#1 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,132 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted January 08, 2013 - 09:47 AM

There was some doubt regarding Steve Austin’s status for next week’s RAW 20th Anniversary show but word now is that something happened over the weekend and Austin will most likely be appearing now. WWE is looking to go very big with next week’s show.

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#2 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,605 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted January 08, 2013 - 09:49 AM

I'm hoping for Steve Austin Vs. CM Punk at Wrestlemania. CM Punk beats Rock at the Royal Rumble. After the match, CM Punk continues to beat on Rock then Austin comes makes the save. Then next night on Raw, he challenges Punk for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

#3 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,132 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted January 08, 2013 - 10:02 AM

I'm hoping for Steve Austin Vs. CM Punk at Wrestlemania. CM Punk beats Rock at the Royal Rumble. After the match, CM Punk continues to beat on Rock then Austin comes makes the save. Then next night on Raw, he challenges Punk for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I'm hoping for that as well, but something tells me that Rock will get the belt at the Rumble

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#4 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,395 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 08, 2013 - 10:16 AM

I'm going to be very surprised if The Rock doesn't win the belt at Rumble. The thing with the Rock is that he will put the company before anything else and drop the belt to one of the younger superstars at Mania, whether it be Punk or someone else. Punk has never headlined Mania so that's kinda a hint at what should be coming.

Hopefully next week's Raw is actually good, it was disappointing to me for as much as they hyped it up. The promo between Rock and Punk was great though.

I was telling TLF the other day that it would be great for it to be The Rock vs The Undertaker at Mania, with Taker winning the belt and retiring as champion.

It could very well be Cena winning the title as well because all through Raw last night I kept hearing how bad of a 2012 Cena had and blah blah blah.

#5 Alpha Four

Alpha Four

Fugitive Alien

• 501 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 08, 2013 - 08:42 PM

I hope he'll say "WHAT!?"

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users