#1 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,869 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 13, 2013 - 09:30 PM

I used to love going down to the arcade by our local bowling alley or to any arcade back in the 80s. One of my favorite things was pinball and its a bummer that its pretty much a dead thing now.

Anyway, Xbox Live has a great game called Pinball FX 2 where they design their own custom tables (a lot based on Marvel properties, but not all) and the physics on the games is great.

The game is a blast and its probably what I play the most on the ol' Xbox.

There's another one as well called Pinball Arcade where they recreate actual pinball tables, that's fun as well.

Anyway, just seeing if anyone else even plays this or if I'm on an island by myself with this one.

#2 Lagunero

Lagunero

☑ Nash ☑ Howard - Win Championship ☐

• 1,617 posts
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq.

Posted January 13, 2013 - 09:53 PM

Same, growing up as a kid in the late 90's always loved going to the arcade and playing old school games like metal slug Mk games street fighter and some others...

though, that pinball game looks wicked cool. too bad i dont have a xbox. only game i play now and days for the ps3 is 2k13 and 2k12.

Posted Image

#3 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted January 24, 2013 - 05:04 PM

Same, growing up as a kid in the late 90's always loved going to the arcade and playing old school games like metal slug Mk games street fighter and some others...

though, that pinball game looks wicked cool. too bad i dont have a xbox. only game i play now and days for the ps3 is 2k13 and 2k12.

Aah Metal Slug, great memories! Nothin like childhood memories!

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users