manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,324 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted January 10, 2013 - 02:31 AM

no hope

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#22 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,756 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted January 10, 2013 - 04:51 AM

5 for 1 to get in the 50w column , and now 2 out of 3 to be a possible 8th seed based on the 8th seed record for the two seasons before the lockout season ..

Oh I gotcha, it wasn't quite clear in your other post what you were saying...

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

#23 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,748 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 10, 2013 - 05:23 AM

Is not that I already give up with the Lakers

it just I'm tired seeing them losing especially while watching them on screen.

Lakers spoiled me seeing them winning now with this performance of the Lakers

How could you say you're fine with this, I'm totally disappointed.

33bkfif.jpg

#24 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,190 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 10, 2013 - 06:35 AM

Tonight did give me renewed hope, but we gotta start winning games.

15-20. Finish 35-12 and that's 50 wins and probably sixth seed.

Why? Is it any different than any other game that they play decent the first half, go down plus in the 3rd or 4th and come rushing back to down 3 unable to make a huge stop or ever get the tie or lead. Looks like the same thing every night just the opposition has a different name. When that pattern changes for the positive, be encouraged.

#25 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,732 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 10, 2013 - 07:27 AM

I will always support the Lakers, but their lack of passion and focus are forcing me to stop watching them.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#26 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,088 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 10, 2013 - 07:28 AM

You can still be a fan and be a realist.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#27 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,924 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 10, 2013 - 07:41 AM

I think the most disappointing thing is that they appeared to turn things around, pulled into a tie for the 8th seed at 15-15, and then promptly gave away a gimme-game against Philly on New Year's Day.

That casual attitude seemed to disappear starting in the 2nd half of the game at NYK, and I really didn't expect to see it re-emerge so quickly. I had hoped that the return of Nash would spark the team and they would continue to give good effort, night-in, and night-out, especially at home, in front of the fans they had disappointed so much.

But, once they lost to Philly, the reality began to set in for me. I figured at loss at LAC, and had very little confidence they would beat Denver at home.

Once they confirmed my fears with the Denver loss, I saw the reality of 15-21. The Howard (and to a lesser extent, Gasol) injuries removed all doubt.

So, here they sit. And now, we're back to the media writing glowing reviews on the Lakers' "effort", the same thing they were congratulating them for when they lost to OKC about a month ago.

We need wins. And we need Dwight Howard back. We also need to hope we can get something for Gasol. It was nice to see the effort of Sacre (very limited skill-wise) and Clark last night. Gasol doesn't have the energy to play that way. I would love to see Dwight return, Gasol sit or get traded, and play with the effort of last night. I think we could actually win some games that way.

Edited by UKUGA, January 10, 2013 - 07:42 AM.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#28 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,647 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted January 10, 2013 - 08:56 AM

I'm most upset that we are playing horrible basketball in what is (reality kicks in) one of Kobe's last season. I really really don't want Kobe to leave the league embarrassed that he didn't have a consistent squad at the end of his career. Like it or not, many fans will most likely remember the end of his career rather than his prime.

#29 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,190 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 10, 2013 - 09:00 AM

I'm most upset that we are playing horrible basketball in what is (reality kicks in) one of Kobe's last season. I really really don't want Kobe to leave the league embarrassed that he didn't have a consistent squad at the end of his career. Like it or not, many fans will most likely remember the end of his career rather than his prime.

Almost everyone goes out a loser. Cruel reality of sports and aging. For every Jordan who goes out winning a ring there are 100 Jordan's who stumble around in mediocrity on the Wizards.

#30 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted January 10, 2013 - 12:28 PM

The Lakers are garbage and it confuses me that we are with some of the best talent in the nba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users