Justin Timberlake Is Back!

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#61 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 11:40 AM

I think you're missing his (Windu's) point.

That he won't listen to frank ocean because he's bisexual?
Posted Image

#62 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 11:42 AM

How are you trying to relate the two???

I don't listen to Beyonce nor Rihanna anyway.

Well either you said you don't want to hear love songs about men as a heterosexual man or you don't want to listen to a bisexual man

Thats what I'm seeing, if I'm missing something let me know
Posted Image

#63 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 26, 2013 - 01:21 PM

I don't want to hear love songs about men...from men. I wouldn't go into BestBuy and buy his music.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#64 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 01:22 PM

If his song came on the radio, I would change the station.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#65 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:45 PM

I got windus back on this. I dont wanna hear some dude singing sweet songs to some other dude.

If he wants to exist and have a living, and be a singer and merry his buddy thats all his business and I have no problem with him as his endeavors do not interfere with my own. As soon as he starts singing songs that are played/performed publicly that becomes my business. My preference is to not listen to some flamer sing gay luving songs. Just like I dont want to hear some wackos sing songs about how he raped kids and boogered little girls. Thats my opinion.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#66 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 04:12 PM

I got windus back on this. I dont wanna hear some dude singing sweet songs to some other dude.

If he wants to exist and have a living, and be a singer and merry his buddy thats all his business and I have no problem with him as his endeavors do not interfere with my own. As soon as he starts singing songs that are played/performed publicly that becomes my business. My preference is to not listen to some flamer sing gay luving songs. Just like I dont want to hear some wackos sing songs about how he raped kids and boogered little girls. Thats my opinion.

the ignorance in this post is incredible.

not only do you call gays flamers, not only are you proving you have never heard a frank ocean song, you equate being gay to being a rapist 

so basically you're an idiot

Posted Image

#67 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,240 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted March 26, 2013 - 04:58 PM

Lol @ what ga and windy expect a frank ocean song to be. <br /><br />Honestly if you didn't know he was bi and heard 99% of his music you'd think he's straight. <br /><br />

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#68 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 05:42 PM

Lol @ what ga and windy expect a frank ocean song to be. <br /><br />Honestly if you didn't know he was bi and heard 99% of his music you'd think he's straight. <br /><br />

exactly, ignorance at it's finest. proving that they don't want to listen to him because he's bi, not because he sings about men. 

it's almost sad that in the year 2013 we still have such ignorance, the same ignorance that saw white people cover black music because white people didn't want to listen to black music but were perfectly happy listening to the same songs when done by white people

Posted Image

#69 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 07:41 PM

Why you trying to make it a black and white thing?

It's really not that complicated lol

Pau Gasol is GONE

#70 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 07:44 PM

Why you trying to make it a black and white thing?

It's really not that complicated lol

i didn't make it a black and white thing. i made it an ignorance thing, which it is

Posted Image

#71 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 07:51 PM

I'm not ignorant of what this dude represents. He has love songs for men; whether he's bi or full blown (no pun intended) gay makes no difference to me because his music wouldn't appeal to me as a 110% heterosexual black man.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#72 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 08:40 PM

a real man is comfortable enough in their heterosexuality that they can listen and watch anything without feeling the need to prove their manliness.

confidence in one's straightness would conceivably not leave someone threatened by homosexual displays by others. I can shake a gay mans hand, i can give a gay man or lesbian woman a hug without even once questioning my heterosexuality (something i have done many times)

i can support the gay community without questioning my manhood because quite frankly i'm confident enough in myself.

it's like those homosexual politicians who are always the most hard nosed against gays and gay policy and out of nowhere they were getting domed up in a bathroom stall and everyone is shocked. they were so sensitive against gays because of their own insecurities regarding homosexuality. 

Posted Image

#73 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted March 27, 2013 - 03:43 AM

Lol @ what ga and windy expect a frank ocean song to be. Honestly if you didn't know he was bi and heard 99% of his music you'd think he's straight.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM. Its false advertising. False packaging. Its fake. Wanna be gay, cool, tell people b4 they buy your [expletive] and see how many records you sell then. instead he was shady and sold records and then came out....lol.

the ignorance in this post is incredible.

^ "YOUR IGNORANT"
Voila! There's the typical response from flaming liberals who don't agree with another persons point of view but cant argue their ideal(s) correctly because its only based on personal principals.

The difference between me and you is I realize my ideals are based on my personal principals so I would never call you "ignorant" or a "idiot" like you called me above. Your opinion is your own and mine is my own.

I suppose you never comprehended that before. Some would say you were ignorant to the matter because by definition Ignorance means uninformed. And I'm plenty informed. I just dont agree with you.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#74 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 03:46 AM

I'm not ignorant of what this dude represents. He has love songs for men; whether he's bi or full blown (no pun intended) gay makes no difference to me because his music wouldn't appeal to me as a 110% heterosexual black man.

But your "IGNORANT" because your personal opinion doesnt align with last stand 2.0's personal opinion. See you dont agree with his view, so your ignorant. Your wrong. Your idiotic. Because his opinion is bonded and the center of the universe and all others just revolve around it.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#75 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:24 AM

a real man is comfortable enough in their heterosexuality that they can listen and watch anything without feeling the need to prove their manliness.

confidence in one's straightness would conceivably not leave someone threatened by homosexual displays by others. I can shake a gay mans hand, i can give a gay man or lesbian woman a hug without even once questioning my heterosexuality (something i have done many times)

i can support the gay community without questioning my manhood because quite frankly i'm confident enough in myself.

it's like those homosexual politicians who are always the most hard nosed against gays and gay policy and out of nowhere they were getting domed up in a bathroom stall and everyone is shocked. they were so sensitive against gays because of their own insecurities regarding homosexuality.

When did this become about being comfortable and proving my manliness??? You're all over the place. I don't [expletive] men, I'm not attracted to men; I go to bed with a beautiful woman every night. On the occasion that I happen to be listening to some slow jams, you can best believe it's from a man expressing love for a woman. Shaking a gay man's hand...hugging a gay man...you think I live under a rock? And what does that have to do with listening to this dude's music???

You're throwing out all these irrelevant terms...comfortable, manliness, confidence, threatened, insecurities, etc when what I said (and how I feel) has nothing to do with any of that.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#76 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,240 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted March 27, 2013 - 07:44 AM

THAT IS THE PROBLEM. Its false advertising. False packaging. Its fake. Wanna be gay, cool, tell people b4 they buy your [expletive] and see how many records you sell then. instead he was shady and sold records and then came out....lol.

^ "YOUR IGNORANT"
Voila! There's the typical response from flaming liberals who don't agree with another persons point of view but cant argue their ideal(s) correctly because its only based on personal principals.

The difference between me and you is I realize my ideals are based on my personal principals so I would never call you "ignorant" or a "idiot" like you called me above. Your opinion is your own and mine is my own.

I suppose you never comprehended that before. Some would say you were ignorant to the matter because by definition Ignorance means uninformed. And I'm plenty informed. I just dont agree with you.

how is it false advertising, he had a mixtape first come out and everyone liked that with no lyrics hinting to his preference. Then he comes out that he is bi before his actual debut album comes out. The two songs on the album barely hint at it as well. 

I only stated my opinion because it was laughable some of the comments in here. Talking about a "flamer" making love songs to men when he doesn't. 

Even the two songs don't just come out and say what he's doing with another man or anything. I don't listen to him often but I look past his personal life and can state that his music is good, both lyrically and arranged. 

My girl listens to him more and is how I heard about him, she told me that in a interview he stated really it was a one time thing he had with another man back when he was in his mid-late teens. The person meant a lot to him and he'll never forget it. 

He does prefer women and you can tell with his music pretty much all being about women. 

Do you not listen to any Elton John? He is more fitting to the descriptions being said about Frank Ocean in this thread than Frank is.

Edited by Draztik, March 27, 2013 - 07:46 AM.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#77 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:11 AM

^ "YOUR IGNORANT"
Voila! There's the typical response from flaming liberals who don't agree with another persons point of view but cant argue their ideal(s) correctly because its only based on personal principals.

Racism was and is to this day a principle. A principle can be wrong. Just because you have an opinion or principle doesn't absolve you from being wrong.

To think it is just a matter of different opinion is ridiculous and uninformed

It is a principle for militias in africa to put ak47s in the hands of children, it is principle that justifies genocide within the minds of lunatics

Defending your belief based on principle an opinion is dubious at best.
Posted Image

#78 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,517 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:13 AM

When did this become about being comfortable and proving my manliness??? You're all over the place. I don't [expletive] men, I'm not attracted to men; I go to bed with a beautiful woman every night. On the occasion that I happen to be listening to some slow jams, you can best believe it's from a man expressing love for a woman. Shaking a gay man's hand...hugging a gay man...you think I live under a rock? And what does that have to do with listening to this dude's music???

You're throwing out all these irrelevant terms...comfortable, manliness, confidence, threatened, insecurities, etc when what I said (and how I feel) has nothing to do with any of that.

And yet you wouldn't listen to a frank ocean song about making love to a women.

That's the issue
Posted Image

#79 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:47 AM

Because his next track could be about...

Pau Gasol is GONE

#80 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted March 27, 2013 - 09:06 AM

You listen to someone's music who is gay. You've watched movies written by gay people and someone may have wrote  a song about a man and you didn't know.

Love is love. 

Fgrank Ocean is singing about the griity details of homosexual sex. Just about the way two people love one another

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users