• Please log in to reply
737 replies to this topic

#581 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted February 21, 2014 - 09:57 PM

Yeah I'm waiting for Watchdogs as well as Destiny. Those two are my must haves. InFamous I might just wait for reviews and see how it is before I pick it up.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#582 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,346 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted February 22, 2014 - 04:08 PM

The Order 1886, Watch Dogs and The Division are the games I'm looking forward to and will probably purchase.

Battlefield 4 is pretty fun and all, but I want more.

Really wish a PS4 Uncharted game was at least officially announced.

Will get NBA 2K15 for sure too later when it comes out.

I think there's an Uncharted coming out this fall.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#583 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,943 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 22, 2014 - 04:12 PM

I think there's an Uncharted coming out this fall.

Idk if it is going to come out this year. There is no telling how long naughty dog has been working on it, and they aren't going to rush out something especially if it isn't up to par. However, I hope you are right sir.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#584 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted February 22, 2014 - 07:43 PM

3 years.

http://www.6aming.co...t-past-3-years/

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#585 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,227 posts

Posted February 22, 2014 - 07:50 PM

I'm still waiting for a goddamn blu-ray remote.. dafuq sony. 

hR3rI.png

#586 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,943 posts

Posted February 22, 2014 - 08:14 PM

3 years.

http://www.6aming.co...t-past-3-years/

That's good. So maybe there is a shot for it this year, but I still wouldn't bet on it. If there is a release it would be around holiday season. I think this for the simple fact the only thing they have shown is a teaser trailer with just a voice over, so if they haven't shown anything really substantive yet I don't think it is close to release.

#587 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,810 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 23, 2014 - 04:40 AM

so now that people have had this for awhile....worth getting?

Posted Image

#588 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,943 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 08:51 AM

^^^ If your a fan of the games out now then yea it is. There isn't any software problems with the machine with recent updates and is a great console. However, if your not really happy with the amount of games out for it right now I would say wait for a little while.

#589 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,810 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 10:26 AM

yea, thinking of waiting for the first price drop since i rarely play videogames anymore...but i'll have much more free time with my new job, so i'm looking into it now

Posted Image

#590 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,859 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted February 23, 2014 - 10:43 AM

We'll see really how good it is with these first wave of (what I consider) actual next gen games that will be coming out within the next month (the new metal gear out march 18!!!)

2div

#591 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,227 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 10:58 AM

Not really worth getting yet. I would wait till more games are out.. I'm only using my ps4 for netflix right now and even that is kind of annoying since there's no official remote yet... 

I've had 2k14/fifa/bf4 since launch. got bored of them already tbh.. 

hR3rI.png

#592 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,346 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted February 23, 2014 - 03:36 PM

Not really worth getting yet. I would wait till more games are out.. I'm only using my ps4 for netflix right now and even that is kind of annoying since there's no official remote yet... 

I've had 2k14/fifa/bf4 since launch. got bored of them already tbh.. 

Pretty much. Wait for a PS4 exclusive you HAVE to get.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#593 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,810 posts

Posted February 23, 2014 - 05:34 PM

thanx for the input

Posted Image

#594 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,332 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted February 24, 2014 - 01:38 PM

Majority of the people who bought the system or even preordered the system are usually hardcore gamers. The other % of people who bought it mainly for hype and for resale value.  If you just look at the system itself and what it can do and if it fits your lifestyle then yes it is so worth it. I never get why people have regrets buying a ps4 or even an xbox one. You know what you getting into. Real gamers understand that it will be a dry first several months after launch but they still complain of having the system as a coffee table or netflix machine.  Is it worth it to buy a system? To me it is worth it. I still enjoy playing the three games I have for it. 2k14, Ac4 and Tomb Raider. I sold the other two games i bought which was killzone and battlefield.  I also have a couple of indie games downloaded in my ps4. 

But then again I am a gamer so I never have regrets buying it early. I wanted to experienced what the next gen is. Sure the games that come out right now doesn't use the fullest next gen potential but give it time. Tomb Raider definitive edition was goregous and you can tell the next gen was working.  If you are not a true gamer and a casual gamer, I say wait for atleast a year when there are more games come out.  But if you truely love gaming, I don't see why you have to wait.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#595 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,930 posts

Posted February 25, 2014 - 08:47 PM

If you plan on buying it later you might as well just buy it now.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#596 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,346 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 26, 2014 - 02:05 PM

I'm still waiting for a goddamn blu-ray remote.. dafuq sony. 

And it better work for Netflix too!

• 40,556 posts

Posted February 26, 2014 - 04:15 PM

yo.

#598 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,810 posts

Posted February 26, 2014 - 06:21 PM

well said epicwolf

glad overall people don't seem to be disappointed i'll probably have one by september...price drop or not

Posted Image

#599 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,512 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 26, 2014 - 11:25 PM

Not a fan of KZSF. They took away my favorite mode which was Operations. Now it's just like every other FPS. Battlefield 4 is easily the best game on the PS4 so far.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#600 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,332 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted February 27, 2014 - 07:17 AM

Not a fan of KZSF. They took away my favorite mode which was Operations. Now it's just like every other FPS. Battlefield 4 is easily the best game on the PS4 so far.

KZSF is considered one of the most dissapointment for the PS4 exclusives.  The multiplayer was ok at best but the single player was horrible.  It is the most goregous looking game for both next gen system. Not even close how goregous the game is compared to every game that already came out. But the single player might be the worst.  It was fun like the first half of the single player compaign then after that, you just want to stab yourself so you can feel a different pain than having to finish the single player mode. 

And I disagree with you that battlefield 4 is the best game for ps4 so far.  Maybe the best FPS so far, but best game? Not even close.  I find that people enjoyed NBA2k14 and AC4 a lot more than battlefield 4.   There are more people enjoying Tomb Raider more than battlefield 4.  In fact this game called Resogun is considered the best game exclusives for PS4 so far.  So it could be your choice of best game so far but if you do surveys from ps4 owners, majority of them will say that could be one of the dissapointment for ps4.

If you truely want to talk about a FPS game that might take the cake,  you should wait for Destiny to come out. I believe that game will be the best FPS of the year. better than the full Titanfall game that will also come out for xbox one and pc.  But then again, it can also be the next KZSF that is over hyped and under delivered. My prediction that it wont be a dissapoitment because the developers created one of the best FPS franchise in history. You might heard a little game called Halo. 

Edited by epicwolf, February 27, 2014 - 07:23 AM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users