#1 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,509 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 18, 2013 - 11:29 PM

Both of the greatest franchises in NBA history are struggling with their new rosters.
Not only is this trade fair due to the fact that the players are struggling in their current systems, but the trade would benefit both teams tremendously despite their rivalry.

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=adn5jqj

Jason Terry: Is averaging his lowest amount of ppg and assist in his entire career since his rookie season.
Courtney Lee: Also averaging his lowest amount of ppg and just doesn't seem to fit in the BOS rotation.
Jeff Green: His rebounding ability is his biggest hole and just can't seem to find his niche.

Jason Terry and Courtney Lee would spread the floor for the Lakers bench or any given rotation and would fit very well in the D'Antoni offense despite Terry's age his offense is still their. Jeff Green is also somewhat of a spread 4 and may work well with D12.

Pau Gasol and KG would make a great front court and may possibly be able to revitalize Gasol's career giving him a true Center spot and a pg like Rondo to give him great looks.

Edited by lakers1o1, January 18, 2013 - 11:29 PM.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#2 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,509 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 18, 2013 - 11:37 PM

A Rotation like this would be nice in my opinion.
Starting 5: Steve Nash, Jason Terry, Kobe Bryant, MWP, Dwight
Bench 5: Courtney Lee, Jodie Meeks, Earl Clark, Antawn Jamison, Jeff Green

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#3 I<3LA

I<3LA

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • Name:Philip
  • Fan Since:1983
  • Fav. Laker:SHAQ DEISEL

Posted January 19, 2013 - 05:42 AM

i like this trade, this would probably be some of the best players we could get for pau
Posted Image

#4 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 14, 2013 - 10:58 AM

I'm writing on this thread because i think Boston could be an ideal trade partner with the Lakers - that is, if the two teams could agree that it's better to be battling each other in the NBA finals, rather than seing Miami and OKC (or the Clips, god forbid).

We need: perimeter defense, youth and athleticism.

They need: Scoring.

How about these couple of deals:

Rajon Rondo for Steve Nash and Jordan Hill. With Avery Bradley, Courtney Lee and Jeff Green, perimeter defense isn't going to be a problem with Nash and his ability to stretch the floor would be a very nice addition. Also, Jordan Hill would make a nice frontcourt with KG. In LA, Rondo would make sure the right people got the ball at the right spots and we would have a solid defender at the 1.

Jodie Meeks and Chris Duhon for Courtney Lee. This would be a salary dump for the Celtics, who probably wouldn't mind giving up a quality defender since they have both Bradley and Rondo next season. For the Lakers it's a massive upgrade defensively and Lee is actually a better shooter as well and would be able to hold the fort until Kobe comes back.

#5 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,359 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted April 21, 2013 - 04:11 AM

Help me understand who our backup center would be if we let Pau go

Both of the greatest franchises in NBA history are struggling with their new rosters.
Not only is this trade fair due to the fact that the players are struggling in their current systems, but the trade would benefit both teams tremendously despite their rivalry.

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=adn5jqj

Jason Terry: Is averaging his lowest amount of ppg and assist in his entire career since his rookie season.
Courtney Lee: Also averaging his lowest amount of ppg and just doesn't seem to fit in the BOS rotation.
Jeff Green: His rebounding ability is his biggest hole and just can't seem to find his niche.

Jason Terry and Courtney Lee would spread the floor for the Lakers bench or any given rotation and would fit very well in the D'Antoni offense despite Terry's age his offense is still their. Jeff Green is also somewhat of a spread 4 and may work well with D12.

Pau Gasol and KG would make a great front court and may possibly be able to revitalize Gasol's career giving him a true Center spot and a pg like Rondo to give him great looks.

#6 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 30, 2013 - 04:39 AM

Help me understand who our backup center would be if we let Pau go

Jordan Hill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users