• Please log in to reply
777 replies to this topic

#261 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,352 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted September 01, 2013 - 09:08 PM

Ain't PS4 talk, but still PS talk...anyone who got a PSN can add me if you like..." iiTzDanny "

EyMlHkX.jpg

#262 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 9,040 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Posted September 10, 2013 - 11:48 PM

PS4 releasing in Japan in 2014, eh? 

http://www.bloomberg...iday-sales.html

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

#263 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted September 11, 2013 - 08:37 AM

^^^ Yea sucks for them suppose to be because of them wanting a better Jap launch titles. Im sure they will give the home country some love with a special bundle of some kind.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#264 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,243 posts

Posted September 20, 2013 - 11:00 PM

Anyone know any place that's still taking pre-orders?  Seems to be sold out everywhere.  :no:

hR3rI.png

#265 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts

Posted September 22, 2013 - 05:33 PM

Anyone know any place that's still taking pre-orders?  Seems to be sold out everywhere.  :no:

I think you are too late to pre order it bro. The chance to get it on day one ran out like a few weeks back on amazon and just a little while ago they stopped pre orders all together because of production I believe.

#266 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted October 03, 2013 - 07:56 AM

you can preorder for the next shipment which will be in January I think.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#267 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted October 04, 2013 - 03:11 PM

FYI Sam's club has the PS4 for pre-order. If you're not a Sam's Club member, its a 10% fee. Just pre-ordered mine from them.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#268 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 06:28 AM

So I am trying to get used to playstation so I have been playing my friends ps3 to get use to the controller type and system UI. I have to say the dual shock 3 sucks compared to the 360 controller. The sticks are terrible compared to 360's and the feel of the controller is like for a 8 year old with its small build. Luckily the ps4 has been reviewed for a much better controller and it looks bigger. I hope this is the case, the 360 controller just feels so much better than the dual shock 3. I already pre ordered the ps4 so hope I am not left with playing with a controller I hate.

#269 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 09, 2013 - 11:25 AM

So I am trying to get used to playstation so I have been playing my friends ps3 to get use to the controller type and system UI. I have to say the dual shock 3 sucks compared to the 360 controller. The sticks are terrible compared to 360's and the feel of the controller is like for a 8 year old with its small build. Luckily the ps4 has been reviewed for a much better controller and it looks bigger. I hope this is the case, the 360 controller just feels so much better than the dual shock 3. I already pre ordered the ps4 so hope I am not left with playing with a controller I hate.

And I hate the controller when I play the Xbox, it's too big.

It's all about what you are used to.

#270 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 09, 2013 - 11:27 AM

The Playstation controller is probably the most user-friendly controller ever. 

Pau Gasol is GONE

#271 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,831 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 11:36 AM

ive never had an issue with the PS controller, and i dont have small hands

theres a reason why the controller hasn't changed much for the past 15+ years

13z8pc6.jpg

#272 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 12:01 PM

I refused to by the Xbox 1 because well im always been a Sony fan but most of all I hate xbox fans.  They still are too stuburn to admit that PS4 will destroy xbox 1 as the next winner in the console wars.  Everything is better on the PS4.  The denial and the delusional that xbox fans gave me are so stupid that it makes xbox 1 a very unattractive system to buy.

So any of you guys who will buy and xbox 1, you eaither have to because your stupid friends are xbox fans and they convinced you to buy it so you guys can play together because if you truely want a system that is supremely better, PS4 is the ONLY system you need to buy./

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#273 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 12:04 PM

The Playstation controller is probably the most user-friendly controller ever. 

I agree. The xbox controller seems like they are trynig too hard to be badas with all the stupid buttons that sometimes you dont even use.    The simple slick look of a PS controller to me has always been better.   The xbox controller seems like you can go to a toys R us and buy any of the after market controller that is so fat and ugly.

Edited by epicwolf, October 09, 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#274 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 02:43 PM

I have to say I disagree with all of you guys and the majority of consensus is the same. The ds3 is known as the less superior controller between hardcore gamers and casual gamers a like. Yes it is a matter of opinion but the sticks on the ps3 are terrible to me and the whole controller is too small. Also the triggers on it are terrible, hence the redesign of the ds4 has different sticks, triggers, and is larger. Dont say if it isnt broke dont fix it because it is broke and was found obsolete when the 360 controller came out, there is a reason there was an overhaul of the controller for the ds4 while the xbone controllers is basically identical.

#275 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,831 posts

Posted October 09, 2013 - 04:41 PM

lol what does "hardcore gamer" mean? ive been gaming for a long time and have no problem with the controller

and sure sony has added afew enhancements over the years, but the general design of the controller is still the same as it has been since the ps1

if the controller was as bad as you are saying, sony would have done a complete redesign a LONG time ago

i dont know how much bigger the new ps4 controller is compared to the current ones, but its probably not that much bigger

13z8pc6.jpg

#276 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 09, 2013 - 04:47 PM

I have to say I disagree with all of you guys and the majority of consensus is the same. The ds3 is known as the less superior controller between hardcore gamers and casual gamers a like. Yes it is a matter of opinion but the sticks on the ps3 are terrible to me and the whole controller is too small. Also the triggers on it are terrible, hence the redesign of the ds4 has different sticks, triggers, and is larger. Dont say if it isnt broke dont fix it because it is broke and was found obsolete when the 360 controller came out, there is a reason there was an overhaul of the controller for the ds4 while the xbone controllers is basically identical.

Every gaming system goes through changes when it comes to it's console and controllers. 

chronicle_of_control_pads.jpg

6913442_700b.jpg

It's all about personal preference as we've already said.  

#277 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,920 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 09, 2013 - 07:45 PM

i have both

i like how the ps3 controller is more symmetrical and i think the face buttons are better, but i like the analog sticks, dpad, and triggers on the 360 better

2div

#278 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 9,040 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Grant

Posted October 09, 2013 - 08:41 PM

Eh, I've grown accustomed to the Dualshock since the PS1.

The only problem I have with it would be the joysticks. They're too slippery.

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, October 09, 2013 - 08:41 PM.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

#279 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,243 posts

Posted October 10, 2013 - 01:55 PM

I prefer the 360 controller to the DS3 too.. And i only game on PS3 nowadays.

The thing i hated about the DS3 are the triggers. I had to buy those $5 dollar triggers from gamestop. Highly recommend btw. Only issue i had with those triggers is they got worn after a while and would fall off so i had to super glue them on. 

G7MZacu.jpg 

It looks like they fixed those issues with the DS4 though. They changed the triggers and the joysticks are concave now so won't have to worry about slippery sticks. 

hR3rI.png

#280 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,433 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 10, 2013 - 08:03 PM

Eh, I've grown accustomed to the Dualshock since the PS1.

The only problem I have with it would be the joysticks. They're too slippery.

Agree. I've never owned an xbox so I wouldn't know. I went from Super Nintendo to PS1.

I'm not as jazzed for the 4 as I thought I would. I should get it then flip it.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users