• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:15 PM

God ppl keep saying the same [expletive] after every game. Omg yeah we so close guys... We just keep losing to every good team and a lot of bad teams. This team sucks.

Edited by LakeShow5, January 17, 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Posted Image

#22 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:19 PM

cant blame him if he does

cant blame dwight for leaving Antoni

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#23 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:21 PM

cant expect us to beat the heat right now... must wins are games against non-contenders,,gotta win games we should,or no playoffs

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#24 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,481 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:24 PM

It could have been worse. Losing to the best team in the league with Kobe struggling and new lineups isn't that bad. Its not like we were going to go 42-0 anyways.
Pau needs to , though.

#25 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:25 PM

cant expect us to beat the heat right now... must wins are games against non-contenders,,gotta win games we should,or no playoffs

This. Can't get discouraged by this loss, we have Toronto coming up next and that is a game we should win.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#26 Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Rookie

• 393 posts
  • Fan Since:@birth

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:42 PM

This. Can't get discouraged by this loss, we have Toronto coming up next and that is a game we should win.

Followed by a healthy dose of Bulls, Grizzlies, Jazz, and OKC.

#27 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,358 posts

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:50 PM

Followed by a healthy dose of Bulls, Grizzlies, Jazz, and OKC.

Yeah I'm hoping they can somehow get 2 wins on this 3 game road trip but I'd gladly take 1 win. We go home against the Jazz who are ahead of us in the playoff race. If we can't beat them we don't deserve to be in the playoffs, that is an absolute must-win. If we can beat them and carry over that effort to the OKC game we might have a chance to steal that one. Then we have the Hornets at home and @PHX, that can definitely be a four-game winning streak right there. First things first they need to focus on the road trip and definitely get that first game in Toronto.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#28 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,582 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:54 PM

It was really a bad loss...
Lakers played like Trash, should have lost by 40+

The whole game me and my dad were saying,

"Lakers are lucky to only be down 6"
16 1st half turnovers...

#29 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,209 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted January 18, 2013 - 01:55 AM

Yeah I'm hoping they can somehow get 2 wins on this 3 game road trip but I'd gladly take 1 win. We go home against the Jazz who are ahead of us in the playoff race. If we can't beat them we don't deserve to be in the playoffs, that is an absolute must-win. If we can beat them and carry over that effort to the OKC game we might have a chance to steal that one. Then we have the Hornets at home and @PHX, that can definitely be a four-game winning streak right there. First things first they need to focus on the road trip and definitely get that first game in Toronto.

You would take 1 win? Wow

#30 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 02:12 AM

bulls,Jazz = must wins.

#31 Rad

Rad

• 1,631 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 05:51 AM

we played very good Defense

Not from what I saw.

#32 Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Rookie

• 393 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 05:57 AM

bulls,Jazz = must wins.

And 1 out of 2 minimum between Grizz and OKC.

#33 lakersince75

lakersince75

Rookie

• 1,378 posts
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted January 18, 2013 - 06:47 AM

A loss is a loss, doesn't matter how they played. At this point every loss equals 2 wins needed.

I don't know why anyone thought the Lakers could beat the Heat. I still have them missing the playoffs. Just too big of a pit dug, and too big of a mountain to climb with this team and this coaching staff.

I know this. If MWP can't even slow LeBron down, he is useless. Durant, Carmelo and any other good small forward run over us like speed bumps. And was it me or did the Heat make Nash look like J Lin??? :woot:

#34 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,130 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted January 18, 2013 - 08:11 AM

I will still believe till we are mathematically out of the playoffs contention

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#35 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,157 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 18, 2013 - 08:38 AM

There are no moral victories in Laker land when you lose! Especially this season. Lakers need a 10 gm win streak badly.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#36 Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Rookie

• 393 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 09:01 AM

There are no moral victories in Laker land when you lose! Especially this season. Lakers need a 10 gm win streak badly.

That 5 game win streak they had last month is the best we're going to see :eh:

#37 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted January 18, 2013 - 12:42 PM

We're not making the playoffs.. Kobe is too old to dominate offensively and defensively.. Gasol is trash, Dwight can't hit free-throws Ron destroys every ounce of flow to the offense when ever he touches the ball, Nash defense is so horrible it destroys any kind of defensive set we could ever run since everybody has to rotate on to his man all game long.... and his offense is no where near as productive as it was with phoenix... Morris is under developed and will need years to have a rembelance of offense, Meeks is inconsistent and defense is horrible, Jamison is inconsistent and his defense is horrible, Duhon chucks threes all game and hold the ball till 10 seconds just to make a bad pass, Blake sucks and is another defensive liability, Clark is underdeveloped and needs time to adapt to playing more minutes and the NBA style of the game

we need to just blow up the whole roster and keep Dwight and Kobe and trade everyone else

#38 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,924 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 18, 2013 - 12:46 PM

Raptors, Bulls, Grizzlies, Jazz, and OKC?

That's a 1-4 stretch right there.

This organization and team won't go anywhere until they admit there's a problem. You can't do anything until that happens. Right now this team is in denial on all levels, from players, to coaching to management. This didn't work, admit it, start taking steps (even small ones) to righting this ship before another run like the one from 88 to 99 happens.

Right now if this team continues down the path they're on, that kind of dry spell is barreling down the tracks at them.

#39 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

• 5,358 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 01:00 PM

You would take 1 win? Wow

In the 3 game stretch coming up? Absolutely... what you wouldn't?? Just recently we were talking about a four game stretch against Denver at home followed by @HOU and @SAS and then OKC at home. I said I would be satisfied with 2 wins in that stretch but they managed to lose all 4. So, my standards have fallen a bit...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users