtraction.

#74 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 02:57 PM

He contributes nothing
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#75 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 10,922 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:02 PM

real talk. Pau is fine. His skills are fine. Hes still a top 5 PF in the NBA. You can even say hes a top 5 Center. Hes not performing because nobody is. Look through the threads in Lakers talk. Everyone has their own specific opinion as to why we are under achieving:
Threads like:
Trade Ron
Trade Pau
Trade D12
Make Kobe play like RIP
Whats wrong with Nash?.
Our bench sucks?

The reality is everyone is right....well except the KB play like RIP thing, but even KB is struggling. And theres faults across the board and we dont have enough fingers to point out everyone and every thing thats to blame. And its not because of the system they play in. Its because of the lack of a system they play in. The Lakers problems begin and end with the right coach to bring this unit to the top.

I wouldnt make any huge player personnel changes till we have a coach that seems to have a sense of direction.

Edited by LakersGAFan, January 22, 2013 - 03:04 PM.

• 38,919 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:04 PM

but even KB is struggling.

Don't mention how much mileage Kobe already has on his body and we're still killing him playing him mad minutes every night. You can't expect him to have his legs under him all the time. D'Antoni's a mad man.

yo.

#77 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 18,367 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:04 PM

Well pau has performed poorly for 3 seasons now under 3 different coaches. So can't blame d'antoni for pau. Unless we want to blame Phil and brown as well

Only fault with pau is pau. Either his knees are shot or his mind is shot. Either way he's not the same player
Posted Image

#78 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:09 PM

real talk. Pau is fine.

You can't mean that...I refuse to believe it.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#79 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 10,922 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:12 PM

Don't mention how much mileage Kobe already has on his body and we're still killing him playing him mad minutes every night. You can't expect him to have his legs under him all the time. D'Antoni's a mad man.

I agree. I feel bad for KB to. Our coach cant even put a balanced depth chart in place. Whos KB's reserve again. People disliked Sasha all those years ago.....but he saved KB's legs a bit, regardless of his output that alone was a good thing. We need a new Sasha badly. That shouldnt be hard.

Well pau has performed poorly for 3 seasons now under 3 different coaches. So can't blame d'antoni for pau. Unless we want to blame Phil and brown as well

Only fault with pau is pau. Either his knees are shot or his mind is shot. Either way he's not the same player

And that could be, but lets get a real coach with a actual game plan to test that before we juct break a 5 all star roster apart. Pau playing like crap right now isnt a shocker. Name a player on our team thats over achieving right now? I'm not arguing in Paus favor, I just dont want to see us make rash decisions based on panic and the suggestions of our idiot coach Mike D.

#80 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,960 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 03:17 PM

And that could be, but lets get a real coach with a actual game plan to test that before we juct break a 5 all star roster apart. Pau playing like crap right now isnt a shocker. Name a player on our team thats over achieving right now? I'm not arguing in Paus favor, I just dont want to see us make rash decisions based on panic and the suggestions of our idiot coach Mike D.

Come on now. I know you was around for the Dallas series under PJ, I know you was here when he sucked under Mike Brown, and I know you're here when he sucks under D'Antoni.

That's 3 different coaches he has sucked under. It's not the system(s) he plays in, it's not the players he plays with, it's not the position he plays, it's not how much mileage he has, or any other bull[expletive] excuse. The reason Pau Gasol sucks falls squarely on his shoulders and his shoulders alone.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users