Phil Jackson Has No Plans To Return As NBA Coach

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mumford

Mumford

Rookie

• 167 posts

Posted January 08, 2013 - 08:10 PM

How am I a hater? I'm a fan of his too but the fact that he is the ONLY coach for the Lakers as I see all over the place here is kind of silly.

Sorry if I bothered.

I just wanted to clarify this point. Phil Jackson has some conditions, if the Lakers want to accept them, he'll return.

This year the Buss has not much hurry to win the ring. It was enough with hire Howard and make money with its new television contract. But next season they'll really need the championship, and then will talk with Phil again.

Edited by Mumford, January 08, 2013 - 08:11 PM.

#22 integrate0

integrate0

Rookie

• 73 posts
  • Name:j
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:magic

Posted January 08, 2013 - 08:16 PM

Jerry Sloan.

He would have been the best choice if not Phil Jackson.

I'm actually not sure if Jerry would have been the best coach. He makes his players run the floor just like D'antoni and relies on the PG a ton. If you watch his offense, you'll see his PG and wing players running the floor in a reverse V shape.

He's just way more efficient than D'antoni in running an offense and knows how to save players' energies.

#23 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Wolf Children

• 8,472 posts

Posted January 08, 2013 - 08:19 PM

I'm actually not sure if Jerry would have been the best coach. He makes his players run the floor just like D'antoni and relies on the PG a ton. If you watch his offense, you'll see his PG and wing players running the floor in a reverse V shape.

He's just way more efficient than D'antoni in running an offense and knows how to save players' energies.

It would have been a much better coach for this team than D'Antoni that for damn sure.

MMiRi9s.png

#24 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 08, 2013 - 08:41 PM

Lol I contribute in every thread always.... You're the one that went off topic here tbh. Posted Image

All I said is this thread should be moved. (since PJ isn't Laker news)

& that's only when people get pissed at me I gotta blast em man sheeshh.

Now you gonna get my ass in trouble with the mods cuz of this

:(

Show me when I went off topic besides this thread...you cant. There was a reason you were banned last time. :hmm:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users