#1 integrate0

integrate0

Rookie

• 73 posts
  • Name:j
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:magic

Posted January 11, 2013 - 11:19 PM

I think almost everyone except Kobe (no-trade), Dwight, Steve, and Clark is on the block. Aside from Pau, I have a feeling that Artest is being shopped heavily. We need to seriously get younger and Artest may be the key.

It's going to be a risky trade, but I think we're going to have some new young guys with potential.

At this point, the circus is already here so let's see a show!

#2 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted January 11, 2013 - 11:21 PM

Get rid of this pos coach. He hasnt done [expletive] and gets a job over phil? Lol you gey what you pay for. Trying to save $ by getting cheap coaches is like throwing millions down at home. Brown is enjoying the sunshine waking up at 12 and getting paid millions.
Posted Image

#3 Thanatos

Thanatos

Rookie

• 1,239 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted January 11, 2013 - 11:32 PM

Clark is on the block. Trust me.
Posted Image

#4 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 933 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 11, 2013 - 11:35 PM

Clark is on the block. Trust me.

Why? Unless it's to make a Gasol or MWP trade go through, he is a solid role player who isn't being overpaid.

Seems like someone we should hang on to.

#5 lakerfan0307

lakerfan0307

Off The Bench

• 1,431 posts
  • Name:Brad
  • Fan Since:1994

Posted January 11, 2013 - 11:36 PM

I think almost everyone except Kobe (no-trade), Dwight, Steve, and Clark is on the block. Aside from Pau, I have a feeling that Artest is being shopped heavily. We need to seriously get younger and Artest may be the key.

It's going to be a risky trade, but I think we're going to have some new young guys with potential.

At this point, the circus is already here so let's see a show!

I would be very surprised if something doesn't happen. I think it very well could involve Pau and Metta. But Clark is being shopped. He isn't untouchable by any means.

#6 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,319 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted January 11, 2013 - 11:40 PM

Just do something at least
GET RUDY GAY!!!!

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#7 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,136 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 12, 2013 - 12:34 AM

Gasol and MWP should be traded for younger solid guys. Everyone else should stay and then if we could just get rid of our lame coach that would be the best move that can be made really.

Posted Image

#8 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted January 12, 2013 - 12:36 AM

Just trade Gasol, MWP, duhon, Morris,Blake, Jamison, and Meeks. Can't be too hard. Right?

Edited by MrKnowItAll, January 12, 2013 - 12:36 AM.

#9 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,552 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted January 12, 2013 - 12:40 AM

I agree with Thanatos, they'd definitely trade Clark. His value is waaaay higher than anyone could've expected. Young athletic hustle player with a reasonable contract, he's a great trade piece.

Not that I particularly want to see him traded, I actually like him a lot. I just want whatever is best for the team.

#10 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,767 posts

Posted January 12, 2013 - 01:03 AM

Problem cannot be solved by trading 2 of your starting line-up (total of 4) and then expect everything to mesh ..

The team today showed effort on defense even though mistakes happened. i went to every game played in LA since the knocks, today they were working hard on defense, they talked together.. We are getting better .. The game obviously slipped after the 1 quarter, but when a team work good for a certain time it means they can expand that on a whole 48 minutes ..

Changing main keys whether coaching or players is not the cure now .. we have to stay together ..

I was pissed off when some at the fourth quarter were saying to dwight go back to Orlando ..

Btw, if this thread was meant after the thunder game , then you aren't realistic. No one expects to one with the injuries we have and against a team like the thunder ..

I still believe we'll notch 6 or 7th seed ..

#11 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,732 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 12, 2013 - 01:44 AM

Trade Howard before he walks away this summer...

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#12 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,848 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 12, 2013 - 01:54 AM

Howard will come back, I still don't think he'll go elsewhere. Simply because of the money and marketing opportunities.

Also Clark, if he continues to grow (but under D'Antoni who knows) makes Pau very expendable.

#13 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted January 12, 2013 - 01:55 AM

No one is gonna trade for an injured Dwight only to see him walk.
htCCl0m.png

#14 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted January 12, 2013 - 03:17 AM

No one is gonna trade for an injured Dwight only to see him walk.

Boston would. Rondo?

#15 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009

Posted January 12, 2013 - 04:56 AM

He wont walk if idiot fans keep their mouths shut and stop asking for him to go. Our whole front line is injured and people are expecting us to beat Okc? Not happening.

Edited by t-1, January 12, 2013 - 04:59 AM.

#16 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009

Posted January 12, 2013 - 05:00 AM

Boston would. Rondo?

Then who is in our front court?

#17 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,248 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted January 12, 2013 - 05:08 AM

still shell shocked from losing hill for the year

#18 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,395 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 12, 2013 - 05:35 AM

there are no words to describe how bad we are. Dysfunctional is all that comes to mind.
Its like watching a hodgepodge of 2 or 3 teams thrown into one. And everyone is playing their own game. The ships dont sail together theyre sailing apart, crashing into one another and against the wind.
It goes beyond the players. past the depth or the coach or his game plans (or lack there of). Its disgusting. It truly is. Theres no way to sugar coat it. What we all witnessed last night believes me to think we could be one of the worst teams in the NBA. And I dont understand how. With KB+Nash I would assume competitiveness in that duo alone. I understand D12+Pau are out. But I truly cant see how they would have contributed at all in a win vs the Thunder. We played with no heart. It looked like we didnt even want to be there. Durant didnt even look like he was sweating. Its as if we have become child's play. We need so many changes to this roster its not worth typing. But theyre done. Trigger gots no heart. Were just dead ducks floating by the hunter whos pissed off because he wants to shoot something alive.

#19 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 12, 2013 - 05:53 AM

No1 is on the block thats why Mitch looked like he was ready to kill some1 last night
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#20 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,923 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 12, 2013 - 05:56 AM

Dantoni said that the season starts Sunday, while admitting that there can be no more false steps (see: Philly and Denver losses last week). If they fail to knock out both Cle and Mil at home and use these games to garner some momentum, then frankly, I don't even know what the approach is going to be for the rest of the season.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users