1171 replies to this topic

#1141 villany

villany

Rookie

• 214 posts
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:30 PM

I can't believe no one is talking about the dunk Lebron took when the shot clock was off, unbelievable

Posted Image

#1142 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,346 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:31 PM

Not to mention Pau is a defensive liability. When he's in the paint guys go right at him as if he's not even there.

pau is just one of the lakers liabilities.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1143 reryo

reryo

Rookie

• 1,329 posts
  • Name:Lee
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Damn, Bulls coming up later in the schedule; an even better defensive team than the Heat.

#1144 ColStac

ColStac

Bleed Purple and Gold

• 483 posts
  • Name:Colmon
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

everyone is a defensive liability

Well said. And simply too true.
The game changes, the players turnover, but the Mamba remains a constant!

#1145 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,357 posts

Well for the massive amount of chances we had to win this thing we should have. Heat missed a ton of wide open jumpers. We had our chance many time to take this game.

All of those missed layups and wide open shots would have made the heat blow us out

Posted Image

#1146 littleavery1948

littleavery1948

Rookie

• 192 posts
  • Name:Avery
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:I do not have favorites

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:33 PM

This team is garbage; just face it. Oh, and Lebron just dunked again.

#1147 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,142 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe

Not at all.

The Lakers had this chance to move up on the standings, but they fizzle away and take three steps back.

They deserved this loss, and they will deserve the next one if they keep this up.

Not so much about taking steps down, we were supposed to lose this game and that is fine what we need to focus on is beating the average teams in order to get better we can't start turning the season around beating the OKCs and Heats of the NBA it's not going to happen not yet.

Previous 2 games we saw some improvement, tonight you can argue we did better but questions is are we really improving or will we go back to our losing ways? I'm still not sure.

Posted Image

#1148 J2theR_LAL

J2theR_LAL

Rookie

• 319 posts
  • Name:Ismael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq.

all im going to add is Miami disrupted Nash's P&R like i've never seen before, there were 3-4 times the refs called non shooting fouls on dwight when he was clearly shooting, and the passes to him in the open situations could have been better, also.

#1149 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,054 posts
  • Name:Pat

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:35 PM

Until our main perimeter defender can stay in front of his man, I'm not going to blame anybody else nearly as much as Metta.

I can't blame the Laker players for feeling the need to leave their guy all the time to help Metta.

Posted Image

#1150 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 6,081 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:35 PM

I can't believe no one is talking about the dunk Lebron took when the shot clock was off, unbelievable

I know. Would've been a great chance for Pau to get suspended, but his push in the back had no effect on LBJ.

Low class by LBJ.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#1151 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 6,081 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:36 PM

all im going to add is Miami disrupted Nash's P&R like i've never seen before, there were 3-4 times the refs called non shooting fouls on dwight when he was clearly shooting, and the passes to him in the open situations could have been better, also.

One of the worst games I've seen Nash play.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#1152 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 912 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:37 PM

Enough of the moral victories, there comes a time when you have to start winning. We could've won this game - we should've won this game, against a team coming off a back to back, and on the road.

#1153 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,142 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:38 PM

So true Nash PnR plays were destroyed.

I kinda don't mind refs not calling shooting fouls on Dwight he can't make many of those so it's okay

Posted Image

#1154 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,054 posts
  • Name:Pat

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:38 PM

The bottom of the playoffs is still within reach with the Lakers only 3 games back in the L column.

But until the Lakers change this team, it doesn't matter. The Lakers will keep playing like this.

Posted Image

#1155 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:39 PM

Damn you guys are negative. We held the miami heat to 98 points on a night when we have 22 TO, Kobe shoots terribly for most of the game and lebron is dominating.

If I told you that we would do that at the beginning of the game most of you would have predicted a blowout lose, but we didn't get blown out, we had an actual chance to win this game if dwight made his free throws and we tie it up. You guys forget that this team is only starting to get this ship turned around, if we continue to progress like this then come playoff time we are going to be dominating.

#1156 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,505 posts

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:43 PM

LeBron is just awesome. He played soooooo much better than Kobe tonight, and this team sucks again.

Edited by Chad, January 17, 2013 - 10:44 PM.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#1157 reryo

reryo

Rookie

• 1,329 posts
  • Name:Lee
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:45 PM

Damn you guys are negative. We held the miami heat to 98 points on a night when we have 22 TO, Kobe shoots terribly for most of the game and lebron is dominating.

If I told you that we would do that at the beginning of the game most of you would have predicted a blowout lose, but we didn't get blown out, we had an actual chance to win this game if dwight made his free throws and we tie it up. You guys forget that this team is only starting to get this ship turned around, if we continue to progress like this then come playoff time we are going to be dominating.

We are done with moral victories.

#1158 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 933 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 17, 2013 - 10:47 PM

Oh, we didn't get blown out. Let's throw a party.

No. Pau and Dwight still played like [expletive] when they were on the floor together, we had way too many turnovers, and we had bad defense. Not like this has been going on all year or anything...

#1159 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 912 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:00 PM

The amount of turnovers we had in the first 6 minutes of the game was starting to become comical.

#1160 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,723 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:12 PM

continue progress? what? we're not making any progress. ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS. WE'RE NOT [expletive]ING WINNING, THAT'S NOT MAKING PROGRESS!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users