29 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,687 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted January 21, 2013 - 12:39 AM

"That's on me," Bryant said. "I'll take this loss on me, gladly. It was a lot of easy shots -- a lot of them -- that I should put down. I will, I will. That's just on me. You should just point the finger at me. Let me take all that. This way, we won't have to worry about that as a team. It's part of my responsibility. I'll take [the criticism] and we can just focus on what we do best, which is playing together and trying to figure out how to get out of this losing."

real gm source

What do you think?

He looked awful in the first quarters, it was so disgusting to see him miss those easy buckets!

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted January 21, 2013 - 12:40 AM

It is everyones fault. Same old thing no d and loafing around. Then dwight getting ejected did not help. SSDD
Posted Image

#3 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 2,038 posts

Posted January 21, 2013 - 12:43 AM

Are you kidding me ?

Buddy i was only able to see the 4th Q

but stats don't lie , 10/32 ? its 32% without using your brain.

#4 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted January 21, 2013 - 12:48 AM

Are you kidding me ?

Anyone who has a brain knows why Kobe shot so much. No support. He has to shoot alot. Blaming him is idiotic.
htCCl0m.png

#5 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 2,038 posts

Posted January 21, 2013 - 12:55 AM

Nope, the leader of this team , one of the greatest, is the guy to blame , i blame him for not getting this team going .. yes i do acknowledge how bad this team is but taking all these shots weren't necessary. He missed shots he could have made according to him .. I Love kobe, as any other fan , maybe more ,, but if its his team, than he is the guy to blame ,, besides he said that himself ..

1 or 2 /10 first Q ? its unacceptable ,, especially after having a good game against miami, in terms of trusting the team.

#6 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted January 21, 2013 - 12:59 AM

Nope, the leader of this team , one of the greatest, is the guy to blame , i blame him for not getting this team going .. yes i do acknowledge how bad this team is but taking all these shots weren't necessary. He missed shots he could have made according to him .. I Love kobe, as any other fan , maybe more ,, but if its his team, than he is the guy to blame ,, besides he said that himself ..

1 or 2 /10 first Q ? its unacceptable ,, especially after having a good game against miami, in terms of trusting the team.

He missed some shots so what? You really expect him to stop shooting. The majority of them were good looks that just didn't go down for him. He's played this way his whole career and won 5 championships playing that way. Kobe is not gonna change and he shouldn't. He's played phenomal this season and his teammates continue to fail him.
htCCl0m.png

#7 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 2,038 posts

Posted January 21, 2013 - 01:15 AM

You have a different team, you are 34 years old , you play more than 40+ minutes a game and you are expected to play an intensive defense ,,the burden was suppose to be way less than it has , but lets not talk about the past. Kobe knows he is tired , and he knows scoring more than 36+ points didn't win us this year, so the problem is not the amount of points he score , guy is smart, he has to figure out what he must do as an adjustment(defense, passing more , whatever) to elevate the team ..

thats what i do expect from a leader.

missed shots are shots missed whatever you want to interpret that ..

This route is not useful enough anymore , you just cant do the same again and expect different results , adjust to what your team is, and whatever way that helps this team to start having some consistency.

#8 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,732 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted January 21, 2013 - 01:25 AM

I have no problem with him taken 32 shots. Its his shot selection and the type of shots he takes that I have a problem with.

#9 jackmode211

jackmode211

Rookie

• 452 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 21, 2013 - 01:27 AM

he didnt take too many shots...but he did miss too many. He can take as many as he wants if theyre good shots...

and most were...they just were not falling....

Blame him if you want....but blaming him for his amount of shot attempts is stupid and half-assed in my opinion...

#10 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,047 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 21, 2013 - 01:58 AM

He has to do it to keep us in games, especially with the [expletive]show of an offense in place. Who else do you want shooting the ball? Pau and Nash aren't gonna do it. So that leaves... MWP? I'd rather take my chances with Kobe shooting 30%.

Edited by bfc1125roy, January 21, 2013 - 01:58 AM.

#11 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,687 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted January 21, 2013 - 02:29 AM

the first qu was awful to watch

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#12 ALL CAPS

ALL CAPS

Rookie

• 129 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted January 21, 2013 - 02:46 AM

kobe heat checks way too much, he makes one contested fade away three and uses that as an excuse to try another contested fade away three

#13 ALL CAPS

ALL CAPS

Rookie

• 129 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted January 21, 2013 - 02:52 AM

He has to do it to keep us in games, especially with the [expletive]show of an offense in place. Who else do you want shooting the ball? Pau and Nash aren't gonna do it. So that leaves... MWP? I'd rather take my chances with Kobe shooting 30%.

i dont think shooting 30% will keep us in games, and nash and gasol were more efficient then kobe last night

#14 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,270 posts

Posted January 21, 2013 - 02:53 AM

Kobe should not shoot that much if he's tired. He's way too stubborn. I understand the will but you gotta look at the full picture.

#15 Trilapino

Trilapino

Rookie

• 48 posts
  • Fan Since:85
  • Fav. Laker:Magic,Superman,Big Shot Rob

Posted January 21, 2013 - 06:36 AM

Anyone who has a brain knows why Kobe shot so much. No support. He has to shoot alot. Blaming him is idiotic.

I guess Kobe is an idiot for blaming himself.

#16 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 692 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted January 21, 2013 - 07:24 AM

Are you kidding me ?

Its actually 31%. So maybe you should use your brain
Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#17 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 21, 2013 - 07:27 AM

Its his shot selection and the type of shots he takes that I have a problem with.

this

seriously, kobe takes some of the worst shots I've ever seen in my life

Pau Gasol is GONE

#18 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 21, 2013 - 08:33 AM

I have no problem with him taken 32 shots. Its his shot selection and the type of shots he takes that I have a problem with.

He took shots he usually makes, he is just in a shooting slump. Goes to show we cant expect him to guard on ball everygame and not expect his offence to suffer.

#19 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,457 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted January 21, 2013 - 09:20 AM

this

seriously, kobe takes some of the worst shots I've ever seen in my life

True..but so does EVERY Shooting Guard. Meeks jacks up shots. Sasha did, and Shannon did. Crawford does and JR SMITH was the KING of bad shots. Wade takes bad shots and so does Westbrook and DURANT really takes TOUGH shots.

When you're out on that court, it doesn't seem as tough as it seems when we watch them.

We get to see the entire floor from a bird's eye, and when you on the court, you really only see your defender and the hoop.

But more importantly than all that, KOBe has taken BETTER shots this season BY FAR.

THE ONLY CRITIQUE I HAVE FOR KOBE's OFFENSE IS:

When we are down by more than 3 with 3 minutes left in a game, HE and the team in general, feel the need to take 3 pointers instead of getting to the hoop. Now kobe has gotten more calls this season so I really don't get why he settles.

In the 4th quarter in TORONTO, KOBE was DEAD ASS TIRED.

The problem is our GUARDS suck...We need KObe and or Nash on the floor at all times and Nash is really OLD, so Kobe isn't allowed to play like an older player which hurts him as the minutes accumulate

#20 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,941 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 21, 2013 - 09:28 AM

It's always a problem when he misses them... But when makes him it's a different story. I agree those were some bad shots. That was a horrible display of shooting for the whole team, not just Kobe. Only 8 shots were made beyond the 3 pt line... Everything else was in the paint or around the key.. That's on the coach and players. Recognize what's working and stick with it.
#WaiveWes

ezk2ds.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users