TheOriginalCZM

Rookie

• 823 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Brian Scalabrine

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:12 AM

Posted Image

The Los Angeles Clippers are unlikely to trade Eric Bledsoe because of concern about what a deal could do to team chemistry.
Bledsoe has started the last two games due to an injury that has Chris Paul sidelined.
"He's been unbelievable," Clippers VP of basketball operations Gary Sack said of Bledsoe. "Even in the role he's been playing coming off the bench as a backup point guard, he's been unbelievable. And then the last two games, running the show, he's been great. He can really run an offense, run the team and still plays the way he plays – attack, get to the rim, block shots and do all the other things that he still does. He's really grown as a player."
Bledsoe, for his part, is content backing up Paul.
"The only thing I want to do is get him a whole lot better and have him make me 10 times better," Bledsoe said of Paul. "We were talking one day, and I was like, 'You know, I've learned a lot from you Chris.' And he was like, 'Man, I'm learning a lot from you.' It felt good to have one of the best point guards tell me that."
Via Sam Amick/USA TODAY

#2 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:16 AM

I read a tweet from Peter Vescey about two weeks ago that the Clippers offered DeAndre Jordan for Anderson Varajeo but backed out of talks when the Cavs also asked for Bledsoe.

Eventually they will need to trade Bledsoe, but I think that will happen over the off-season. I don't see them breaking up the chemistry their team has.

#3 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,695 posts

Posted January 17, 2013 - 12:14 PM

Makes sense. Def wouldn't want to do anything drastic considering how amazing they're playing right now.

#4 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,104 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted January 17, 2013 - 12:17 PM

Being the clippers hurts the clippers team chemistry

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#5 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,854 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted January 17, 2013 - 12:22 PM

I don't even know why the Clippers are looking for a trade right now. They should be happy with their team right now.

#6 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,764 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 17, 2013 - 12:48 PM

It was a good trade Jordan and bledsoe for varejao.

I think the reason why they want Jordan out cause they don't want Hack a Jordan plus they need a real deal Center who's not afraid to score and to rebound and for me Clippers are getting mature enough to realize that NBA highlights won't put you in a championship caliber but still there's a price to pay in every trade and its the Chemistry.

For the Cleveland cavaliers its a good trade also cause they really need a deeper bench, their bench are so awful like the Lakers last year

33bkfif.jpg

#7 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,437 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted January 17, 2013 - 02:53 PM

Why the hell would they change anything.

#8 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Kimagure Orange Road

• 8,757 posts

Posted January 17, 2013 - 04:31 PM

Why the hell would they change anything.

It's the Clippers' Front Office.

That's all I have to say.

"You watch anime?"

- "Yeah, I just got into it! Just recently, I just started watching Attack on Ti-"

"Get away from me, pleb."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users