103 replies to this topic

#1 Hangtime

Hangtime

Rookie

• 18 posts
  • Fan Since:1969
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 09, 2013 - 02:57 PM

I was one of the few who preferred Bynum over Howard. Neither is what I would call mature or emotionally intelligent but Howard's injury notwithstanding I don't get why this pretty one-dimensional center is crowned with glowing admiration. He can defend well and block shots. Great. He can score whenhe gets the ball underthe basket (most ofth time) but other than that this guy is chump change. He can't shoot free throws. He doesn't play well with the other kids. His passing is mediocre. His outside shot non-existent and his basketball IQ is average at best. While the blind supporters of franchise wrecker heap praise on the incompetent Jim Boy for landing Howard and a way over the hill Nash, methinks the Lakers would be in a lot better shape if we had Phil, Bynum, Odom, and Barnes on the court day in and day out, But no, Jim Boy, grandiose and ineffective, has set in motion the fall of the Laker empire. Jim NERO Buss is the culprit and fans better wake up and start chanting, NERO MUST GO! NERO MUST GO! Or else we're going to be out of the hunt for a ring for many BUSS-TED moons. Jimbo, pretty please, with sugar on it---step down, fool, step down.

#2 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:00 PM

a healthy dwight is the best player in the nba. no1 effects the game more. after the 10-11 season ESPNs large pannel of analysts had him ranked the #2 player in the nba

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#3 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:00 PM

I was one of the few who preferred Bynum over Howard. Neither is what I would call mature or emotionally intelligent but Howard's injury notwithstanding I don't get why this pretty one-dimensional center is crowned with glowing admiration. He can defend well and block shots. Great. He can score whenhe gets the ball underthe basket (most ofth time) but other than that this guy is chump change. He can't shoot free throws. He doesn't play well with the other kids. His passing is mediocre. His outside shot non-existent and his basketball IQ is average at best. While the blind supporters of franchise wrecker heap praise on the incompetent Jim Boy for landing Howard and a way over the hill Nash, methinks the Lakers would be in a lot better shape if we had Phil, Bynum, Odom, and Barnes on the court day in and day out, But no, Jim Boy, grandiose and ineffective, has set in motion the fall of the Laker empire. Jim NERO Buss is the culprit and fans better wake up and start chanting, NERO MUST GO! NERO MUST GO! Or else we're going to be out of the hunt for a ring for many BUSS-TED moons. Jimbo, pretty please, with sugar on it---step down, fool, step down.

Get out

Edited by t-1, January 09, 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#4 lakerfan0307

lakerfan0307

Off The Bench

• 1,431 posts
  • Name:Brad
  • Fan Since:1994

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:08 PM

Prepare to be roasted in

#5 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,209 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:11 PM

a healthy dwight is the best player in the nba. no1 effects the game more. after the 10-11 season ESPNs large pannel of analysts had him ranked the #2 player in the nba

Do you're saying when healthy Dwight is the best basketball player in the world? Gtfoh.

#6 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:12 PM

where are these guys coming from?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#7 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,157 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:15 PM

dont you mean Pau is the most overrated?

20 Mill to post bench player #s. D12 #s dont support him being overrated in regards to Centers in NBA.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#8 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,209 posts

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:16 PM

Lol this guy says he was saying that he wanted to keep Bynum and not get Howard. He joined the forums on dec. 29 2012. Gtfoh.

#9 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:24 PM

How ya been @lakersfandude?

#10 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 933 posts

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:39 PM

Dumb thread is dumb.

#11 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,787 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted January 09, 2013 - 03:57 PM

Oh this will be fun ...

#12 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,328 posts

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:03 PM

Posted Image

┬íHala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#13 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:04 PM

The man is nowhere near 100 percent and is still basically giving us what Bynum did. If healthy Dwight Howard is an elite level superstar in the NBA. Only LeBron James and Kobe Bryant his teammate as superior IMO. In terms of building a franchise I'd take him over anyone including LeBron.
htCCl0m.png

#14 Rad

Rad

• 1,631 posts

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:06 PM

I'm not quite sure if this topic is serious.

#15 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,507 posts

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:09 PM

Bynum's averaging 20.2 points, 17.3 rebounds, 4.1 blocks, and even 1.2 assists in Philly.

Damn it, we should have kept Bynum instead of Howard.

His three time defensive players of the year awards are useless. Even though, he himself said that he would not be Howard from Orlando until mid-January, he is NOT playing like Howard of Orlando now.

Howard's 18.4 points, 13 rebounds, 2.2 blocks, and 1.5 assists is just garbage.

Edited by Hey, January 09, 2013 - 04:10 PM.

MMiRi9s.png

#16 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,823 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:25 PM

Whats it like not knowing basketball, at all?

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#17 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,209 posts

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:26 PM

The man is nowhere near 100 percent and is still basically giving us what Bynum did. If healthy Dwight Howard is an elite level superstar in the NBA. Only LeBron James and Kobe Bryant his teammate as superior IMO. In terms of building a franchise I'd take him over anyone including LeBron.

You are really dumb if you would take Dwight over Kevin Durant (who barely misses games), lebron James (no need to explain), Chris Paul (the guy is amazing.

#18 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:26 PM

Do you're saying when healthy Dwight is the best basketball player in the world? Gtfoh.

im not saying hes the most skilled.
im saying that no other player effects the game more.
when he's healthy he dominates the boards(actually goes and GETS them) , he dominates/changes the game with his D(WAY more than any other play) he changes/blocks 5-7 shots per game. so he dominates two aspects of the game, and then only avg 5 ppg less than lebron. dwight>

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#19 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:28 PM

Bynum's averaging 20.2 points, 17.3 rebounds, 4.1 blocks, and even 1.2 assists in Philly.

Damn it, we should have kept Bynum instead of Howard.

His three time defensive players of the year awards are useless. Even though, he himself said that he would not be Howard from Orlando until mid-January, he is NOT playing like Howard of Orlando now.

Howard's 18.4 points, 13 rebounds, 2.2 blocks, and 1.5 assists is just garbage.

I know right?

#20 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted January 09, 2013 - 04:30 PM

Damn calm down no way anyone taking Dwint over LBJ or KD
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users