Official PS4 Thread

• Please log in to reply
737 replies to this topic

#601 JGuez

JGuez

Sixth Man

• 2,879 posts

Posted March 12, 2014 - 11:55 AM

The Witcher 3 is delayed till February of 2015. I'm sad.

#602 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,943 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 12, 2014 - 03:50 PM

^^^ I know that sucks so damn bad, game looks amazing. I need a good ass rpg on next gen, the consoles are severely lacking that type of game right now.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#603 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted March 13, 2014 - 04:45 AM

^^^ I know that sucks so damn bad, game looks amazing. I need a good ass rpg on next gen, the consoles are severely lacking that type of game right now.

Infamous and mgs are coming. sucks that mgs ground zero will be just like 2 hrs game tho

#604 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts

Posted March 13, 2014 - 05:30 AM

wjbtux.gif

#605 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,943 posts

Posted March 13, 2014 - 08:45 AM

Infamous and mgs are coming. sucks that mgs ground zero will be just like 2 hrs game tho

I don't see infamous nearly the type of RPG that the witcher three will be.

#606 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,332 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted March 14, 2014 - 01:29 PM

Final Fantasy 15 is coming out this summer for PS4

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#607 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted March 14, 2014 - 06:38 PM

^ Is that a FOR sure? Cuz I want them to work on KH3 already. 

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#608 Guest_Chaos in Sanctuary_*

Guest_Chaos in Sanctuary_*

Posted March 15, 2014 - 01:56 AM

Very helpful video on how to set up a PS4 for those having trouble, very thorough. 

#609 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,316 posts

Posted March 15, 2014 - 06:58 AM

Dev team on one console > dev team on 4 consoles. Infamous looking good so far as far as graphics. unlike watch dogs. Heard they downgraded watch dogs.

#610 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 15, 2014 - 08:49 AM

Very helpful video on how to set up a PS4 for those having trouble, very thorough. 

Hey Brah, thanks for the video M8. I really appreciate it. You saved me from spending $50 for having GeekSquad help me set up my PS4!!!!

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#611 Guest_Chaos in Sanctuary_*

Guest_Chaos in Sanctuary_*

Posted March 15, 2014 - 09:13 AM

Hey Brah, thanks for the video M8. I really appreciate it. You saved me from spending $50 for having GeekSquad help me set up my PS4!!!!

No worries. It's no surprise that people are finding it difficult to set it up. Sony has really wronged many of their fan base by creating a parallelogramic confusion. Shame on them.

#612 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,346 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 15, 2014 - 10:40 AM

My PS4 is collecting dust. Like how Sony drops these next gen games when the launch consoles are going off of warranty.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#613 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,227 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 09:53 AM

My PS4 is collecting dust. Like how Sony drops these next gen games when the launch consoles are going off of warranty.

Same here. 

hR3rI.png

#614 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 10:12 AM

Any of you guys going to pick up inFamous? I'm thinking about it, lots of people saying the game is a blast.

Edit; Seems like GameStop has the better pre-order deal compared to Amazon.. sucks cause I hate giving money to GameStop :(.

Edited by vong, March 16, 2014 - 10:16 AM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#615 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,943 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 11:14 AM

^^^ Probably get it when I sign up for game fly next month. I hate paying 60 bucks for a game that last 15 hours or so and I never play it again.

#616 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 11:28 AM

^ You do have a point,although the only down side to that for me is, I might lose interest on it over time if I wait too long to purchase it. Just like when I bought Bioshock Infinite & The Last of Us when it was around $30 ish... I lost interest in those games lol. Only have like 5 hours into Bioshock and 5 minutes into the Last of Us.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#617 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,943 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 01:57 PM

^^^ Yea the hype for games does die down when they have been out for a while, especially considering you probably already heard so much about them so their appeal is no longer as high. I would do the same thing for single player games and wait for a price drop, but that is why I am thinking about giving game fly a try. I can get the new games when they first come out play them and beat them for a fraction of the price. Im just worried about shipping time because if it takes me a week to receive a game and then a week to send it back that severely makes the whole method of game fly much worst. Gonna try that month free though and see how it works out, hopefully it is a good way to get around pay 60 bucks for a game you just want the story from one time and then after that it is basically useless.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, March 16, 2014 - 01:58 PM.

#618 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,332 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted March 17, 2014 - 08:39 AM

^^^ Yea the hype for games does die down when they have been out for a while, especially considering you probably already heard so much about them so their appeal is no longer as high. I would do the same thing for single player games and wait for a price drop, but that is why I am thinking about giving game fly a try. I can get the new games when they first come out play them and beat them for a fraction of the price. Im just worried about shipping time because if it takes me a week to receive a game and then a week to send it back that severely makes the whole method of game fly much worst. Gonna try that month free though and see how it works out, hopefully it is a good way to get around pay 60 bucks for a game you just want the story from one time and then after that it is basically useless.

My experienced with gamefly is this.  It is over rated.   I am still a member so im not hating but this is what you should expect when you a gamefly member.  Never expect a game you want is available.  Especially new games that comes out.  There are so many members that you have to put that game into your Q as fast as you can possibly can un order for it to be available. In other words put that game you want to rent way before it comes out. You still might not get the games you want.  gamefly only have so many games out for rent so they go by orders. So lets say some kid put a game that supposed to come out like next month in his que, it doesnt matter if you put that same game in your que a week before it comes out, that kid will get his game first. 

I put like 10 brand new games into my que and only 3 of them are available. So unless you into renting old games that nobody cares about anymore, expect a long wait for your new game to come to your door step for rent.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#619 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts

Posted March 18, 2014 - 05:39 AM

Pre-ordered inFamous from GameStop. They had better pre-order bonus than Amazon. Although I did have to pay for tax... it about balanced out if I wanted to pay for One-day shipping from Amazon ($4 for shipping, paid $65 for the game including tax).

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#620 Danny

Danny

Rookie

• 407 posts
  • Name:Danny
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 18, 2014 - 11:22 PM

Pre-ordered inFamous from GameStop. They had better pre-order bonus than Amazon. Although I did have to pay for tax... it about balanced out if I wanted to pay for One-day shipping from Amazon ($4 for shipping, paid $65 for the game including tax).

What was the pre order bonus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users